Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rare

YourAzureGoddess
Sir Black Tea
Quick, someone find an alternative for Avant Crowne so I don't have to quest for it.
Yin tech layers under Pistolera to form a nice long sleeved bolero...

but it has a streak of pistolera red on the sleeves

Eta:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The shape, with the collar is quite similar. This will layer correctly on Gaia

Why thank you.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
This thread is really interesting! smile *likes*

I really want Coal Sprite, LMP 150k. Just saw Transforming Oil which has a similar cute little critter on your head pose to Coal Sprite, which is LMP 25k. Also, Acid Teru Teru Bozu is somewhat similar; LMP 22k. whee

User Image

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
n o i r i s t

I really want Coal Sprite, LMP 150k. Just saw Transforming Oil which has a similar cute little critter on your head pose to Coal Sprite, which is LMP 25k. Also, Acid Teru Teru Bozu is somewhat similar; LMP 22k. whee

User Image

you know imho, the cheaper ones are cuter... they have a bit more detail to them, but Coal Sprite has that cute description about naughtiness.

because the only reason I want a coal sprite is so people know what I'm thinking about.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Read All Over
n o i r i s t

User Image

you know imho, the cheaper ones are cuter... they have a bit more detail to them, but Coal Sprite has that cute description about naughtiness.

because the only reason I want a coal sprite is so people know what I'm thinking about.

*reads description* oh...... i like the coal sprite because it reminded me of "spirited away". xd but those alternatives are cute as well. *lol*

Codebreaking Investigator

The item Werewolf Hunter is about a half the price of the Vampire Hunter Hat, and if you ask me, the werewolf hunter has the better looking hat. The only problem is that if you turn around, the werewolf hat has a major glitch. But really, who turns their avatars around unless they're on a flash space?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
YourAzureGoddess
Respectable Reason
this one might be a bit obvious, but the gold shop doll eyes and the reve rouille are almost exactly the same
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. doll eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. glass eyes

That is one of the best substitutions I have seen.

ha ha thanks, too bad no one actually wants to use the glass eyes
confused

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Whoa the new Lacey Frost from the First Frost would be a nice alternative to Gloriana's Chantilly lace heart

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Respectable Reason

confused

No one? I live in them!

[edit] It turns out I live in Mademoiselle eyes. The glass eyes are kind of cross-eyed, so I concur. I'm sure few people use them.

Invisible Ghost

Respectable Reason
YourAzureGoddess
Respectable Reason
this one might be a bit obvious, but the gold shop doll eyes and the reve rouille are almost exactly the same

confused
Are you kidding? I love those eyes. The gold shop ones are cute (I have the green ones as my current default), but I could never never EVER sell my Reve because of those eyes.
the hidden ghost
Respectable Reason
YourAzureGoddess
Respectable Reason

confused
Are you kidding? I love those eyes. The gold shop ones are cute (I have the green ones as my current default), but I could never never EVER sell my Reve because of those eyes.

well i guess every person to their own. As said by lyx, they do look a bit cross eyed so it is not as popular as it could be. It is a very well crafted item though

Sparkling Supporter

Sir Black Tea
Quick, someone find an alternative for Avant Crowne so I don't have to quest for it.
Challenge accepted, well sort of:

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

Hmm, for blushing I use the Masquerade instead of the Sweet Charming blush ^_^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out