Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a poll.

This is an answer. 0.23863636363636 23.9% [ 21 ]
This is also an answer. 0.20454545454545 20.5% [ 18 ]
That poll is a LIE! 0.55681818181818 55.7% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 >

Bright Lunatic

I think my avatar is pretty neat. Can I get a second opinion?

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Knightmare Shadow

Can I get a:
Dragonic and Knightly.

“Does this hurt? Of course it does, that’s why I’m going to keep doing it.”

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Mmm, my apologies to the old posts as I went on a long-ish vacation.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Might as well revive this.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dreamare & Knightly please heart

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Pandiie
Dreamare & Knightly please heart

Dreamare - I truly do like how your avi portrays a very winter-esque spirit. The use of the astra is also quite well done, which in my opinion is something as most people can't use astras properly. Another thing I also like is that your avatar is cute. I have a personal weakness for cute avis, so yeah. I especially love the face and hair though. The head, in my opinion, is the best part of this avi and it should be as it's also the main attraction as the eyes heavily contrast with the rest of the avi dragging attention to it, and thus the head.

Knightly - As I've said most of what I like above, I'll resummarize it. It's a good avi that's cute with a decently used astra on it. Props to you, however I do dislike the legs and background. Astras are good when used in conjunction with static items that don't look like they're moving. The legs and background feel like they should also move, but as they don't and the astra does, the avi's feel seems a little awkward, say the least.

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
nobility razz

thanks

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Pandiie
nobility razz

thanks

On a rough 1-10 scale, I'd give this one a 7.5/10 [ Well Above Average - Great ]

It's more well done and creative, though it does have consistency issues as I've stated. I prefer the other background too, but that's just my personal preference.

Enduring Hunter

Could I get Nobility and Knightly, please?

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Knightly and Roar please ^^

Greedy Genius

Nobility and Knightly, my good sir.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Scare Doctor
Could I get Nobility and Knightly, please?

7.2/10 [ Well Above Average <- Great ]

As I've stated before, I dislike avis like this. That aside, it's actually pretty well done, though it has some flaws. The rugged and dirty top seems to highly conflict with the clean hat and bottom which throws it off quite a bit in my opinion. I also feel that it's a little too compact and cluttered, call it detail or such but too much is going on in your chest and some in your legs but rarely anything on the hat. All being said I'm a fan of how you stuck to this avi and kept it simple, not a fan of the avi in general though, apologies.

Realistically rating it, it's pretty realistic and tangible in real life unlike most things, which is kind of good and bad as Gaia is a site for "Fantasy" so I'd prefer you go more crazy on the avi emotion_dowant

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Luthien Tinvuiel
Knightly and Roar please ^^

It's a nice avi, I do really like how you focused more on the theme/story of it rather than the matching/colour aspect. Your avi is tangible and quite interesting, but nothing too flashy or anything ti really reel in interest to it. Still pretty well done however.

I'm a big fan of the background as well and how it contrasts nicely with your avi. The item combination is also well done, however I feel that the horse is a little distracting and this would do better without it.

Roar!

[ Tranquil yet powerful, I feel this matches your avi quite nicely. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas