Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any ratings for an old fellow?
I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

Old school charm, but overall nothing all that special.

Also, Hi Plip~
UnderworldTorrent
Old school charm, but overall nothing all that special.

Also, Hi Plip~
Herro.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Dem Legs

Dem legs bro

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Pnb, you look like a mess.
Dem Legs = Sex?

And I'm a hot mess Vee, and you know it. wink

Vicious Bloodsucker

OH, I get it. You're a pirate that got marooned on a tropical island of pygmies, and you're out trick or treating with the little fella! How sweet, lol.

Idk, it's a good theme, but some of your item choices are a little odd (such as dem legs).
Tehmafrath Uzumaki
OH, I get it. You're a pirate that got marooned on a tropical island of pygmies, and you're out trick or treating with the little fella! How sweet, lol.

Idk, it's a good theme, but some of your item choices are a little odd (such as dem legs).
That's not it at all? Just some tribal dude, hence the grass skirt for them legs. The dem legs comment was made to a previous avatar that was only wearing a thong showing off my fabulous zombie skin.

Thanks for the rate, broseph.

Vicious Bloodsucker

PilbDnaPilp
Tehmafrath Uzumaki

That's not it at all? Just some tribal dude, hence the grass skirt for them legs. The dem legs comment was made to a previous avatar that was only wearing a thong showing off my fabulous zombie skin.

Broseph? Ouch....
Tehmafrath Uzumaki
PilbDnaPilp
Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Broseph? Ouch....
That's what I call those close to me? Do you prefer Brosetta Stone?

Vicious Bloodsucker

PilbDnaPilp
Tehmafrath Uzumaki
PilbDnaPilp
Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Broseph? Ouch....

Lol, sorry. It's been used as a derogatory term in the circles i've been in. sweatdrop Guess I shouldn't put emotional value on words....

To completely change the subject, guy avatars need more thongs and cod pieces.
Tehmafrath Uzumaki
PilbDnaPilp
Tehmafrath Uzumaki
PilbDnaPilp
Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Broseph? Ouch....

Lol, sorry. It's been used as a derogatory term in the circles i've been in. sweatdrop Guess I shouldn't put emotional value on words....

To completely change the subject, guy avatars need more thongs and cod pieces.
Agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces