Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Connoisseur

For a long time after they came out, I really wanted the red eyes from the Secret Retreat EI. But I recently found that by using the eyelashes from Little Lucie and the dot eyes from the Salon, you can get a similar look. But instead of just red, you can get any colour choice (of course). Not a perfect substitute, but I like how it's not limited to just red.

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Except Thief Doll/Peter's Youth, rest aren't similar at all. Still cheap is cheap and don't really look good.

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Sir Black Tea
Quick, someone find an alternative for Avant Crowne so I don't have to quest for it.

User Image
Don't be fooled...

Which pose from it? Arbiter of Pain has some head spike things that might work with layering for the crown. There's a bit of red to it though.
...I'm very perverted.

Rare

Read All Over
Sir Black Tea
Quick, someone find an alternative for Avant Crowne so I don't have to quest for it.

User Image
Don't be fooled...

Which pose from it? Arbiter of Pain has some head spike things that might work with layering for the crown. There's a bit of red to it though.
...I'm very perverted.

The bolero and skirt.

I love that bolero.

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Sir Black Tea
Read All Over
Sir Black Tea

User Image
Don't be fooled...

...I'm very perverted.

The bolero and skirt.

I love that bolero.

yeah I got nothing on the bolero crying pretty much every premium black bolero is over 2 million, which I hope they fix pretty soon.

This was the closest I got ...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but there's that annoying gap between the cardigan and glove.

Rare

Read All Over
Sir Black Tea
Read All Over
Sir Black Tea

User Image
Don't be fooled...

...I'm very perverted.

The bolero and skirt.

I love that bolero.

yeah I got nothing on the bolero crying pretty much every premium black bolero is over 2 million, which I hope they fix pretty soon.

This was the closest I got ...

but there's that annoying gap between the cardigan and glove.

I think there are longer gloves.

Thanks for trying.
The Jekyll's Morality necktie is quite fetching, but I make do with a Black Heartstring.

Shy Bibliophile

24,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright

if you use the mismatched socks in Zodiacal with pants you can use COLD KISS instead

gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Fox Slipper
I love finding alternatives!
I really wanted white body dye for this avatar, but quickly discovered that the masterpiece worked even better.
emotion_bigheart

When i figured this out about a year or so ago, it was amazing. I use it all the time!

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Jawesome teeth make an extraordinarily cheap alternative for that one item that also gives you a toothy grin. I can't even remember the name right now. XDD Someone else will know. xd

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
ROMVLVS
There used to be a thread about this, there was a huge list, but it got moved I believe.

Edit:

Angelic Scarf/Classilk

The Classilke scarf doesn't even look remotely similar to the Angelic Scarf.
A better knock off would be Cecil.

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
I Found A Sexy 1
Jawesome teeth make an extraordinarily cheap alternative for that one item that also gives you a toothy grin. I can't even remember the name right now. XDD Someone else will know. xd

Shark tooth or teeth, something like that XD
I LOVE that grin! I just wish the Jawesome one wasn't so high on the face, it actually touches the Vivid eyes crying there's always something.

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
Sachie Whitby
ROMVLVS
There used to be a thread about this, there was a huge list, but it got moved I believe.

Edit:

Angelic Scarf/Classilk

The Classilke scarf doesn't even look remotely similar to the Angelic Scarf.
A better knock off would be Cecil.

I didn't write that list, it was from this thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/you-people-are-idiots-gaian-economics-3/t.61981285_1/

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
This probably isn't useful to anyone but way back when I couldn't afford the Death Whisper for the Void Glance pose; I just used Coraline button eyes.

I know of some other alternatives; but damned if I can remember them.
this one might be a bit obvious, but the gold shop doll eyes and the reve rouille are almost exactly the same
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. doll eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. glass eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas