Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

i'd love a call my on the telephone
i entered this next week in the aa as a "harajuku succubus"...guess i'm just looking for some feedback more than numbers

n___n pretty pretty please?
@Tech - lol I think my rate for you was written waaaaaaaay too late in the evening.. but I do try to do it properly for people. BRING BACK AT INTEGRITY MAN.

@zomg - a badge of some sort to break up the shirt a bit? Also I find that a head tattoo just helps to soften a really large face that kind of sticks out from an outfit. (:
Techtastic, it's nice to be appreciated. Thanks smile
vee jumped
i entered this next week in the aa as a "harajuku succubus"...guess i'm just looking for some feedback more than numbers

This is pretty cooool. I knooow it is pretty themey but the hair feels really like a huge patch of grey, could you break it up more, esp on the top of the head? I really admire your level of detail but it does feel like it is tipping forwards a lot D: is the kiseru even on-theme for harajuku? Talking of theme, I'm not a 'succubus' expert but aren't they some kind of dead.. thing, maybe be a tiny bit more suggestive of that, because I don't really get that just from looking at the avatar without reading a description. Also the belt is like a very noticeable solid bit of black, could it be changed? Or maybe add some black to your head to make up for it?
I do actually really like it btw. (: 78/100

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
"Call me on the telephone", please. ^^; I'm trying to figure out how to improve this.
VeeJump, the red horns are the first drawback of your avi. They're sort of... TOO red. Your avi is very cluttered, which makes the block of grey you have as hair very out of place too. Experiment around with different horns and hair, and consider losing the kiseru, because it's breaking up the flow of your avi's shape and makes it all a little wonk.
Titan, what kind of look are you going for exactly? Mostly, it's just black with some white spots on your chest. I know it's tough to add things to your bottom half when it's a whole leg item, so maybe consider changing that for some individual items. That way you'll be able to get some white down there to balance your chest out. Have a look around for white accessories to make your head more interesting

Alien Invader

Niphz
vee jumped

This is pretty cooool. I knooow it is pretty themey but the hair feels really like a huge patch of grey, could you break it up more, esp on the top of the head? I really admire your level of detail but it does feel like it is tipping forwards a lot D: is the kiseru even on-theme for harajuku? Talking of theme, I'm not a 'succubus' expert but aren't they some kind of dead.. thing, maybe be a tiny bit more suggestive of that, because I don't really get that just from looking at the avatar without reading a description. Also the belt is like a very noticeable solid bit of black, could it be changed? Or maybe add some black to your head to make up for it?
I do actually really like it btw. (: 78/100

I love the hair so much I didn't want to mess up the big swirls-- that and I'm weird and like contrast with all my detail. u___u It doesn't always look right to most people I feels. A kiseru to me is just a smoking device, a pipe-- so I figure it could be used and I just like it. xd My avatars are very self serving. lol
Succubus vary within different cultures and myths and stories but they're usually associated with a demon and an alluring women.
I struggled so hard to find black items to go on the head right. It all looked funny to me. crying

Thank you so so much for all the thought and effort you put into your comments. 3nodding I really appreciate it.

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
King Of Ninjas
Titan, what kind of look are you going for exactly? Mostly, it's just black with some white spots on your chest. I know it's tough to add things to your bottom half when it's a whole leg item, so maybe consider changing that for some individual items. That way you'll be able to get some white down there to balance your chest out. Have a look around for white accessories to make your head more interesting

Thank you for the feedback. 3nodding Will do. I'm trying to add more to the purple tones of the avvy, but so far I haven't found anything that works without overbearing what I have already.

Alien Invader

King Of Ninjas
VeeJump, the red horns are the first drawback of your avi. They're sort of... TOO red. Your avi is very cluttered, which makes the block of grey you have as hair very out of place too. Experiment around with different horns and hair, and consider losing the kiseru, because it's breaking up the flow of your avi's shape and makes it all a little wonk.

You didn't like any of my favorite items of the avatar. xd I usually figure I'm ******** with the kiseru! People hate that item and I just don't get it. lol But maybe it's because I like a little wonk.
Thanks for your comments!! c :
Titan - for the head, maybe one of those quartz headband things? You want a kind of very-sparsely-sparkle-on-black effect right? It's really hard with the lower half though like konny said. I'm not sure where you're going with the dashes of peach - if you want to keep that then maybe try the pearls item?
I don't really want to do a number since you say it's unfinished..
vee jumped
King Of Ninjas

You didn't like any of my favorite items of the avatar. xd I usually figure I'm ******** with the kiseru! People hate that item and I just don't get it. lol But maybe it's because I like a little wonk.
Thanks for your comments!! c :

You could make the horns work more if you had some stronger reds throughout
@vee jumped - I like the kiseru as an item but you have to admit it's annoyingly shaped xD draaaaaag instead? The poses are much more forgiving.
Niphz
@vee jumped - I like the kiseru as an item but you have to admit it's annoyingly shaped xD draaaaaag instead? The poses are much more forgiving.

THIS THIS THIS!

Codebreaking Phantom

Could I please have a call on the telephone for this avatar? I don't wish to buy it without it looking awesome <3.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces