Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

Oye I feel so lost right now sweatdrop what could I add that layers correctly?

Lonely Lover

Very nice Cosplay

Lonely Lover

Jiggly Wiggle Puffs
Very nice Cosplay
thank you! But I still don't know how to improve

Anxious Spirit

11,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
I'm not sure what kind of vision you have for your Sailor Scout, so I'm not really sure what to suggest. It is pretty much complete, as-is. The only thing it needs, in my opinion, is a pair of gloves. Lovely Lucie has a pair of short, white gloves. Trying to think of long gloves, too, but I can't think of any that wouldn't hinder you from holding an object.

Lonely Lover

sapphyredragon
I'm not sure what kind of vision you have for your Sailor Scout, so I'm not really sure what to suggest. It is pretty much complete, as-is. The only thing it needs, in my opinion, is a pair of gloves. Lovely Lucie has a pair of short, white gloves. Trying to think of long gloves, too, but I can't think of any that wouldn't hinder you from holding an object.
ah so sorry ^__^; this was a few days ago xD couldn't resist switching to the espeon items

Anxious Spirit

11,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
LovelySakura247
sapphyredragon
ah so sorry ^__^; this was a few days ago xD couldn't resist switching to the espeon items

Hahaha! I understand!

Lonely Lover

sapphyredragon
LovelySakura247
sapphyredragon

Hahaha! I understand!
let me do a quick change xD

Lonely Lover

sapphyredragon
LovelySakura247
sapphyredragon

Hahaha! I understand!
OK!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas