"If you are cold, tea will warm you;
If you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are exhausted, it will calm you."
-William Gladstone

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Drink list: you may pick one rate from here per post.

A nice cup of Tea- A 1/10
        A steaming cup of Coffee- I will comment on your avatar may contain suggestions if I feel like it.
        Cofftea- light commentary with a 1/10 rating.
        The usual- What drink/food does your avatar like.
        -noms on a cup-; I will give your avatar the closest food item I have to me so they stop eating my cup.
        Care for a spot of tea?: How you take your tea
        Cup of tea: What tea are you?
        That smells good: What you smell like
        Can I get a dozen?: What baked good are you
        Starbucks? I go to 7-11 for my coffee!: How you take your coffee
        Rest: What type of room you would like to sleep in.
        Trick or treat: Its a trick rate or a treat rate Trick= mean Treat= random rate from the others
        Just for me- Ask for a rate not on the menu. If I like it I may add it. :3

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

The regulars:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
        Tea drinkers: (people who are here far too much)
        hendre brolithe Eserel

User Image
Coffee drinkers ( avatars I love)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
42rd-----------------------Suicide Circle------------------ flandrea------------------- hendre
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jacob is awesome-------------zapping pikachu---------hendre ----Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
Ratt Scabies-------------Kinny Fear-------------[Techi]-------------lovest harding
brolithe---------------------- Aularen------------------- Airgasm------------------ Eserel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
vee jumped------------------lovest harding------------------Eserel

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

[banner]

∂αggєяѕ αи∂ киιfєѕ
A rougher rate thread.

!★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★

Shy Friend

Coffee, please.

(I actually prefer tea, myself. Particularly Earl Grey with honey and a ginger snap for dunking.)
A steaming cup of Coffee, please. C: heart

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
Would love A steaming cup of Coffee please : D

Blessed Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
A steaming cup of coffee sounds yummy right now. <3

Questionable Dabbler

I'd love a steaming cup of coffee.
<3
Please and Thank You.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Azolus
Coffee, please.

(I actually prefer tea, myself. Particularly Earl Grey with honey and a ginger snap for dunking.)

The avatar is nice, but it has a few flaws. Its top/middle heavy. Also your brown/golds look off with all the blacks and greens. The fact that they dont make it to the feet doesnt help as well.

(I love tea too. n.n; Though I prefer the less popular loose teas. :3)

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
A nice cup of Tea, please.
I just had hot chocolate from WaWa :]

Can I get a cup of coffee please? <3

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

XcucumbersX
A steaming cup of Coffee, please. C: heart

I dont like your avatar. Its random and really dull. I would start over.

Catanaition N. D.
Would love A steaming cup of Coffee please : D

The broom sticks out oddly on the avatar. Change the hand you hold it in? Also the legs are tiny as hell. Change out the heels for a nice pair of boots.

Sharpie Charade
A steaming cup of coffee sounds yummy right now. <3

I love this avatar, the colors the flow its all there. I love how you used that ugly head wrap item in such a pretty avatar.

Great job.

ArtemisoftheCrows
I'd love a steaming cup of coffee.
<3
Please and Thank You.

First off lose the moon. It adds nothing and just looks off. Other then that is a really nice classy avatar.<3

Dangerous Hunter

A steaming cup of coffee, please.

Questionable Dabbler

Thank you.
:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items