Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
QUOTE FOR FAST REPLIES/open/hiatus.
BOLDREGULARITALIC

W . E . L . C . O . M . E.
Welcome to my brand new revamped rating thread thread!

Since I'm back to Gaia for the time being.. I've decided to revamp my old AT rating thread! Now with 100% more contests, 100% more halfatars, 100% more discussion and the same old rates~

Please choose from the new and improved menu! (At most One of Each course) - abbreviations at the beginning for easy picking.

APPETIZERS

(QS) . Quick n' Simple : What food you remind me of
    (TT) . This n' That : normal x/10 rate with some suggestions. No comments/extra fluff!

ENTREES

(NE) . Nice n' Easy What I like about your avatar. a fluffy cutesy nice rate.
    (HT) . Here n' There A truthful rate. What I think needs improvement and what I like or don't like.
    (HH) . Half n' Half : Whats your avatar's secret personality? Whats its back story? A creative rate. -( Please note it takes me from 1 - 5 hrs a day to reply to this... post a pic if you want a specific avatar! <3 )

DESSERT cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

(BB) . Beats n' Bytes: a song suggestion!
    (FG) . Fame n' Glory: You ready for the hall of Fame???

Quote:
[quote="BIackneon"]
[/quote]

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

● 1 . I n t r o _ R a t e s
● 2 . H o F
● 3 . N e o n ' s _A v a t a r _ G a l l e r y _ + _ D i s c u s s i o n _ P o i n t s
● 4 . C o n t e s t _ R e s e r v e d

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
HOF / Avatar Archives / Contest.
BOLDREGULARITALIC
Ғ. A . M . E . n' . G . ℓ . O . R . Y
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
DailanieDailanieHatsuHikariMomoiro no BaraxMorpheusCreeped
User Image
HatsuHikari

Please host your own avatar!!

- B I a c k N e o n - generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
HOF / Avatar Archives / Contest.
BOLDREGULARITALIC

A v a t a r A r c h i v e s
In no particular order
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

gaia_spoons Tips and tricks:
Tell me if you guys want me to list tips and tricks to make halfatars here.. I'm not sure if anyone will be interested x___X

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
HOF / Avatar Archives / Contest
BOLDREGULARITALIC

No Contest for now! Maybe I'll make one if this thread gets popular again?

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
how in the world...? gonk
It's so perfect.

Either ROYGBIV or dapper.. or both. lol
please 4laugh

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
l Stratagem l

INORITE! and its only ever going to get worse..
and yes. marketplace like teargas. you walk in and start crying at how broke you are.

like ninja headband is 170m. 170M FOR A COSPLAY ITEM D:
dapper me emotion_dowant

Here are some top hats but Idk if it'll fit your avi. emo

The Watchmaker
Hyde's Bloodlust

Friendly Hunter

First off, that's one heck of an avi you've created! 3nodding heart And the only brown top hat that comes to mind is the one from The Watchmaker. Unfortunately, it's pretty huge and would overlap both sides of you avi I'm pretty sure. I'll keep thinking on it and let ya know if I stumble across anything else biggrin In the meantime, I'd love a dapper rate whee

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
So I just checked tektek and i can't find a hat, but I found Sad Chocolate Ice Cream

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Queefinator 4000
It's so perfect.

please 4laugh

Its not perfect till I can find myself a lopsided brown tophat~ :3
7.2||1O
Is there any way you can cut off/hide those hair buns? it makes the avi look so childish when everything else is elegant.

I like the combination of trilune moon + that sash thing, it flows very well. but other than that.. the avatar seems kind of... off? I think you would do well by lossing the fluffy-childish skirt and going for a more flowy elegant dress. I feel like you tried at add alot of really expensive items together without putting much thought into it. for example.. you can use the belle chanteuse for its elegant arm pose, then use other less expensive items to add little hits of white. (for example - juno's lace. I also dislike the leg mod. (but thats just me.). perhaps a more flowy legmod? like art of espionage?

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
- B I a c k N e o n -
Queefinator 4000
It's so perfect.

please 4laugh

Its not perfect till I can find myself a lopsided brown tophat~ :3
7.2||1O
Is there any way you can cut off/hide those hair buns? it makes the avi look so childish when everything else is elegant.

I like the combination of trilune moon + that sash thing, it flows very well. but other than that.. the avatar seems kind of... off? I think you would do well by lossing the fluffy-childish skirt and going for a more flowy elegant dress. I feel like you tried at add alot of really expensive items together without putting much thought into it. for example.. you can use the belle chanteuse for its elegant arm pose, then use other less expensive items to add little hits of white. (for example - juno's lace. I also dislike the leg mod. (but thats just me.). perhaps a more flowy legmod? like art of espionage?
I actually spent like an hour on tektek with this avi lol I don't really throw expensive items together. I can see how you see that, though. I will look for a different skirt.

Ordinarily, I'm not a fan of leg mods, but idk, everything else seemed too light of a black. and I actually had a different hair style (which I had just changed to). The sash is a part of the top 4laugh I may be seeing it wrong but the only arm post I see on the belle chanteuse is a robe. sad
I do appreciate your rate though and I'm always looking to improve. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces