<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 146 147 148 > >> »|

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Timmish
- B I a c k N e o n -

Long time no see - hope you've been well! Almost didn't recognize you without your signature halftar. 4laugh

Always looking for improvement, me. So if you wouldn't mind, could I trouble you for a TT & HT please?

Hehe I dont know if i should be proud of that or sad XD I'm getting avi art atm.. so I dont want to torture the artists with my halfatar ******** x3

Of course I dont mind!! (Though I've always wanted you to order HH's instead of HT's XD It doesnt really matter atm since I dont seem to be having many customers anyways)

This n That
9||1O
Suggestions

-take out the gogh reed shoulder leaf
    -body hair
    -smirk
    -spirit pyre
    -long ears
    -forest background

Here n There
I always liked your theme avatars! I feel like this one is missing some things though. I feel like your face is too neutral.. The eyes say "evil" but the mouth says "meh". The face also seems kind of plain.. perhaps some scars? tattoos? makeup? He seems to.. smooth.. compared to his wild hair and legs. XD I also feel like you should try adding an item that will make just the tips of your hands darker.. If possible.. blueish to match your legs. I'm not sure if an item like that exists though. The layering of the fawn legs and the anklets is pretty interesting! I also feel like you should add a background. Something woods-y... like a forest? or perhaps plains?

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
- B I a c k N e o n -
Timmish
- B I a c k N e o n -

Long time no see - hope you've been well! Almost didn't recognize you without your signature halftar. 4laugh

Always looking for improvement, me. So if you wouldn't mind, could I trouble you for a TT & HT please?

Hehe I dont know if i should be proud of that or sad XD I'm getting avi art atm.. so I dont want to torture the artists with my halfatar ******** x3

Of course I dont mind!! (Though I've always wanted you to order HH's instead of HT's XD It doesnt really matter atm since I dont seem to be having many customers anyways)

This n That
9||1O
Suggestions

-take out the gogh reed shoulder leaf
    -body hair
    -smirk
    -spirit pyre
    -long ears
    -forest background

Here n There
I always liked your theme avatars! I feel like this one is missing some things though. I feel like your face is too neutral.. The eyes say "evil" but the mouth says "meh". The face also seems kind of plain.. perhaps some scars? tattoos? makeup? He seems to.. smooth.. compared to his wild hair and legs. XD I also feel like you should try adding an item that will make just the tips of your hands darker.. If possible.. blueish to match your legs. I'm not sure if an item like that exists though. The layering of the fawn legs and the anklets is pretty interesting! I also feel like you should add a background. Something woods-y... like a forest? or perhaps plains?

Well far be it from me to disappoint - if you feel so inclined, I'd LOVE an HH! I tend not to order stories from kind raters, as I know they're a lot of work, but if you're feeling inspired, go for it! emotion_dowant

Thanks so much for the feedback! I agree that I feel like I'm on the right track, but there's just something lacking in the execution. I really need to work on creating more interest with my face. And backgrounds! God yes, I need them so badly! I'm always at a loss when it comes to looking for them. sweatdrop

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Timmish

Well far be it from me to disappoint - if you feel so inclined, I'd LOVE an HH! I tend not to order stories from kind raters, as I know they're a lot of work, but if you're feeling inspired, go for it! emotion_dowant

Thanks so much for the feedback! I agree that I feel like I'm on the right track, but there's just something lacking in the execution. I really need to work on creating more interest with my face. And backgrounds! God yes, I need them so badly! I'm always at a loss when it comes to looking for them. sweatdrop

Oh silly XD If you're proud of your avatar and you feel like it's got character then go right on ahead an ask for a HH ^^ I have just as much fun writing them~ so don't worry about me putting in alot of work XD
Though before I start.. give me 3 words that describe your character's personality
(Bear with me.. this is for a surprise half n half)

Np! I wanted to suggest more but I feel like it would become a generic fawn avatar.. So I purposely left alot of the suggestions kinda vague.. as for background.. try.. bug wanderer?

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
- B I a c k N e o n -

Oh silly XD If you're proud of your avatar and you feel like it's got character then go right on ahead an ask for a HH ^^ I have just as much fun writing them~ so don't worry about me putting in alot of work XD
Though before I start.. give me 3 words that describe your character's personality

Np! I wanted to suggest more but I feel like it would become a generic fawn avatar.. So I purposely left alot of the suggestions kinda vague.. as for background.. try.. bug wanderer?

Yay! Story tiem! 4laugh Ooh three words? Other than 'tall, dark and goat-legged?" Lessee...how about: shaman, trickster, reclusive? Hope that's helpful!

Already have Bug Wanderer on my wish list! Now I've just got to scrape together the gold to buy it. sweatdrop Already made a couple of tweaks to the avi, per your suggestions. I think it's an improvement already...

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Timmish
- B I a c k N e o n -

Yay! Story tiem! 4laugh Ooh three words? Other than 'tall, dark and goat-legged?" Lessee...how about: shaman, trickster, reclusive? Hope that's helpful!

Already have Bug Wanderer on my wish list! Now I've just got to scrape together the gold to buy it. sweatdrop Already made a couple of tweaks to the avi, per your suggestions. I think it's an improvement already...

omigosh I legitimately laughed at "tall dark and goat-legged" XD Shaman.. trickster.. reclusive.. I can work with that 3nodding

It might not even be story time ninja
I might need a day for this HH XD Depends on how inspired I get and how fast I can defrost my fingers. XD

Oh man that is one beautiful smirk <3 (thanks for leaving the equipped list open btw)
Is there any other background you're thinking of? How does the bugcatcher look with it? ^^

Enduring Hunter

- B I a c k N e o n -
Scare Doctor
- B I a c k N e o n -

//slow clap
That was perfect. Yes, a thousand times, yes.
War Game, is the background I have on now.
I was leaning towards that, my main issue was matching theme or just plain themed..
Alright, and and with that epic masterpiece done, I'm going to call it a night. (;

Thank you ^^ I didnt really know what to write for yours x3 It just kinda had a mind of its own..
That is a perfect background :O I never even knew that item existed..
I would say themed. It doesnt exactly have to be matching. But in the end its your avatar.. so whichever one makes you happy!
Lol Night! (?) IDK XD Did you have a good day? ^^

I had a decent day.
I was exhausted for most of it. Nearly fell asleep in class.
How was your day?

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Scare Doctor
- B I a c k N e o n -
Scare Doctor
- B I a c k N e o n -

//slow clap
That was perfect. Yes, a thousand times, yes.
War Game, is the background I have on now.
I was leaning towards that, my main issue was matching theme or just plain themed..
Alright, and and with that epic masterpiece done, I'm going to call it a night. (;

Thank you ^^ I didnt really know what to write for yours x3 It just kinda had a mind of its own..
That is a perfect background :O I never even knew that item existed..
I would say themed. It doesnt exactly have to be matching. But in the end its your avatar.. so whichever one makes you happy!
Lol Night! (?) IDK XD Did you have a good day? ^^

I had a decent day.
I was exhausted for most of it. Nearly fell asleep in class.
How was your day?

Lol not too good actually.. project is just finishing up at work and was in non stop meetings X___x
Also first snowstorm.. so busing home took ~2.5 hours XD
Drawing stuff now ^^

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Timmish

No story time~ But you got.. something
User Image

Took bout an hour and a half.. the same time as a HH too XD
I'll fix it up and scan it tmrw ^^
(I realized after drawing the face that you were half naked and then it got really awkward because HOW DOES ONE DO PROPORTIONS?!)

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
- B I a c k N e o n -
Timmish

User Image

(I realized after drawing the face that you were half naked and then it got really awkward because HOW DOES ONE DO PROPORTIONS?!)

emotion_jawdrop Ohmigaw, I LOVE it! Thank you so very much!!

And yeah, I tend to get all bare-chesty with my avis. A bad habit I should break, but some of the body mods are so dang sexay! emotion_bigheart

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
- B I a c k N e o n -

I always leave the equipped list open - not sure why some people choose to leave it closed, honestly. Are they afraid of people biting their style?

Didn't have any other backgrounds in mind, honestly. This month's MC background is pretty sweet. And I hear Mystic Places (?) might be nice as well. Bug Wanderer looks lovely - and now I just want it because it's a Mushishi reference. 4laugh

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Timmish
- B I a c k N e o n -
Timmish

User Image

emotion_jawdrop Ohmigaw, I LOVE it! Thank you so very much!!

And yeah, I tend to get all bare-chesty with my avis. A bad habit I should break, but some of the body mods are so dang sexay! emotion_bigheart

I'll come home and finish up the hands + staff and scan it properly after work ^^
You're welcome ^^ Its been a while since i've drawn dudes.. I cant to proportions for my life XD

And how is that a bad habit?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
BIackneon

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              I would like the following for my first ever cluttered mess please. Help me determine whether or not the demon who possessed me to do this should be banished: This n' That and Here n' There. emo

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Timmish
- B I a c k N e o n -

I always leave the equipped list open - not sure why some people choose to leave it closed, honestly. Are they afraid of people biting their style?

Didn't have any other backgrounds in mind, honestly. This month's MC background is pretty sweet. And I hear Mystic Places (?) might be nice as well. Bug Wanderer looks lovely - and now I just want it because it's a Mushishi reference. 4laugh

IDK... I never hid mine anyways. if people want to steal my halfatars.. let them steal my halfatars XD

Mystic places may be a tad dark.. it might blend into your hair..
just came back! drawing again 3nodding

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Pharaoh Misa
BIackneon

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I would like the following for my first ever cluttered mess please. Help me determine whether or not the demon who possessed me to do this should be banished: This n' That and Here n' There. emo

This n That
8.2||1O
Suggestions:
    -a mouth?
    -some darkish black thing on the shoe area
    -astra - white falling leaves
    -red eyes
    -no kiseru

Here n There
Perhaps my laptop screen is too bright.. but It was super hard seeing the items on your avatar XD If it is a demont hat is possessing you.. it's a pretty pure demon.. I'm not sure it even needs to be banished. I actually dont see any demon aspects to this avatars.. perhaps the horns? ._. I would suggest either taking out the kiseru or the spikey whip thing.. Together they overlap in weird ways. I also feel like the bottom should have more lil black/dark gray details. Also consider different coloured eyes to make them stand out? (blue maybe.. since the necklace has a tiny tiny tiny blueish tint)

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
- B I a c k N e o n -
Pharaoh Misa
BIackneon

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

This n That
8.2||1O
Suggestions:
    -a mouth?
    -some darkish black thing on the shoe area
    -astra - white falling leaves
    -red eyes
    -no kiseru

Here n There
Perhaps my laptop screen is too bright.. but It was super hard seeing the items on your avatar XD If it is a demont hat is possessing you.. it's a pretty pure demon.. I'm not sure it even needs to be banished. I actually dont see any demon aspects to this avatars.. perhaps the horns? ._. I would suggest either taking out the kiseru or the spikey whip thing.. Together they overlap in weird ways. I also feel like the bottom should have more lil black/dark gray details. Also consider different coloured eyes to make them stand out? (blue maybe.. since the necklace has a tiny tiny tiny blueish tint)

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

classified_fu No, no no! There is no demon to this avatar! It's just a cluttered mess! classified_fu I was going for a demon then I just started piling on white and silver. But I do own those falling leaves. Kwulf actually gifted every last one of them to me. Would sdplus pharaoh red eyes work for this? I kinda used the Elpis doll and covered up the purple eye. Also, the blue you see is apart of seidh's mask, the thing covering up my mouth. If I remove it, my skin shows. Is there something else I can use to get the same effect, without exposing my human c? Oh! And would using the black birthstone anklets fair better here? Or too dark?

I said a demon possessed me because I don't wear more than 12 items at a time and I have on 35. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff