Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gekko

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
just like the tittle said I have 7 bil gold in my account and I want to spend on some new items, but I have no idea on what, so could you help me out?
I like pastel/bright colors, love cute things just like my avi, so yeah... help a brother out???

Magical Shapeshifter

What kinds of things do you like? I need more of a description. If you narrow it down i could probably suggest something. I know a lot of the items on gaia. How far do you want your money to go?

Hilarious Gekko

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
nikkinac
What kinds of things do you like? I need more of a description. If you narrow it down i could probably suggest something. I know a lot of the items on gaia. How far do you want your money to go?

well I suppose I'm looking for items that have arm/leg mods and also eye mods, also shoes! I barely have any shoes, cute dresses. I also like items that have lace on any way, puffy dresses are the best and really big scarfs like the one I'm using. I'm mostly looking for items in pink, blue and beige.
If it helps in any way I really like items like Sweet Pink Date, Forest After Dawn or even Seven Day Desire. For hair items I like mostly in violet colors, they can either be long or short.
Is this enough? c:
EDIT: I don't want to spend more than 2/3 bil on a item, since I have so little to buy many things

Magical Shapeshifter

Tommy Ary
nikkinac

well I suppose I'm looking for items that have arm/leg mods and also eye mods, also shoes! I barely have any shoes, cute dresses. I also like items that have lace on any way, puffy dresses are the best and really big scarfs like the one I'm using. I'm mostly looking for items in pink, blue and beige.
If it helps in any way I really like items like Sweet Pink Date, Forest After Dawn or even Seven Day Desire. For hair items I like mostly in violet colors, they can either be long or short.
Is this enough? c:
EDIT: I don't want to spend more than 2/3 bil on a item, since I have so little to buy many things

Okay I have a whole lot of items bookmarked. I'll pull the ones out I think you might be interested in

Hilarious Gekko

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
nikkinac

thank you so much for your time and patience!

Magical Shapeshifter

Here are some of the ones I had bookmarked. Next to each I put what really stuck out to me about the item. All the items listed are 10,000- 2,500,000,000 gold. The divine deity and vivid godina have purple hair. Volant Reverie is all pastel.

Kitten Star Balloons
Divine Deity-nice hair
Bunny Flop
Rosamund's Passion
Mystix Dance
Lavish Lucie -nice skirt, kitties, lips
Princesse Honoré- nice skirt
Winter's Rose- awesome legs
Cafe Miam 2nd Gen.- hair,eyes
Strawberry Ribbon Candy- eyes, shirt
Withering Revenant
Dalnim- dress, hair
cute ghost mask
Keiko's Cake 2nd Gen- lots of cute items
Sweetheart Maid
Vivid Godina-hair
butterfly lament- hair
Melodious Cantata- hair
Prince of the Sea: Marika
Demonic Innocence- dress
Spring Rose- hat
Volant Reverie 2nd Gen.-lots of amazing things things

Magical Shapeshifter

You might like this hair style too: Cool Fallen Star Locks. It has 2 purple colors in it.

Hilarious Gekko

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
nikkinac

thank you so much you're been a great help! I've already bought a few of them and I wish I could by them all ;A; Well at least I know what to buy when I have a little bit more money!

Magical Shapeshifter

Tommy Ary
nikkinac

thank you so much you're been a great help! I've already bought a few of them and I wish I could by them all ;A; Well at least I know what to buy when I have a little bit more money!

No problem! I'm glad you could find some great items! (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces