Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Trickster

Timmish
An Overall review would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

So the one I will overall is your animal avi.

Overall:

First impression: Immediately notice the main colours, black'n'white. But then I see you balanced the colours out nicely, it's pleasing to look at, not overwhelming in terms of items as your avi is an animal base, they tend to be best when simple looking.

What I really like about your avi is that you got a "casual" look, you know. Happy expression, whilst holding a cup of coffee in the hand, and a pair of goggles in the head to balance white out. I think it's really likeable!

What I Don't like - Nothing

Overall verdict: One of my favorite animals iv'e seen. It's so simple, yet so good due to colour balancing, nice personality.. Do I need to say more?

So a number: 10/10.

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

-Ending reviewing today, tommorow will continue at Chiaki88. wink

Gawker

Azunaz
gimb
I would like a full scan exclaim

Yush.

Full scan:

Top -> bottom

So, just for the first impression I can say i'm impressed that you mashed so many colours, different items together, yet still making it pleasing to look at imo, so good job on that. Also, is your avi under the category of semi-clutter avi's? Either way, lets get on with it!

top: Lol, my favorite part on your avi. I estimated you are wearing aprox 4849 items on your head. But my count may be wrong, either way. Damn cool choice on items ya' got for the head! I do manage to notice the small dolls as well. It's almost like if all those small accessories were glued tightly to your hair. That's how well it fits

Hair: I love the shape of your hair in combination with the add-ons on your head. (Accessories) It just gives a nice look, and the hair looks awesomesauce with such. Also it's really fixed, if that's the word to describe it. By that I mean it cuts off exactly at that point, in a flat line just like a square.

face: I like the orange-ish eyes, and the "thing" which covers the eye, that consists of orange colour is a nice addition for the eye, whilst not distracting from the rest of the look. The eye cover itself only stands out a tiny bit, (imo) but others may think different. Nice choice otherwise.

Torso: I can't see much going on, but I see tons of colour which fits well with the upper part. So no actual problem here. The only thing i'd really like to see though is your hand/arms they manage to blend in quite well..

Leggings: Many people may say your bottom part is the exact opposite of heavy, but it also is this part that defines your avi's personality/character. Isn't that a wooden leg just like a pirate captain? correct me if im wrong about that guess. But that leg mod/pose just adds tons of personality to your avi. Take into consideration that your avi also looks like a pirate when talking about shape especially the hat yo! It kinda looks like one of those pirate hats you would see from a movie.

Overall verdict: I really like this avi, it's cool, unique. And kudos for such a nice range of colours, and choosing purple colouring! That colour is tough to match with many colours, and yet you did it very well. Nice avi mate wink

Suggestions:

None, apart from change to arms to be more visible. But you can probably just move the arm pose, no need for an item for such.

-Azu

thank you for this! 4laugh
it's really helpful and I like how you pay attention to detail.

Fatcat

Azunaz
Yush, you can!

By the way, thanks for dropping a picture. Really saves me lots'a trouble you know.

Overall:

First impression: So the first thing I notice on your avi is how you managed to use several different colours, aprox 5. Whilst most people usually stick with 2-3 as going out further is even harder. So kudos for that, and I really like the overall look upon first glance.

What I really like about your avi: Is the use of the background in combination with your avi. The background itself tilts towards the "fantasy/magicka" theme, which your avi represents. (Semi-wizard/magic girl) I suppose. So they got the synergy, and the background isn't meaningless. And for some reason I really like the face, the eye stare is different from many other avi's i have seen, and I can only say I kinda dig this one.

What I don't like about your avi is the black cat to your right. At first glance I thought it was a Handbag LOL. But On a closer look I see it's a cat. The pose and animal itself looks fine. But what whacks me off seems to be the colour of the cat. It's too black that it's face is hard to spot, hence misleading what people think. My best suggestion here is find a recolour of the cat, and it'd be spot on ya' know.

Overall opinion: I really like this avi, most of it works out well imo. And as I mentioned above, I love how you took use of multiple colours, whilst still maintaining a good look. And as I have mentioned above, the only negative bout' your avi is the cat. Apart from that, Lovely avi and good job.

So while i'm at it, lets throw in a number: 9/10

-Azu

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your advice and rating!
I really like your avatar right now btw O:

Toxic Trickster

gimb

No problem! And I guess paying attention to the details is the key to see what a person really intends to do with their avi.

Toxic Trickster

reIax bear

Thank ya! appreciate the feedback, also thanks for the comment on the avi wink
Thank you for doing these reviews! I'd like a Full Scan please.

Toxic Trickster

Noirblanc
Thank you for doing these reviews! I'd like a Full Scan please.

Will look into it, thank ya!

Risky Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
Hi smile Can I have full scan please?

Haunting Dreamer

Azunaz
CreativeVision
You've got some great avi's made with your current one at the top wink
I'd like a full scan though biggrin

Heyo, thanks for the comment on the avi(s) really apreciated yo! wink

As for full scan, the first thing I can say is a full scan may be different on your avi, as you went with the "I AM" option and also tilt towards the "scenery" avi rather than avi avi. So theres no actual top to bottom here, but rather eh... An overall comment I suppose. We'll see how this turns out! biggrin

"Full scan":

So the first thing I'm sad about is that equipped lists is hidden, as it would be awesome to see how you managed to make that background/scenery. But I know you mixed atleast 3-4 items together to create such, e.g. The background itself, the foreground, the purple colour, the cold night colour. So to say, fantastic background you made there. (Teach me more about dis lol)

As for dropping in a wolf on it, I can say it's a nice addition to make the overall look more interesting. It has its synergy with the background, which makes that animal a nice choice.

So an overall opinion on the avi is that I Really like it, it's snot as commonly seen, due to em' being harder to make (A good one that is) No complaints from my side, it looks finished and I like it!

Sorry if there wasn't much to say lol

-Azu

Well Azu, I'll tell you the secret to the items razz
you were right about mixing 3 to 4 items for the scenery with exception of the wolf I am pose itself. One thing I've noticed is the different layering of backgrounds when you turn around in your i am pose. And the desired effect of this combination could only be reached when turned around. So now I have the backgrounds of nighttime swamplands and nightbug wanderer meshing together, but something else I noticed was that while most items don't show in I am poses, the astra items almost always do. Another two items were picked for this, the firefly's flame and creepy house. Besides the added grass in the foreground and fog appearing just behind it, it also adds an overall color layer to it meshing the background elements further. The last part is the hardest, an adequate I am pose, most I am poses are either awkward when turned around or don't have the desired effect I was going for. Luckily for me the wolf I am pose didn't change when turned around and with this color, it wasn't too shabby a choice.
too bad though that I am poses are kind of rare.
Thanks for your opinion on it!

Toxic Trickster

CreativeVision

I see! also thanks for the reply. Espeally all this info yo, and yeah. Some backgrounds appears/disappears/fades away once the avi is "turned around" which allows even more secret BG's 3nodding

Haunting Dreamer

Azunaz
CreativeVision

I see! also thanks for the reply. Espeally all this info yo, and yeah. Some backgrounds appears/disappears/fades away once the avi is "turned around" which allows even more secret BG's 3nodding

another thing to note is that some background items/astra items can cover certain I am poses completely, gives even more options for scenery wink

Toxic Trickster

CreativeVision
Azunaz
CreativeVision

another thing to note is that some background items/astra items can cover certain I am poses completely, gives even more options for scenery wink

Btw, just me or you wolf is gone?

Haunting Dreamer

Azunaz
CreativeVision
Azunaz
CreativeVision

Btw, just me or you wolf is gone?

He was bored, thought he had posed long enough wink I'm working on a new avi though.
Aside from the colours I haven't really gone for a theme with mine! Could I have a full scan and is there any chance you could perhaps give me some ways of improving what I've got? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff