Welcome to Gaia! ::

When a player dies, should I announce it?

Yes, of course, so we know how many are left. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
No, only announce when a team of 3 or less are the final survivors. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's the gist.

You'll submit an "average" character and an in depth bio, and I'll interpret that character's strengths and weaknesses. These will influence what your character can do throughout the contest.

All the characters will be isolated somewhere together and will have to work for their survival. Characters can kill each other off, work together, or avoid each other. A group of two or three people can win by surviving as a team, or one person can win alone. [The total prize of 100k will be split among the winners.] The game will continue until only one person is left alive, or until a team of no more than three is all that left and they agree not to kill each other off just to increase their prize. (Yes, breaking your alliances is acceptable.)

You'll have a lot of say in what your character does. You can explore the area, decide how to interact with others when you find people, and so on. You'll have to take care of yourself in terms of water, food, and sleep to ensure survival, and not doing so will have realistic effects (dehydration, weight loss, etc.) that will influence your character's performance. Random disasters and events will also occur.

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
To Enter:

Create a character. This does not have to be human, but cannot practice magic or be magical (there will be no magic or other supernatural phenomena in this contest). So no wizards, gods, ghosts, and so on, but if you wanna make a lizard dude or a unicorn lady, go right ahead. The culture, age, and gender do not matter. This character must be "average" in that it can't be a jack-of-all trades or god-like, but also can't be ridiculously pathetic. Make it how they appear before ending up in the survival situation.

The avatar can be made using any method, including Dream Free. However, keep the layering realistic if you choose that option. Remember that this a character. You don't need clutter and tons of balanced layers. Do whatever you like with your character, because I won't judge the avatar at all. It can be the most boring poorly made avatar ever, and as long as it fits the requirements, it's fine.

Once your character is made, you'll have to write a bio for them. Include a name, age, and gender. Tell me about their personality, beliefs, culture, hobbies, and other info that might develop them. The bio should be a description of the person BEFORE they end up in the survival situation. And again, their description should make them sound roughly average, giving potential for strengths and weaknesses. The bio doesn't have to be well written and doesn't need to be a story, but it should be at least a paragraph so I have enough info to go off of. Do not write more than 5 paragraphs. Do not include any survival type skills in your bio.

When you have both the character and bio done, PM them to me.

You Character:

Based off of your avatar and bio, I will determine the following basic traits.

Height - needed to determine caloric need; also relevant for reaching things or fitting in small places
Weight - needed to determine caloric need; also relevant for the effect of certain actions
Caloric Need - determines how much food you need daily before you see negative effects; will fluctuate slightly based on activity level
Endurance - determines your ability to expend energy for a long period of time
Strength - determines the outcome of certain actions
Speed - determines your reflexes and the outcome of certain actions
Intelligence - determines the outcome of certain actions and your ability to learn and use creativity
Stealth - determines your ability to move undetected
Charisma - determines your ability to persuade and your level of friendliness

These traits can fluctuate depending on the circumstances. For instance, on dead leaves, your Stealth will decrease. With increased stress levels, you might not be as Charismatic. And so on. Most of these traits can be improved with practice.

Additionally, your character will start with one random ability, but can learn others through attempts at using them or random events.
For now the list of abilities is secret, and the ability assigned to you will be unknown until you first use it.
(It will be related to some action you could easily think to commit on your own.)

Info from your bio may play a role at any time.
Actions that seem out of character will not be possible,
though some leeway is given since this is a survival situation.

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Characters:

Sukuya

Scarlet Bayle - 16

In a small town near a harbor on the western sea rang a church bell freeing the inhabitants insides with renewed souls. One such person was Scarlet Bayle. While the women of the church mulled over the ideas they heard, she instead skipped past the crowd and made her way to the beach. There were others that speckled the beach. Some had been there for awhile because they did not attend church but most were her age. She was sixteen and blended in well enough with a crowd of kids around her age. She was about average height. Her build was thinner but not malnourished.

She made her way to the harbor and boarded one of the boats casually and easily dodging the mast to talk to a man. His skin was much darker than hers from baking in the sun all day. He was preparing for a trip like the other fishermen around him and therefore could not attend church with the rest of his family. Scarlet took her seat on an upside down bucket and began to recite what she had learned in church that day while he listened as carefully as he could while being preoccupied.

When her father finally had to usher her reluctantly off his ship to continue his days work, she’d leave and head back to the beach to meet up with a friend. Though she was outwardly friendly, she mainly hung out with a boy her age but much more timid. He was attracted to her optimism and spunk. He had first seen her dribbling a ball in the sunset on the beach and admired her foot work. He didn’t approach her though, she approached him and offered to play with him. When he said he didn’t know how to play soccer she took it upon herself to teach him. Her goal was to help him so that he may join her on the school soccer team. So today, the two practiced passing the ball back and forth barefoot on the beach.

Mama_TekTek

Nic Swaford - 21

Nic looked over his mostly empty room, now to be used as the guest bedroom. He had lived here all his life. A small town in Kentucky that was nothing but farms. Grabbing the last box in his room marked "books", Nic walked out the front door to his old pickup truck. He placed the box in the back with the rest of his things and walked inside to say goodbye to his parents.

Once inside it was a big farewell with a huge banner hanging in the kitchen that said, "Congratulations!" He was leaving for college today. His parents hugged him. His mom first, him standing about a foot over her. While she was about the height of the average woman. Then, his dad, who looked like a linebacker for the NFL. Unlike his dad though, Nic was a thin guy with just enough muscle to define his arms and abs.

With that Nic walked to his car and got in the driver seat. It was time for him to get out of this town and on to the beginning of his English major at college. Nic started the car and turned his Cd player on, out came blarring "linking park" his favorite band. He started singing it quietly, nervous about the day ahead. He had always been nervous around new people. Well, at least it was away from here.

Ruphus
Callum McLeod

The nail slowly lifted away from its bedding, as specks of blood began to pool in the agonising well that had been unearthed. The hammer slipped between his loose fingers, striking the decking with a dull thud, the pit of his stomach fell with it. He wrenched his eyes away from his thumb and busied them in search of the bottle. Finding it, he lifted it to the sun, beads of clammy sweat forming on his bald head. He choked the neck of the bottle, drowning himself with the warm liquid amber. As it hit his stomach, the cold airy feeling of a few seconds ago dissipated, leaving only a twinge of nausea.

He wiped his gaping mouth with the back of his hand, the bristles on his face aggravating his skin. Clamping the wound underneath his armpit, he gingerly made his way down the boarding ladder on to the concrete of his driveway. He rested against the boat for a second, inhaling deeply, quelling the urge to vomit. The sun baked tarmac would have been blistering, if not for his slippers. Since Carol left to go see her sisters he had lost the urge to dress himself in the mornings, choosing to conduct most of his business in his slippers, underwear and t-shirt.

Slipping back in to the shade of his house, his eyes adjusted to the light. The house was a mess, she’d been gone only two weeks and now empty pizza boxes and beer bottles interspersed the thicket of laundry covering his floor. He would have to clean, but right now his priorities were fixed. He bandaged himself up as best he could in his bathroom. Cold streaks of sweat ran down his back as he thought about his thumb. Looking in the mirror, he wondered just when he became so fragile.

He glared in to his reflection, attempting to peer behind the 45 year old mask he was wearing, to see the face that he remembered. He could almost see himself, young and fit, dressed in his British Royal Navy uniform; he had never felt more invincible. Now, almost a year off duty, he was cracking. He no longer made the bed every morning. He no longer did his daily exercise routine. He was atrophying, slowly slipping away. Contrary to the pain, this was the numbest he had ever been.

He grabbed a pullover, his jacket, and his car keys, and made for his pickup. Stepping out in to the sun he shielded his eyes with his damaged hand. The throbbing in his thumb had begun to intensify, so he stopped off at his boat to grab his ‘anaesthetic’. Bottle in hand he clambered in to his car. Bells in the distance signalled the end of mass, the roads would be busy. He was not a religious man, though he was not averse to praying in to an empty bottle.

Akikko
Marcella Roberts, 50

Products of atomic age paranoia, Marcella's parents carried their fear of all things communist and nuclear into their adulthood. From a young age, Marcella was told that, at any moment, her life could drastically change due to invasion or war. Her parents simply meant that it was necessary to treasure the present (and to vote Republican) but it became something much more to that to their disillusioned child. Marcella became increasingly paranoid as the years went by. She would avoid the news like her life depended on it, lest she find something new to worry about.

When she was a teenager, her older brother was drafted in the Vietnam War. Her high school years were plagued with demonstrations and riots on the side of anti-war activists. Her brother came back from the war disabled and traumatized. Much to her dismay, he recounted war stories and told her of the horrible things the Vietcong were up to. The war died down, and with it, so did some of her paranoia. During her years at college, a familiar trouble popped back up: the communists. With the Cold War at its peak, nuclear war became a very real option for the future of the nation. The young, distressed Marcella could not avoid the news or any reports of the communist agenda any longer. When she realized she couldn't lock herself up in her room forever, she turned to a new strategy: prevention and preparation.

Marcella embraced the inevitability of nuclear war and doomsday. She switched her major to Political Science and soon graduated. After college, she started pouring over books about how to live in the wild and even built a shelter in her basement that covered all possible disasters--Communist invasion, tornadoes, nuclear war, another Democratic president--anything that threatened the American dream. Now she spends her aging years single and alone in her house--keeping the TV on Fox News and scouring the internet for any information about enemy countries. She now lives in solitude, but Marcella doesn't mind--she'd never been one for friends. Even at a young age, people found it difficult to connect with her since she could never bring herself to trust another person. When she does talk to others, they find her to be abrupt, curt, distrustful, and panicky--not really a winning personality by any means. Knowing that no one looked forward to spending time with her anyways, Marcella only goes into the public eye to get new books at the library and to buy necessities.

marwolfer
Aveline "Ava" Malone - 19, female

Mischievous, sassy, tough, and charismatic.

Ava is the oldest daughter of mechanic tycoon Alexander Malone. Since there are no sons, Ava is learning to take over the garage when her father is ready to retire. Although her mum doesn't despair: Ava's no tomboy. She likes sparkly things and making the boys blush with her crass humor and confidence. She knows her worth and is confident in her place in life. Someday, she will do the whole marriage and kids thing, but that's a LONG way in the future! For now, she works hard in the garage and flirts hard with the boys. Who says you can't have the best of both worlds?

Navean

Lyssa

Lyssa has a strong, tough-as-nails personality. She is naturally misanthropic and as a result is a loner. She has been highly independent from a young age due to her abusive parents. She is usually quiet, but only because she would rather observe people, learning their strengths and weaknesses so she can manipulate them if need be, and also to keep people from learning about her. She is arguably sociopathic. She practices kendo.

Aerovinity

Renee "Reena" Davis // 11 // Daughter of Rich Mother and Father // Female

"AHHHHH! Can i get it? OH please, oh please please please Davis?!" That was the shrill, high pitched begging of Renee, or "Reena" Davis, begging her 61 year old butler, Davis, to buy her the stuffed pink animal sitting temptingly in front of her. The Butler chuckled and said "of course we can." turning his head slightly when her shrill screams of joy filled the air

Reena was soon out of the Toy shop, giddy with her new friend, she decided to name Mr. Bubblegum Prince Royale. One of the many Princes that are going into her collection of Princes; This one being the Prince of the land of Bubblegum, Sugardrops (which are quite delectable!) and sweet dreams. Reena couldn't wait to introduce him to all her other Princes!

Reena liked to play with her toys and such a lot; So much that she sometimes neglected her other important things; piano, homework, her garden, and painting. Oh, painting! She'd have to paint her new found Prince when she got home! And maybe even make a song about him too, oh she just loved picking up new toys!

After she got home, and did what she wanted to with Mr. Bubblegum Prince Royale, she went outside to play in whatever sunshine was left of the April Evening. Soon she wandered outside and saw a van; A pink one too, which made her instantly curious; She loved pink! Soon a man came over with... Oh my gosh, the BIGGEST lollipop she had EVER SEEN! The man said she could have it if she helped him find his lost dog. Oh, that poor puppy! This nice man must have been devastated! So she wandered close to the back door of the van, and...

Well, let's just say that the Nice man with the Giant lollipop and the lost dog wasn't as nice as she had thought he was...

honey carousel

Erin Naranja - 18

Already been through difficult experiences at such a young age, Erin is emotionally strong. With her mother dying when she was only 10, she had to bring her 2 younger siblings up by herself.
Her father would never help out as he has turned to alcohol and drugs. Hes laying in bed right now as Erin walks into the room and crosses to the wardrobe.
'Pathetic..' she thought, as she took out a pretty set of pure white feathers that was attached to a gold chain. She slung it over her shoulder and ran her fingers over the delicate feathers.
This was the last remaining item Erin has of her mother. Before her father became an addict, he destroyed everything of Erins mother. Erin stepped in and rescued the feather shoulder guard
because it was her mothers favourite item and knew she couldn't bear it if Erin didn't have it.

She steps outside just as her two bestfriends appear at the end of the street. 'Hey losers!' Erin shouts to the two boys walking up the street.
Erin had been friends with these two since she can even remember. She liked them both because they never her teased her about her oranges eyes. A genetic mutation the doctors called it.
Cannot be changed they said. Erin liked the colour of her eyes though, even if they were a little out of place. They made her feel different, special even.

As the boys came to a stop on front of her, Erin slid her hairclips into her hair. 'Haha look at you trying to be all girly!' chuckles Scott and Taylor at the same time.
You'd think they were telepathic, how they're always thinking the same things, how they always end each others sentences.. creepy in some ways.
'Hahahaha, you're so funny' Erin growls back in a mocking tone. Since she had grown up with two boys as her bestfriends, shes always been into boy stuff. Climbing trees, running around, play fighting.
She always found it difficult to become friends with girls as they always were nasty to her about her eyes. Jealous I guess. Or I'm just a freak..

Black_Daisys
Yaro Tanova – age 53

I’ve always been a nomad. There is no home for those of my kind. We are too different among these humans and too few to make cities of our own – so we drift. Even if there were a place for me to “set down roots” I wouldn’t know how to do it. It’s against our very nature to stay in one place.

We – the Rovani - are always searching, you see. All for different things, but we are searching for the one thing that gives our lives purpose. Me? I’m still searching for what that might be. I’ve tried many trades from carpentry to candlestick making but none of been able to stick. When I cross them, my mother and father are convinced I should find a good female to roam with, but I’ve always felt they just tie me down. And who needs all that damn nagging about aching feet.

Females. Che.

Lately, I’ve been thinking that it might be my purpose to try anything and everything I come across. I'm never satisfied with what is in front of me. I want to know more, see more, and do more than anyone else. Does that make me superior to the rest of them? Heh. I like to think so! And I’m not afraid to tell anyone. Especially these silly humans who seem to think they’re so superior. They don’t even live past 80 and I’m in the prime of my life. I'll be well on my way to 150 after they've rotted into compost.

But, what can I do about them? Or anyone. I couldn't care less. All I can do is learn what they know and try to do it even better. One day I might find that one thing I truly excel at – until then, the journey is going to be one hell of a trip.

Eclectice
Selena -24

A 3rd Generation Mexican-American who moved to the big city of NY at 17. She has aspirations of becoming a fashion designer, to make her odd view on things a bit more relatable and "normal." She reuses materials from different articles of clothing to make her own clothes and style, she is currently in her second year at NYU in their Fashion Design program through a multitude of loans and small scholarships. She has rebelled against her catholic upbringing since she was young, but still holds her cultural/ethnic values close. She's the second youngest of five children, and the first to go to college in her family. Her family doesn't support her choice and would prefer her to be at home supporting the family. She's an open lesbian, but has very little interest in a relationship. Going against their traditional values has taught her to be very independent and very guarded; she has not spoken to her family in the last 7 years since she left home. This choice is still one that haunts her and a regret she is too stubborn to amend. Although she doesn't hold the same values as her parents, their morals are still strongly ingrained in her actions and choices. She has had a rather troubled life with her rebellious nature and unorthodox "life choices," yet she knows the value of hard work and a dollar and she'll do whatever is needed to get the job done. Outside of sewing and design, she has few hobbies, one is volunteering as an instructor at a self-defense course to prevent rape and physical violence against women. She rarely goes into her past but its rumored she's had to deal with physical abuse, it shows in her interactions with males and how she holds herself. Other than these interests she works part time in a Barnes & Noble downtown where she quietly sorts literature.

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
What Others Will Know About You:

The characters will have met briefly beforehand, so they will know each other's name and age, height and weight, and will have knowledge to guess their strength (within 2 or 3 points), intelligence (within 3 or 4 points), and charisma (within 1 or 2 points). This information will be posted on the front page as starting stats, but keep in mind that various conditions and activities can increase or decrease them to a degree.

When one player sees another in the game, anything that could be known just from seeing them will be revealed, including any illnesses, but it will not otherwise be known. Players will not learn when the other players are sleeping, so as to not to allow anyone to hunt others unfairly. But again, on sight, this will be learned. Any other traits and conditions that can be learned from experience will be when experienced (e.g. seeing a person run will teach you their speed). Additionally, any techniques that a player has may be learned and imitated by another by observing, if the observing player is smart enough to follow.

Other information might be inferred from the bios, but it would only be a guess at my interpretation of them.

Almost all activity in the game will be conducted through PM between me and the individual players. Each day, I'll post a synopsis of activity that I feel won't be giving too much away, just so other players can have a glimpse of what else is going on and so lurkers can be entertained. For instance, if a player gets in a crazy wrestling match with a unicorn (SPOILER ALERT: there will be no unicorns), I will probably briefly mention this because it will be entertaining and important, but I won't go into detail about the severity of any injuries sustained, so as to protect the character from other players taking advantage of the info. Similarly, some of the things you observe may be posted in the thread (such as if you see trees), and whether you eat or drink will be posted but not how much. Which direction you are traveling, and how far, is also not known to anyone unless that particular character witnesses it themselves (so no lurkers will ever know).

I will try to keep a balance of protective secrecy and interesting info. Anything that you do will not improve other players' knowledge, however. For instance, if another user has reason to believe (based on a synopsis that I've posted) that you are injured, their character will not have that belief and cannot act on that belief (and probably wouldn't know where to find you anyway).

Character stats:

This is what you know about each other from the start. Stats are based off of the bios, so you can make your own guesses about what a player's stats likely are, but your interpretation of the bio may be different than my own.

These stats may change throughout the game depending on the circumstances each player encounters. You will learn more about a player by seeing them use their stats, but you can use these as a basic reference.

~ means approximately
Most stats you see here will be approximates, and the actual value is within the range given.
Weight will be as much as 10 lbs. off.
Strength will be as much as 2 points off.
Intelligence will be as much as 3 points off.
Charisma will be as much as 2 points off.
Keep in mind that the stats may or may not be accurate, and that accuracy varies randomly.

Minimum for x/10 stats is a 1/10. There are no 0/10 scores.

Sukuya
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Scarlet, 16
Height: 5'3"
Weight: ~90-100 lbs
Caloric Need: ???
Endurance: ???
Strength: ~4/10
Speed: ???
Intelligence: ~6/10
Stealth: ???
Charisma: ~6/10

Mama_Tektek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nic, 21
Height: 6'3"
Weight: ~165-175 lbs.
Strength: ~6/10
Intelligence: ~10/10
Charisma: ~4/10

Ruphus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Callum, 45
Height: 5'7"
Weight: ~145-155 lbs.
Strength: ~7/10
Intelligence: ~10/10

Akikko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Marcella, 50
Height: 5'5"
Weight: ~135-145 lbs.
Strength: ~3/10
Intelligence: ~8/10
Charisma: ~4/10

marwolfer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ava, 19
Height: 5'6"
Intelligence: ~3/10
Charisma: ~7/10

Navean
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lyssa, 23
Height: 5'5"
Weight: ~125-135 lbs.
Charisma: ~7/10

Aerovinity
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Renee, 11
Height: 4'4"
Weight: ~70-80 lbs.
Charisma: ~9/10

honey carousel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Erin, 18
Height: 5'2"
Weight: ~110-120 lbs.
Strength: ~5/10
Intelligence: ~7/10

Black_Daisys
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yaro, 53
Height: 5'8"
Intelligence: ~1/10
Charisma: ~2/10

Eclectice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Selena, 24
Height: 5'6"
Weight: ~130-140 lbs.
Intelligence: ~9/10
Charisma: ~1/10

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Time:

Two real life days will count as one in-game day. When players interact, time freezes so that both can contribute to what happens even if one is offline at the start of the encounter. All players uninvolved continue to move on in time.

If at any point, you know you won't be able to play for a short period of time, let me know and I can freeze your stats for the period of time you need and protect you from interaction with other players (you'll be unapproachable). However, only do this if you really need to, because if you change your mind, your character will still be frozen for that period of time. This is to prevent people from taking advantage of the protection.

If you'd like to quit, I will either kill your character off or give the spot to someone else.

Dying:

All players need roughly 64 ounces of water per day, which will fluctuate slightly depending on their activity level and exposure to temperature. Not getting enough water will result in mild dehydration immediately, which at first will cause a headache and mild fatigue, and will later cause dizziness. These will get more extreme after three days. You'll also develop heart problems and a fever. After five days without water, you will die.

Your food requirements depend on your Caloric Need. Not getting enough food will result in mild fatigue and slow weight loss. After two weeks of not eating enough, you'll be too weak to survive without help, and after three weeks, you will die. Not eating a variety will result in a random nutritional deficiency.

You must have shelter to sleep. Not sleeping well results in fatigue and irritability. Not getting any sleep for 4 days will result in fatigue, hallucinations, inability to cope with stress, irritability, trouble focusing and seeing, memory problems, and lessened Intelligence. You will have a chance of falling asleep randomly for a very short period of time (such as a few minutes), regardless of what is going on. After a week without decent sleep, you will die.

You can become ill at any time, and the chances are boosted by interacting with certain things or by having low health (not enough water, food, or sleep, or suffering an injury). The effects depend on the illness.

When confronted by any threat that you can detect, you will be able to make choices which will determine whether or not you survive and what injuries you sustain. You will not be able to protect yourself from undetected threats.

If you die, anyone may find and take your possessions and do what they want with your corpse.

Alliances:

You can form an alliance of any size, but remember that only three people can win. The only obvious benefits of an alliance is a sense of trust and safety, and the ability to distribute necessary labor to save energy (gathering food, etc.), but good social interaction can also boost well-being. To form an alliance, all parties have to agree. You can try to make it obvious that you'd like to form an alliance by writing or carving messages near your territory or any other method that seems appropriate to you. Any time you approach someone else with the intent of forming an alliance, they have the opportunity to attack you instead. You cannot agree outside the game to form an alliance before even meeting up. All alliances are made in-game through interacting. At any point, you can turn on your teammates or abandon them, and you can even agree to do so. If your team is the last group alive, and you have more than 3 people, you will have to kill someone or wait for them to die on their own. If your team is 3 or less and is the last group alive, you still have the option to kill them to increase your own prize (recall that the total prize is 100k and split evenly coming all the winners), but if all teammates agree to call it quits and collect the prize, the game will be over.

Updating your Avatar and Bio:

At any point, you can choose to update your avatar and bio, based on how they started originally and what they've experienced at that point in the contest. Also, I may ask you at any time to update them if I feel that your avatar has gone through something major enough.

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

aaaalmost there

Super Cat

14,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
You can post now.

Let me know you wanna play,
and I'll add you to the list when I make one.
I think I'll only accept 10 people.
I don't wanna make this gigantic.
Too hard to control then.

I'll update this later, though.
A friend asked me to play L4D2
(if anyone has it on Steam, you should PM me your sn).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff