Total Votes:[ 145 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Demonic Hellraiser

5,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
I have returned to bother you again!
Black hair, makeup, arm poses, I think I might have it this time! ...Or I completely borked it and It's horrid:sweat. gonk
Once again, an image in case I change something.
User Image

Swallow that bile in yer mouth, Mason, we got Numbers to Decipher.

Yes I am trying to turn the requests into creative wordplay

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Luma Krillis
Black hair, makeup, arm poses, I think I might have it this time! ...Or I completely borked it and It's horrid:sweat. gonk
User Image

Large improvements, I see with this one.

You've definitely taken a step in the right direction with these changes, though those ears are a tad....noticeable. In a bad way.
The white ascot also makes it look like you've got a really long chin.

The ear pose from Event Horizon Guardian should do nicely in place of the erkling ears and the Purple Bar Earrings may work better than the earrings that you've already got equipped.

Does the collar from SDPlus #268 Amartia layer over the white ascot? It's a tad pricey (6.1b LBP in the MP as I type this) but I think it would do well in getting a bit of purple to your avi's chest while also adding a little big of detail (not to mention showing where your avi's chin ends).

After the changes, 7//10. c:

Demonic Hellraiser

5,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
honey` mustard
Luma Krillis
User Image

Large improvements, I see with this one.

You've definitely taken a step in the right direction with these changes, though those ears are a tad....noticeable. In a bad way.
The white ascot also makes it look like you've got a really long chin.

The ear pose from Event Horizon Guardian should do nicely in place of the erkling ears and the Purple Bar Earrings may work better than the earrings that you've already got equipped.

Does the collar from SDPlus #268 Amartia layer over the white ascot? It's a tad pricey (6.1b LBP in the MP as I type this) but I think it would do well in getting a bit of purple to your avi's chest while also adding a little big of detail (not to mention showing where your avi's chin ends).

After the changes, 7//10. c:

You were completely right about the ears and ascot. I found a cheap black necktie in the shops, that super expensive SDPlus didn't layer properly. The bar earrings were too dark to match properly, and with the new ears, earrings didnt really look that good imo. sweatdrop

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Luma Krillis

You were completely right about the ears and ascot. I found a cheap black necktie in the shops, that super expensive SDPlus didn't layer properly. The bar earrings were too dark to match properly, and with the new ears, earrings didnt really look that good imo. sweatdrop

Ahh, alrighty. About all I can think of to suggest now is to look at adding a little more purple to the head (to break up the really dark bits of black that the hair creates) and maybe add a background of some sort. 3nodding

Lunatic

honey` mustard
HatsuHikari

✾ ✾ I'm thinking of heading to bed in about 30 mins. Gotta get up hella early tmrw emotion_0A0
      Hahaa, I'm actually in the midst of job searching.

Oof, that bites. I know that pain well. I hope you find a job quickly and painlessly. :c

✾ ✾ THANK YOU! crying

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

HatsuHikari

✾ ✾ THANK YOU! crying

emotion_yatta

Demonic Hellraiser

5,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
honey` mustard

Ahh, alrighty. About all I can think of to suggest now is to look at adding a little more purple to the head (to break up the really dark bits of black that the hair creates) and maybe add a background of some sort. 3nodding

Back again!
I got hair and a background!
User ImageUser Image

I'm quite pleased with it! Thanks for your help!
I'll take another order of numbers with a side of bile, please!

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Luma Krillis

Back again!
I got hair and a background!
User ImageUser Image

I'm quite pleased with it! Thanks for your help!
I'll take another order of numbers with a side of bile, please!

If it's all the same to you, I'm going to hold off on the bile and number rates until you feel that the avatar is close to being finished, rather than doing the rates after every change. sweatdrop

The background is a good change. The hair... the hair feels off still. Its shade of purple really stands out from the other purples and the shape of the hair is so angular and sharp compared to the avatar's flowy, rounded lines.
The bangs from Amethyst Diamond Dog may work well, though they would also cover a fair amount of your avi's face. There are a few other options (such as Cherri's Risque Angel Bangs), but they're all pretty pricey.

Greedy Genius

honey` mustard
Organic Jello
I loooovveee your avs, honey emotion_drool

Also may I get a Bile in my Mouth and I said, "HEY" (HEY!) What a wonderful kind of day, If you can learn to work and play, and get a long with each ootttthhhheeerrr.
emotion_donotwant Dammit that song is stuck in my head now.

Thanks! 4laugh

Hrrmmmm...

About the only thing about your avi that I dislike is that hat; it's so dark compared to the softer palette on the rest of your avi. emotion_eyebrow

I'm not currently listening to any music right now but instead of a library shuffle you get this. emotion_dowant

Damn that hat.
Ahahahahahaha, thanks for that btw! It provided a good laugh in the middle of my studying.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Organic Jello
Damn that hat.
Ahahahahahaha, thanks for that btw! It provided a good laugh in the middle of my studying.

I aim to please. c:
That song was actually where I got the name of that rate from. lol

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Can I get a Numbers and an Eye of the Tiger please?

Tis a cosplay:

User Image

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Calelith
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Can I get a Numbers and an Eye of the Tiger please?

Tis a cosplay:

User Image

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

9//10

Unfortunately this avatar is not Hall of Fame-worthy at this time. :c

Greedy Genius

honey` mustard
Organic Jello
Damn that hat.

I aim to please. c:
That song was actually where I got the name of that rate from. lol
When I read that rate my head instantly went to the Arthur theme song rofl
wELP, now it'll go to that song.

Do you mind giving me a Bile in my Mouth for this avi?

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Organic Jello

I'm not a fan of that black...thing on your avatar's head. Its shape and size makes it stand out a bit and it looks like a giant, black maggot or leech. emotion_donotwant

Greedy Genius

honey` mustard
Organic Jello

I'm not a fan of that black...thing on your avatar's head. Its shape and size makes it stand out a bit and it looks like a giant, black maggot or leech. emotion_donotwant
rofl rofl rofl
OMG NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, IT ACTUALLY DOES.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff