Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Timmish
HatsuHikari
Timmish
If at first you don't succeed... :determined:

Noble Gas and Iron Out the Details, if you please? Trying my hand at a Day of the Dead look and desperately need input. sweatdrop

✾ ✾ Heya Tim! Sorry this is soooo late ; A ;
      I know this isn't the avi you wanted rated, but do you want me to do this one? """orz

No worries dear - and feel free! I am forever craving approval. emo

✾ ✾ Okiedokies!

7//10
      I think this has the potential to be an extremely suave gentleman. c;
      The shoes are really bothering me though, they have a weird shape to them haha... Sorta like cankles loool.
      The torso has a bit too much white and it's quite distracting tbh. Also that hat doesn't match any of the other blues ; A ;

Lunatic

Tuesday Mournings
HatsuHikari
Tuesday Mournings
HatsuHikari

✾ ✾ Oh, so you're one of THOSE people... //silently judging you
      That's s**t luck. The one day you decide not to wear socks... lol

Lunch would work better. Yes. And preferably a weekday if possible. c:
      How does your schedule look like?

the one day. shucks.

let me check my schduele. -licks finger, flips through notebook-
well what do you know! i have nothing planned at all.
Anyday anytime is good for me, i need a reason to get out of this house. aside from buying carbonated liquid sugar. I can set a date, or you can set a date. my schedule is incredibly empty flexible

✾ ✾ LOOOL, okay okay, I got it, you have no life. ;P
      Are you in contact with Neon at all? o:

that's not completely true! i have my gaia-life, that counts right? right guys? guys?

Poking at neon once in a while, shouldn't be bothering her too much though, exams are coming up and all. What's keeping you busy on your end?

✾ ✾ ... Yeah, not really. lol

Planning mah sad life out and trying to get my s**t together to work towards an actual career...

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HatsuHikari
Tuesday Mournings
HatsuHikari
Tuesday Mournings
HatsuHikari

the one day. shucks.

Anyday anytime is good for me, i need a reason to get out of this house. aside from buying carbonated liquid sugar. I can set a date, or you can set a date. my schedule is incredibly empty flexible

that's not completely true! i have my gaia-life, that counts right? right guys? guys?

Poking at neon once in a while, shouldn't be bothering her too much though, exams are coming up and all. What's keeping you busy on your end?

Planning mah sad life out and trying to get my s**t together to work towards an actual career...

work work, question human! what is your current job?

Lunatic

Tuesday Mournings
HatsuHikari
Tuesday Mournings
HatsuHikari
Tuesday Mournings
HatsuHikari

the one day. shucks.

work work, question human! what is your current job?

✾ ✾ As of right now, I have no job... Applying around for them though is a pain. Somehow life ends up being busy nonetheless.

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
HatsuHikari
Timmish
HatsuHikari
Timmish

Noble Gas and Iron Out the Details, if you please? Trying my hand at a Day of the Dead look and desperately need input. sweatdrop

I know this isn't the avi you wanted rated, but do you want me to do this one? """orz

✾ ✾ Okiedokies!

7//10
      The shoes are really bothering me though, they have a weird shape to them haha... Sorta like cankles loool.
      The torso has a bit too much white and it's quite distracting tbh. Also that hat doesn't match any of the other blues ; A ;

Thanks kindly for the feedback! Been having a hard time finding pants/shoes/a hat that matches the lighter royal blues of the vest, alas. razz And the Mad Hatter design of the hat is just so darned *stylish*. emotion_kirakira

Lunatic

Timmish
HatsuHikari
Timmish
HatsuHikari
Timmish

✾ ✾ Okiedokies!

7//10

Thanks kindly for the feedback! Been having a hard time finding pants/shoes/a hat that matches the lighter royal blues of the vest, alas. razz And the Mad Hatter design of the hat is just so darned *stylish*. emotion_kirakira

✾ ✾ I loveee the Hatter series, hehe.
      What's the bottom cape thingy you have equipped? I think that's the main culprit for throwing off all the blues (unless that's the vest)... xD

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
HatsuHikari
Timmish
HatsuHikari
Timmish
HatsuHikari
Timmish

✾ ✾ Okiedokies!

7//10

What's the bottom cape thingy you have equipped? I think that's the main culprit for throwing off all the blues (unless that's the vest)... xD

Part of the vest, alas. Feel like I need something a little flowy, anyhow, since the top half is so stiff. razz

Lunatic

Timmish
HatsuHikari
Timmish
HatsuHikari
Timmish

✾ ✾ Okiedokies!

7//10

Part of the vest, alas. Feel like I need something a little flowy, anyhow, since the top half is so stiff. razz

✾ ✾ Welp. That's a poop haha.
      It doesn't look that stiff to me. o u o

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
hmm Noble Gas, You’re boron me, and You are a Be-Au-T?

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
HatsuHikari

Quite right! Poop indeed! emotion_donotwant

Lunatic

whimsicalApothecary
hmm Noble Gas, You’re boron me, and You are a Be-Au-T?

✾ ✾ 5//10
      It seems like there's the beginning of a theme in your outfit, but the skin and ocarina are throwing off the nice browns.

You're a weary traveller, who goes from city to city playing her ocarina in hopes of getting enough money to supply her with a meal. Sadly, people don't think too highly of your odd skin colour and only give you spare change, which doesn't amount to much.

Lunatic

Timmish
HatsuHikari

Quite right! Poop indeed! emotion_donotwant

✾ ✾ I hate when that happens crying
      So how have you been? c:

10,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
HatsuHikari

✾ ✾ Hollywood Lips look great, don't get me wrong! Ooh, congrats on pulling that out of a RIG! It's getting majorly pricey last I checked...

Ah, I like the colour of your current's hair, but the shape of the Ciel; the silhouette looks a lot cleaner... gonk Hmm, what about SC Thanatos + Agape?

I agree, with this hair, you could do without the eyepatch. n u n

Ah thank you and it is! Haha, I guess I was really lucky that time. c':

Gah! I thought the same thing too. I like how clean Ciel's looks and I tried Thanatos, but it just feels kind of off to me. I guess I'm not really a fan of how it makes the eyebrows look. Hmmmm
User Image

Sweet! ^o^

Tipsy Loiterer

Noble gas and iron out the details?

Wistful Mage

20,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Noble, Iron...

...If you have time, I'd love boron! <3

Quick Reply