Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think this one smile

Sorry, I thought they'd all be separate images.
2nd from the top, 3rd column
Agree with Konny about the eyes.

I like the detailing and stuff. Usually I hate hate hate bg items but it works well for you so I approve in this instance (: maybe tattoos, and a bracelet? 81/100
Could probably get away with the one underneath that one too. 3x3.
You should rate with me, kon-chan.

Apocalyptic Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Could I get a rate of whichever variety you want to do?
OTAY! biggrin
Sounds like fun.

I'm not big on the rando-creative rates. I just like giving advice. Edit me into your introposts?

Aged Conventioneer

9,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Niphz

I like the detailing and stuff. Usually I hate hate hate bg items but it works well for you so I approve in this instance (: maybe tattoos, and a bracelet? 81/100

bracelets actually layer under the gloves. Though I did add in a pink pawprint tattoo to the arm and the armlet.
Just realised I made konny sound like an arsehole in the intro post. xD
zOMG a zOMG MULE

Ohay thar poketrainer.
The belt really catches my eye as not fitting. It's a blue silver, which doesn't fit the pure greys you've got everywhere else. You're a bit too grey heavy up top as well. Try find a way to mix in some more black up there. Do you have horns? Find something that'll layer over the head wrap, but fit in. Try some eye scars too. They don't match the colours, but it'd be cool to have similar eyes as your pokemon. Maybe try for some other boots? The browns on the knees are a bit funny, but not a huge issue.
Flowers for Flarn
Niphz

bracelets actually layer under the gloves. Though I did add in a pink pawprint tattoo to the arm and the armlet.

They do? That's super annoying D:
User Image

OMG I totes want a #1 from Konny as well please! whee

Apocalyptic Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
King Of Ninjas
zOMG a zOMG MULE

Ohay thar poketrainer.
The belt really catches my eye as not fitting. It's a blue silver, which doesn't fit the pure greys you've got everywhere else. You're a bit too grey heavy up top as well. Try find a way to mix in some more black up there. Do you have horns? Find something that'll layer over the head wrap, but fit in. Try some eye scars too. They don't match the colours, but it'd be cool to have similar eyes as your pokemon. Maybe try for some other boots? The browns on the knees are a bit funny, but not a huge issue.
Ok, I added the horns, they seem a bit odd but they work. Sadly there aren't any double eye scars, there's only one for one eye and the makeup I would usually use for an eye effect go down instead of up and isn't very wide. After changing the belt I don't have enough gold to get any new boots, but I like these ones since the brown in it balances out the hair so I don't have to change it either.
Techinator, I love the jetpack. Is that a combo of some other smoke and backpack, or a self contained item? Either way, nice work combining it with the thingo journal front backpack thing. I forget what it's called.

Your dude looks totes devious. Wicked moustache, nice choice of eyes. Really nice selection of items, but I'm not sure if you need to wear a red jacket. It may look better with black or something? The smoke is totally stand alone as part of your creation, so it doesn't need matching, or you'd have to match all of it, and some of those colours are just weird.

Long story short, try for a different jacket just for funzies, and he's a badass mofo. biggrin
User Image

Thank you Konny! 4laugh yeah, the jetpack and the smoke is from one item.
        I actually wasn't trying to match, I just liked how it looked but I'll have a play around
        in my invo and in the shops, try and find a brown or black alternative.
        Thanks again >w< People don't really rate like that anymore... properly I mean.
        It was nice being rated well for once (same with Niphz as well actually 3nodding )
@Zomzomzom mule
I meant the 'Scar of the warrior' item. It may not look great, but it's worth checking out.

The browns from the boots don't really match the hair. I didn't really notice your hair, but now that you've mentioned it, it'd be a nifty way to get some more black or darker grey up there. Also check out the Tsunami Ko Gloves. They could be pretty wicked

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff