Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
even snakes have hearts
ChibiLlama4
Le Epidemie and Automaton please x33

epidemie - are you kidding? those zombies don't stand a chance!

automaton - 8//10 c:

Yeeeeah x333 Thank you.
nallan
may i have steam on and deadly gadgets please?

steam on - Maketh Zenith

deadly gadgets - unicorn horns surprised

Dapper Nerd

even snakes have hearts
nallan
may i have steam on and deadly gadgets please?

steam on - Maketh Zenith

deadly gadgets - unicorn horns surprised

ahaha, unicorn horns. xD
neat ship name.
thank you!
Eserel

Welcome!

Yuki Misa Night

I'm sorry, but I really don't care for this at all. There's no originality to it. I would take out the companion, unless you can incorporate him more. Definitely get rid of the goggles, they don't fit your avatar at all. The horn is out of place and matches nothing, and you need darker shoes. She really doesn't have any personality, I'm just bored by this avatar. 2//10

Deoxtri

Yes, that is much better! Ooh, I really like the stripes with it as well.

poisonivy1219

indeed! n__n

Azolus

I have always loved this avatar, the execution of the theme is flawless and you've worked with those larger items very well.

As far as new avatars go...something steampunk? Haha. I'm a fan of really dark/surreal themes.
ChibiLlama4

Of course! pirate

nallan

You're quite welcome!

Greedy Giver

even snakes have hearts
Shoes and Dues
Lovely theme.
Iv'e always been a SP fan,
but it's rather difficult to make a decent SP avatar.

Queen Victoria and President Lincoln
& Nuts and Bolts?
(whenever your done setting up)

Yeah, it really is difficult. xD I go for more punk and less Victorian usually, so it doesn't always come off as exactly steampunk.

Queen and Pres - Your avatar is clearly a rogue, with a specialty in apothecaries. She can poison anyone with almost anything.

Nuts and bolts - Holy poop, I seriously love this. It's so surreal and full of character and the movement is great. I just wish you couldn't see any skin.

Thank you.
I looked for something to cover it up,
but never found anything I liked.
I'll look again.
Shoes and Dues
even snakes have hearts
Shoes and Dues
Lovely theme.
Iv'e always been a SP fan,
but it's rather difficult to make a decent SP avatar.

Queen Victoria and President Lincoln
& Nuts and Bolts?
(whenever your done setting up)

Yeah, it really is difficult. xD I go for more punk and less Victorian usually, so it doesn't always come off as exactly steampunk.

Queen and Pres - Your avatar is clearly a rogue, with a specialty in apothecaries. She can poison anyone with almost anything.

Nuts and bolts - Holy poop, I seriously love this. It's so surreal and full of character and the movement is great. I just wish you couldn't see any skin.

Thank you.
I looked for something to cover it up,
but never found anything I liked.
I'll look again.

Do the starter ninja masks work, at least for the face?

Distinct Elder

May I have a Nuts and Bolts, please? I am totally stuck on a hand item for this chick.

Crumbly Codger

Nuts and Bolts, please? I don't make avatars like this very much, so I'm curious what you think XD
Vivid Fizz
May I have a Nuts and Bolts, please? I am totally stuck on a hand item for this chick.

Ooh, swanky! I'm not really understanding the background though, it doesn't seem to fit to me. And I wish the shoes had some color on them. D: As for hand helds...maybe alruna's rose? Or a whip or something haha. I'm not sure off the top of my head, but if you give me an enviro link I could look up more specific things for you. :3

Distinct Elder

even snakes have hearts
Vivid Fizz

Ooh, swanky! I'm not really understanding the background though, it doesn't seem to fit to me. And I wish the shoes had some color on them. D: As for hand helds...maybe alruna's rose? Or a whip or something haha. I'm not sure off the top of my head, but if you give me an enviro link I could look up more specific things for you. :3
My inventory has become too large to use enviro properly now. The background I was playing around with. I wasn't so sure of it with the avatar, actually, but I was thinking it may make a neat background for a later avatar. Thanks for confirming that bit for me. Unfortunately getting the rivet detail towards the bottom is not possible without these shoes XD

Thanks for the help.
Macabeak
Nuts and Bolts, please? I don't make avatars like this very much, so I'm curious what you think XD

I love the face and the general theme, but not so much the actual item choices. I think darker hair would be much better. His face suggests a very professional malice, yet the clothes seem very amateur. Class it up! He looks to be very dramatic, so make the clothes that way. Much darker and more dramatic. Capes and such. xD
Vivid Fizz
even snakes have hearts
Vivid Fizz

My inventory has become too large to use enviro properly now. The background I was playing around with. I wasn't so sure of it with the avatar, actually, but I was thinking it may make a neat background for a later avatar. Thanks for confirming that bit for me. Unfortunately getting the rivet detail towards the bottom is not possible without these shoes XD

Thanks for the help.

Aw, that stinks. Well, sorry I couldn't be more useful! Are there any red shoe clips out there for the feet?

Distinct Elder

There are but I currently have an anklet on for the pink ^^;;
Vivid Fizz
There are but I currently have an anklet on for the pink ^^;;

Oh haha, I see it now. Well, it isn't a huge deal anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff