Welcome to Gaia! ::

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

[color=emo]
May I have a steaming cup of coffee? :'D

i'm also kinda looking for waist/belt items.

The avatar as a whole is rather nice looking. I love the bright colors with black. On the waist I would look at the fanny pack items :3 One of them may be perfect for you. Also I would chorten hte horns.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Snuggli
Steaming cup of coffee for me, s'il vous plaît?

I am going to be blunt. Your avatar could be good. Right now its not. Your reds are all over the place and it just doesnt flow. I would change the clothing on it and work on making her look more bird like.
Pistol Kiss
Snuggli

I am going to be blunt. Your avatar could be good. Right now its not. Your reds are all over the place and it just doesnt flow. I would change the clothing on it and work on making her look more bird like.

I see what you mean, I'm annoyed that some of my items didn't layer properly outside of Tektek.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Snuggli
Pistol Kiss
Snuggli

I see what you mean, I'm annoyed that some of my items didn't layer properly outside of Tektek.
That happens. This is why you check before you commit.
a steamin' cup of coffee PLZ

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Essoh

I like our avatar. Its looksl ike it came straight from mass effect. Though that gun makes me giggle. Its so tiny and useless. Get the biggest gun you can find. I am not kidding. :3

Salty Rogue

Pistol Kiss
[color=emo]

The avatar as a whole is rather nice looking. I love the bright colors with black. On the waist I would look at the fanny pack items :3 One of them may be perfect for you. Also I would chorten hte horns.

but short horns look so dinky ;__;

and i love the orange fanny pack but it unequips the pistolera classified_fu without the pistolera the textures in that area are too soft and classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

know of any purple bracelets? I might switch these out for a better pair, because equipping any kind of belt buckle ******** with my bracelet layering ;__;

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

[color=emo]
Pistol Kiss
[color=emo]

but short horns look so dinky ;__;

and i love the orange fanny pack but it unequips the pistolera classified_fu without the pistolera the textures in that area are too soft and classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

know of any purple bracelets? I might switch these out for a better pair, because equipping any kind of belt buckle ******** with my bracelet layering ;__;

But they are cuter! :3

Try another belt? I know of the reversible ones. Other then that no.

:c that sucks though.
Pistol Kiss
Essoh

I like our avatar. Its looksl ike it came straight from mass effect. Though that gun makes me giggle. Its so tiny and useless. Get the biggest gun you can find. I am not kidding. :3

twisted this better?

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Essoh
Pistol Kiss
Essoh

twisted this better?
MUCH!

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I'll take a steaming cup of coffee please and thank you biggrin

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Must Lovett

You sometimes make me jelly
This is one of those times. Though you really need to get blue at the feet. An animal or anklet?

Other then that its hot.

Eloquent Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Pistol Kiss
I-sapphira-I
A Steaming Cup of Coffee would be nice. :]
It's cold out. ><;
Brr.
I like this avatar. It has this nice rough yet pretty adventurer look to it. Though you could add scars to the face and tattoos to the middle.

It snowed here. Its so cold. :c

Thanks! :3
Yeah it snowed here too, but it's all melty and rainy now.
Ew.

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Pistol Kiss
Must Lovett

You sometimes make me jelly
This is one of those times. Though you really need to get blue at the feet. An animal or anklet?

Other then that its hot.

Thanks much! That means a lot coming from you <3
I don't think any anklets will work because of the legs and how they're posed but I'll look into a critter or something of the sort.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

I-sapphira-I
Pistol Kiss
I-sapphira-I
A Steaming Cup of Coffee would be nice. :]
It's cold out. ><;
Brr.
I like this avatar. It has this nice rough yet pretty adventurer look to it. Though you could add scars to the face and tattoos to the middle.

It snowed here. Its so cold. :c

Thanks! :3
Yeah it snowed here too, but it's all melty and rainy now.
Ew.

I dont think its gonna stay since its been so warm here. Very ew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff