Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Hello. I haven't been in the AT for ages. May I please have a steaming cup of coffee?

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

n o i r i s t
Hello. I haven't been in the AT for ages. May I please have a steaming cup of coffee?

HI!

God. I love this avatar. The background layering, the item use everything is very smart and well done. >.> the coco is off a little and another more realistic cat would fit in better then the stuffed one. I would also look for a different pair of shoes just to add bright to the bottom of the avatar

Other then that you did a great job.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Pistol Kiss
n o i r i s t

HI!

God. I love this avatar. The background layering, the item use everything is very smart and well done. >.> the coco is off a little and another more realistic cat would fit in better then the stuffed one. I would also look for a different pair of shoes just to add bright to the bottom of the avatar

Wow, thanks a lot! I know Coco isn't as realistic but the other black cat on here (the only other one I can think of, anyway) is waaaay to expensive! And he is my characters' companion so I can't get rid of him. smile

I knew the shoes weren't right but I haven't managed to find anything suitable just yet. Cheers again though!

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

n o i r i s t
Pistol Kiss
n o i r i s t

HI!

Wow, thanks a lot! I know Coco isn't as realistic but the other black cat on here (the only other one I can think of, anyway) is waaaay to expensive! And he is my characters' companion so I can't get rid of him. smile

I knew the shoes weren't right but I haven't managed to find anything suitable just yet. Cheers again though!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/64799

Ace isnt all black but he may work. Try looking at the new cheaper rig items.

Your very welcome.

Survivor

A steaming cup of coffee, please. whee
A steaming cup of coffee, please.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Lukino Astrophel
A steaming cup of coffee, please. whee

Your avatar is random, and really lacks any sort of focus. I would work on it and keep theme/style in mind.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Fesuhnine
The idea is cute, I wish it matched better though.

n.n;;; try changing some of the blues out for black?
Pistol Kiss
Fesuhnine

I agree about the matching. I intend to get the sky dame de moiselle for the head piece, for it seems to balance out the weird blue sleeves.
Any ideas where to put the blacks? c:

Destructive Brawler

14,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
May I order a Steaming cup of coffee?

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Fesuhnine
Pistol Kiss
Fesuhnine

I agree about the matching. I intend to get the sky dame de moiselle for the head piece, for it seems to balance out the weird blue sleeves.
Any ideas where to put the blacks? c:
none sorry.

Fluffy Creature

A steaming cup of Coffee please?

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Circular Disk of Torture
May I order a Steaming cup of coffee?

YOur avatar is cute, I love the love demon thing you have going on. Though the legs are lacking. I would get a pair of pants a nice set of black shoes Also another hand held? A cane or something.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Troy the confuzed
A steaming cup of Coffee please?

I like.

I like this a lot.

YOu just need a touch more black on the head. Other then that wow.

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'll take a coffee please! I could use some caffeine right now. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items