Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Shapeshifter

Oh god, this makes me miss the Barge... We should have a reunion for the Barge sometime. I need to look up the old crew.

Nuts and Bolts and Queen Victoria and President Lincoln, please.

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
...it's been so long since I've seen a proper steampunk thread in AT.

All I have to say is...FULL STEAM AHEAD!

(Also: holy s**t is this a barge reunion up in dis heezy?! That thread had more influence on my Gaia style than any other.)

Demigod

Cogs and Gears, and Sir, Madam please. <3
May i have Cogs and Gears and Crewmate c:

thanks!

Feral Shapeshifter

Phoenix Goliathane
...it's been so long since I've seen a proper steampunk thread in AT.

All I have to say is...FULL STEAM AHEAD!

(Also: holy s**t is this a barge reunion up in dis heezy?! That thread had more influence on my Gaia style than any other.)
Goli! *pounce-snugg* And it's true, there hasn't been a proper steam thread in here in ages.

(And oh gosh, I wish, babe. We were the s**t back in the day. xD)

Eternal Lightbringer

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
lol Ollie.

Is this a throwback to when I made Steampunk cool in the AT?

Combative Gekko

even snakes have hearts
Crachiek
I'd love a Cogs n' Gears. And also a crewmate, if only because I'm curious what the hell you'd find for me to do. lol

cogs and gears - It's interesting. I like it, though I would opt for a different weapon. I'd expect something more sinister than a sword, like a scimitar or a scythe. Ohhh the alliteration. Perhaps a background as well? 8//10

crewmate - you'd be the cook! i'm...not sure why... eek

Weapon choice seems to be the biggest change people are suggesting. I'll have to look at my options. Thanks!

-brews up some "mystery meat" into a nice steaming stew in exchange for the rates-
IAmTheQueenOfHearts

nuts and bolts - I like it, though I've seen many avatars in the same general vein before. I wish avatars had more shapely legs...ah, well. She needs a handheld, perhaps a fan. Also, something is off about her face. Does she have a nose?

sir, madam - Baroness Eudora C. Heary

| Aria |

Indeed!
I absolutely adore this. Magnificent colors and flow. The one thing I don't like is the ring/circle behind the head, but by jove, this is going in the Hall of Infamy anyway!

Black_Daisys

nuts and bolts - This is really cool. I especially love the face. I wish the head had a bit more detail, though. I'd add a hairpin on the side or something. Otherwise, awesome!

sir, madam - Alianora Twickett Savage
Holli Tal Ahrotahntee

nuts and bolts - I would like to see more defined eyes and longer hair. I wish you could see her other arm...but I like the theme overall.

queen and pres - your avatar is a priestess and a notable member of the clergy, however she has been deteriorating of late. People are beginning to question the soundness of her sanity...

Phoenix Goliathane

Hey, you! pirate

You WOULD just waltz in here with an absolutely perfect avatar. rolleyes But yes, steam on, my friend, to the Hall of Infamy!

Anywho, for you two Barge veterans, any suggestions for my fledgling thread?

And APPLY TO BE RATERS! biggrin

Durri

cogs and gears - this doesn't flow very well. i would get rid of those wings; they're too sharp in color. and choose between dark blue and black, because your head has one while your feet have the other and it clashes. you need more of that dark color in your midsection. also, the bow things on your head make this pretty top heavy. 2//10

sir, madam - Miss Raphina Forvend Wyre IV.

Rhazzle

cogs and gears - this is pretty cool! my only suggestion would be to get rid of the dark brown on your head or distribute it more throughout the avatar. 9//10

crewmate - the lookout who perches in the crow's nest!

The Immortal Prince

Hmm?

Old Man Vee

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about ninja

Crachiek

Oh...well...thank you!...
* surreptitiously tosses the stew overboard*
Heh. biggrin

Feral Shapeshifter

Mrh... I need to revive the Barge somehow. Or make a second thread. *flees off to make plans*

Thanks for the rate, hon. And yeah, I find it unfortunate that the cape covers /so/ much.
Holli Tal Ahrotahntee
Mrh... I need to revive the Barge somehow. Or make a second thread. *flees off to make plans*

Thanks for the rate, hon. And yeah, I find it unfortunate that the cape covers /so/ much.

We should join our threads somehow! AND TAKE OVER ALL OF AT! pirate

Feral Shapeshifter

xD A steampunk monopoly. Man, I haven't been around very much recently, sadly. I'm so terribly behind on my questing, the new items, and such.
I haven't either, this thread is my grand re-entrance. xD But I don't quest or care about new items.

Feral Shapeshifter

I admit to being a slut for art and shiny items. Like the fact that I'm trying to collect all the mint-colored items. *facepalm*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff