Welcome to Gaia! ::

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Must Lovett
Pistol Kiss
Must Lovett
I'll take a steaming cup of coffee please and thank you biggrin

You sometimes make me jelly
This is one of those times. Though you really need to get blue at the feet. An animal or anklet?

Other then that its hot.

Thanks much! That means a lot coming from you <3
I don't think any anklets will work because of the legs and how they're posed but I'll look into a critter or something of the sort.
Quite welcome<3

Oh yeah dem legs. Lots of luck!

Friendly Friend

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pistol Kiss
0_o-kori
may I have "the usual" please?
You like to order the tea of the day,( today its) in the biggest mug we have and a pot of it if we can spare one with crackers for your bird,
thanks! that tea looks good. smile

Phantom

When you get back from playing Skyrim, I'd love a steaming cup of coffee.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Ir r e q uiem

Your avatar is nice looking, it feels very well thought out and the touches of red are nice with the stark white color.

The head needs just a touch of detail in black, the onyx headband? Also you could use a different mouth, any of them would help.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

9,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
steaming cup of coffee please?
I know it needs work but I'm debating about adding another color cause this one hasn't much left for me to use that I know of

Gracious Trader

I'd love a steaming cup of coffee, please. ^^

Phantom

Pistol Kiss
Ir r e q uiem

Your avatar is nice looking, it feels very well thought out and the touches of red are nice with the stark white color.

The head needs just a touch of detail in black, the onyx headband? Also you could use a different mouth, any of them would help.

Onxy headband? I agree, but most headband items unequip my crown. I'll try to find something.

Do you have any suggestions for the mouth? Scarlet Mist is a bit too low and sort of connects with the neck in an odd way, and Masquerade ruins the mood with the smile...

Thanks a ton! Can I have another cuppa coffee for the monochrome version?

Shy Friend

Pistol Kiss
Azolus
Coffee, please.

(I actually prefer tea, myself. Particularly Earl Grey with honey and a ginger snap for dunking.)

The avatar is nice, but it has a few flaws. Its top/middle heavy. Also your brown/golds look off with all the blacks and greens. The fact that they dont make it to the feet doesnt help as well.

(I love tea too. n.n; Though I prefer the less popular loose teas. :3)

Yeah, but this scheme is a bit tricky to work with.

(A local tea shop has loose teas, but they're so expensive! gonk )

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Akemi the Coyote
steaming cup of coffee please?
I know it needs work but I'm debating about adding another color cause this one hasn't much left for me to use that I know of

Try orange? Also brown may look good. So far its a nice avatar but as you have said its unfisnished. I would look into bolder tattos and I would lose the wings.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

TrulyCapricious
I'd love a steaming cup of coffee, please. ^^
So cute. I love your avatar Though I think you really need some more white at the feet. White stockings? Also the face could use a little blush on it.

<.< I love this avatar.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Ir r e q uiem
Pistol Kiss
Ir r e q uiem

Onxy headband? I agree, but most headband items unequip my crown. I'll try to find something.

Do you have any suggestions for the mouth? Scarlet Mist is a bit too low and sort of connects with the neck in an odd way, and Masquerade ruins the mood with the smile...

Thanks a ton! Can I have another cuppa coffee for the monochrome version?

Yeah its a cheap store item. It layers with a lot of stuff.

The red really added to this avatar. Without it the avatar is flat and rather lacking compared to the other verson.

For the mouth the free mouths have a few good ones. A little frown would be best.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Azolus
Pistol Kiss
Azolus
Coffee, please.

(I actually prefer tea, myself. Particularly Earl Grey with honey and a ginger snap for dunking.)

The avatar is nice, but it has a few flaws. Its top/middle heavy. Also your brown/golds look off with all the blacks and greens. The fact that they dont make it to the feet doesnt help as well.

Ah n.n Lots of luck!

(Mine does too. The reason is you only need a tea spoon for a cup so you get a lot out of it. :3)

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

my coffee is cold. :c

Shy Friend

Pistol Kiss
Azolus
Pistol Kiss
Azolus
Coffee, please.

Ah n.n Lots of luck!

(Mine does too. The reason is you only need a tea spoon for a cup so you get a lot out of it. :3)

Hmm. True. Perhaps I'll have to save up.

(And borrow my sister's tea ball. She's very possessive.)

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Azolus
Pistol Kiss
Azolus
Pistol Kiss
Azolus
Coffee, please.

Ah n.n Lots of luck!

Hmm. True. Perhaps I'll have to save up.

(And borrow my sister's tea ball. She's very possessive.)

-nodnod- You should get your own, they are cheap :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces