Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enabler

UnderworldTorrent
I hope they fix it soon :XP

Thank you Mara for answering her question : )

I do too. Luckily, though, I only had the one full save I wanted to bring through to Mass Effect 3 (and that had the default face).

EDIT: Also, I'm not offended or anything (it's easy to assume because of my avatar), but I'm a man. xD

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I wish I could use these eyes instead. XD

Mega Lunatic

User Image
RAWR

The genders, they are like Gumby. Or something.

Enabler

Any opinions on my current as my entry?
Introducing my character to her first night Shiner (she's never seen one like this with their eyes glowing). xD
Also, the horns are a body modification (think tattoos/piercings to the next level). That will be mentioned in my story.

Mega Lunatic

User Image
RAWR

I can see justifying the horns through story, sound like it could be cool, but they look sort of weird just suddenly there on your regular pasty skin. I guess in my head I'm seeing them like the plastic ones people stick on at Halloween. Is there something you could do to your skin to provide some sort of transition feeling, even sort of general blemishing around the head? That might not jibe with what you've got planned, I'm sort of talking out of nowhere here, it just came to mind.

Also this is sort of a personal thing but 98% of the time that mouth (in all its sizes) just says "herp derp" to me. xd

Mega Lunatic

User Image
RAWR

Just to clarify - this round is set at night, and it says their eyes are red at night, so does that mean we have to use the demon eyes pose of the contacts? Can we use other poses if we can make them red?

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

It's about dusk/night at the moment. They only glow red if they're in darkness, so if you happen to meet under a light or in a lit building then their eyes will not glow. So really it's up to you~

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
SO THIS'D BE OKAY? User Image

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I wish I could just use my current avatar.

Mega Lunatic

Old Man Vee
I wish I could just use my current avatar.
User Image
RAWR

Laaaaazy

Also you basically are using it. lol

tuni fish's Pardner

That'd be ok

Watch now I'll get a bunch of entries with eyepatches and the death whisper eye glow lol

Mega Lunatic

User Image
RAWR

He's only using that because I disapproved of him stealing the eye layering I was working with. talk2hand

Speaking of which, thoughts?

User Image

I haven't written it out, but basically Sophie happens upon this scene (I imagine she's watching through a window or something along those lines) - two brighteyes, one ODs and is dead, the other is Jonesin' pretty bad but the dead one used the rest of their stash, so she decides to inject herself with her dead companion's blood. The thoughts going through Sophie's head are along the lines of "what has humanity come to?" and "*barf*."

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
In my head, I picture brighteyes somewhere between completely zonked out junkies and Reavers.

But fluctuating between those points... depending on what stage of the high they're at.

I'm so torn between ideas that I have for the level of high my brighteye is at.

tuni fish's Pardner

That's actually pretty close to how I see them Ry

s**t is gonna get really weird in later rounds lol

Enabler

Maramas
User Image
RAWR

I can see justifying the horns through story, sound like it could be cool, but they look sort of weird just suddenly there on your regular pasty skin. I guess in my head I'm seeing them like the plastic ones people stick on at Halloween. Is there something you could do to your skin to provide some sort of transition feeling, even sort of general blemishing around the head? That might not jibe with what you've got planned, I'm sort of talking out of nowhere here, it just came to mind.

Also this is sort of a personal thing but 98% of the time that mouth (in all its sizes) just says "herp derp" to me. xd

I will definitely look into other items for the head (maybe a tattoo or something like that). Thanks! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff