Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 >

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jamais Changeant

Keep that Agape! Once you sell it don't ever expect to get one back.
The other St. Ciels are nice too.
I like the infinity scarves and the elven jewelry, hoods and capes.
The best part is that the La Bella coat layers with the Lace capes.

Sparkling Star

I saw the theme for this week and I had to post something because Cupid and Psyche is one of my favorite Greek myths. And as with all Greek myths, there are many versions, but my favorite goes something like this:
Psyche, the youngest daughter of a king, was so beautiful that even Aphrodite began to grow jealous. Aphrodite decided to send her son Eros, the god of love to shoot Psyche with an arrow of love and make her fall in love with something hideous. So Eros planned to shoot Psyche while she was taking her afternoon nap and present her with a donkey or something of the sort when she woke up. Upon arrive in her chambers, Eros took a moment too long to observe his victim. Psyche stirred in her sleep causing Eros to scratch himself with the arrow of love, and thus, he fell in love with her himself. He put an invisible patch of thorns around Psyche so suitors will no longer approach.
Time passed and the king grew worried that his youngest and most beautiful daughter will never get married, so they sent people to the Oracle of Delphi for a prophecy. The Oracle declared that their youngest daughter will not marry a mortal and they should bring her to the highest cliff in a bridal gown, and there her destined groom will fetch her. Fearing she was destined to be devoured by a monster, they dressed her in a bridal gown and left weeping.
The west wind eventually arrived and carried Psyche off to a grand castle in the sky where her every wish was granted, except she could not see her husband. He was away during the day and comes only in the cover of night so she might never see him. She begged and begged to be able to see him but he refused. Eventually she gave up and asked to see her sisters instead since she grew a bit homesick. Eros was reluctant, but he agreed in the end.
The west wind carried the sisters to the castle the next day and Psyche took them on a tour of the castle showing off all the riches her husband possessed. The sisters were so jealous that they convinced Psyche that her husband was indeed a monster just fattening her up so he can eat her one day. Psyche refused to hear any more of her sisters' words and had the west wind take them away but the seed of doubt had already been sown.
At night, when her husband was soundly asleep, she lit a candle and brought it above her husband's body to see whether he was a monster or not. What she saw was the most handsome man she could ever imagine. As she was admiring her husband, a few drops of wax dripped from the candle onto Eros' shoulders and woke him.

Bad ending:
Eros was so hurt that Psyche didn't trust him that he banished her back to never contacted her again. Psyche wandered the land checking every passerby to see if it was her husband calling out "Who? Who?" Eventually, Athene took pity on her and turned her into an owl. To this day, you can still hear her calling.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good ending:
As Psyche wandered the earth searching for Eros, she met Aphrodite and begged the goddesss for a second chance. Aphrodite eventually gave up and set up exceedingly difficult trials so that Psyche would not be able to overcome them. But with each trial she passed thanks to Eros working in the background. Aphrodite had no choice but to admit defeat and let her stay by Eros' side. Together, they continued to spread love throughout the land.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Celestine-hime
Um.....There are only four contestants. This isn't a come as you go contest. I'm sorry. I cannot accept this.

Sparkling Star

LadyKayK N O X x
Um.....There are only four contestants. This isn't a come as you go contest. I'm sorry.

Haha, no problem, but I had to get it out there that Cupid and Psyche was the myth that East of the Sun and West of the Moon was derived from!

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Celestine-hime
LadyKayK N O X x
Um.....There are only four contestants. This isn't a come as you go contest. I'm sorry.

Haha, no problem, but I had to get it out there that Cupid and Psyche was the myth that East of the Sun and West of the Moon was derived from!
Oh really...I didn't know that. I learn something new everyday!

Sparkling Star

LadyKayK N O X x

But I was confused since I only saw four storytellers and it said TEN in caps, bold, and underline on the front page.

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Celestine-hime
LadyKayK N O X x

But I was confused since I only saw four storytellers and it said TEN in caps, bold, and underline on the front page.
I got lazy in updating it. People got eliminated. It's a round by round contest.

Sparkling Star

LadyKayK N O X x
I got lazy in updating it. People got eliminated. It's a round by round contest.

Ah, makes more sense now. Does the public get to decide by voting in the end or is it totally up to the judges?

Fashionable Lunatic

LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant

Most definitely! I loved the hair mods before anyways! Too much variety not to keep.
Awesome! I love fancy layering! <3

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Celestine-hime
LadyKayK N O X x

Ah, makes more sense now. Does the public get to decide by voting in the end or is it totally up to the judges?
Haven't decided yet.

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jamais Changeant
LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant

Most definitely! I loved the hair mods before anyways! Too much variety not to keep.

Teal is really popular now too.
Eyes now a days are stupid expensive.
Same with make up.

Fashionable Lunatic

LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant
LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant

Same with make up.

Ew. Lame. I need to sell art or something.
Or start winning tons of contests

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jamais Changeant
LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant
LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant

Same with make up.

I'll buy art!! emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Lunatic

LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant
LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant
LadyKayK N O X x
Jamais Changeant

Same with make up.

I'll buy art!! emotion_kirakira

I'd probably just give you art...maybe to see what you would price it at?

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jamais Changeant

I'd probably just give you art...maybe to see what you would price it at?

I would feel honored!
I have an avatar in mind right now too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas