Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Scare Doctor

Yeah, the low profile of the hat and the way it covers the face is pretty good and it goes well with everything, except that it kinda just looks brand new and I don't think there's any item to dirty only the head part, if there was I probably haven't heard of it yet heh.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

eminoir's Spouse

Draconic and Nobility please c:

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Curious Brownies

8/10 [Amazing] - Decent-Averate color matching but confusing theme and some inconsistent colors. ^^;

"Another slayer has fallen to the hands of the dragon...c...call the king, he must be told of this before the dragon begins it's siege on the town..."

eminoir's Spouse

Knightmare Shadow

My avatars don't usually have a theme sorry. I normally just try and match colours and layering even if it doesn't come out very well. i'll slay that dragon one day. Just not today or tomorrow.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Curious Brownies

Still, I like your avi smile ...but it's a bit confusing and some of the blues just don't really match ^^;...still pretty good surprised

eminoir's Spouse

Knightmare Shadow
Curious Brownies

Still, I like your avi smile ...but it's a bit confusing and some of the blues just don't really match ^^;...still pretty good surprised

May I inquire which items don't suit the avatar?

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Curious Brownies
Knightmare Shadow
Curious Brownies

May I inquire which items don't suit the avatar?

I'd say that flame thing at the side, plus those feather like things beside your avi [Looks like claws as well]...they're too light, so is the front part of the cap ^^...those three areas are too light sadly :I

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
I am not used to the silence emotion_donotwant

Fuzzy Camper

Knightmare Shadow

Knightly?
I might come back for another rate once I manage to go and buy the last item for my next avatar - no one is selling fay cervidae, lol wut.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Green Potato Chip

Well done avi, I really like how everything in your outfit connects and falls into place so lovely..er...ly..but yes your avi just has that different feel from majority of the exchange. The use of that hair is most of the time overwhelming unless the whole avi is cream colored but you managed to balance it off with the bloomers (?). Also how the colors come in sequences is pretty unique too unlike most avi's who simply spam colors anywhere there's an imbalance. All that I particularly don't dislike anything but the expression seems too...rigid to me, it looks like a forced face which ruins the looks, and the spikes on your back seem to serve no real purpose..I'm indifferent to the spikes though. Overall I must say your avi seems really well planned and laid out.

Oohh please do come back :3 ... on your next visit feel free to pick 3 options since you only picked one this time x3

Edit : There's some selling Fay Cervidae on the MP surprised for around 125K

Fuzzy Camper

Knightmare Shadow

aw, that was a very nice thorough review, thank you ^.^ ooo, I shall go check the MP.
what do you think of this avi? I know mint is overdone... but any shade of green has been my favorite color since forever. xD I guess I'll pick Roar, nobility... and... dreamare. I'm not tough enough for knightmare yet. gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I accidentally left the pocky stick on the avatar... it should be without lol.
I haven't really looked into different face mods, do you have any suggestions? I do like Keiko's eyes, but I do agree with you on the rigid-ness.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Green Potato Chip

x3 soo shall I rate the pic you sent or your current? x3

And perhaps try the "Manner" series of face mods surprised ...those are pretty decent, so are the "Style" series :3

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Green Potato Chip

Hello? surprised

Girl-Crazy Lover

7,650 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100