Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
0-DCB
I'll take a rate, please?

I'm liking how you were able to use that cape without it seeming out of place. 3nodding

1o//1o As with 99% of your monstrosities. They're all just SO out there that it's hard for me to even make a suggestion. The only thing I could possibly think of would be some sort of vine item creeping up further? I dunno. I gots nuffin.

CB Monsturr's Widow

Original Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
TheHardcorePanda

Octopus Skeleton
Your Avi is wonderful emotion_dowant

Could you rate my dream Avi?

Oh you.

I LOVE the stance of your avi. The body mods really make it flow well. The only part that urks me would be the white in the hair (which more than likely is just part of the hair).

8//1o Very classy

Yeah sadly it's apart of the hair. I'm looking for an item to cover it
Well done on the color matching 3nodding And those tiny little orange pixels in this are making me crazy (In a good way! XD)

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Aerovinity
Well done on the color matching 3nodding And those tiny little orange pixels in this are making me crazy (In a good way! XD)

cat_blaugh Thanks duder.

Sex Symbol

I like your avi.

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
ll Lifeless ll
I like your avi.

Thanks Kiddo

Sex Symbol

TheHardcorePanda
ll Lifeless ll
I like your avi.

Thanks Kiddo
Rate me? ♥

Blessed Cleric

no.
also, no.
emotion_donotwant

but i am curious as to what you think of this monstrosity, pooter.

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
ll Lifeless ll
TheHardcorePanda
ll Lifeless ll
I like your avi.

Thanks Kiddo
Rate me? ♥

You certainly do look like a bunny girl, but you have no nose. Everyone knows a bunny has a cute little nose. Look up the tattoos and see which one fits best. I'm not so sure about the clip in your hair or the item in your left hand. The colours seem to be off from the rest of it and makes things a little distracting.

Rym Jawb
no.
also, no.
emotion_donotwant

but i am curious as to what you think of this monstrosity, pooter.

You pooter, I no pooter. Pooter.

Mooooooaaaaaaar green in the middle, mister! Moooooooaaaaaar everything on the face! smush it up real good with them pixels!

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Those tones of blue. emotion_kirakira I can never them make work. emo

I'm going for an apocalyptic bride and need suggestions for a better weapon, if there is one.

Devoted Sweetheart

I think your avatar's lovely, doll. I'm a man of simplicity, and you've managed to keep that looking simple while still being complex. Takes talent to pull that off.
Do the Demonic Anklets not fit over those legs? I think if they would, it'd add that extra little pop to your lower region that errbody seems to think you're missing.

Edit: Sorry, I looked a little closer. I don't like the back of your head; idk what the "furry" blue hood thingy is, if it's part of your cape or not, nor do I like the panda/rabbit headphones/earclip jiggers. I see why those are necessary with the hood, but they wouldn't be without it 3nodding
Then again, you say you're a fan of cluttered, so I see what you did thurr.

Double Edit: Is your next goal avi that's in your sig's final price 119 billion? 'cause that's what 119,000,000k means wink Also, I know that's not the exact number you have, but I'm not going back to copy/paste. Deal razz

Aged Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
don't rate mine, I just wanted to do something messy. I know it doesn't look wonderful.

But I like yours.

I think Zodiacal has a similar color of black.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Just made this avi (It's anti-Valentine's day themed). Would like rates and suggestions.

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Lapsis Stella
Those tones of blue. emotion_kirakira I can never them make work. emo

I'm going for an apocalyptic bride and need suggestions for a better weapon, if there is one.

Labor of love and a community effort.

I think I'd like the Queen of Death staff on her. She's looking lovely so far though. Looks like something Vee would come up with if he could ever stop using the silly hair and mouth he's stuck on.

Apoplexic

The "Furry" part is hair, it starts at the top and rolls to the bottom. It's pretty necessary for the continuity of the colours and and angles make everything work better (matching angles on the cape and the shoes). It's also the only hair that matches the mask currently, which is what the whole project was about)

Demonic anklets unfortunately don't match any of my colours (except for the red, but since it doesn't have a head item that'll add that red, it won't work for me).

Yes, my dream avi is 119 billion gold. The wings make up the bulk of that price tag. It's not an error.

THE DlRTY PlRATE
don't rate mine, I just wanted to do something messy. I know it doesn't look wonderful.

But I like yours.

I think Zodiacal has a similar color of black.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It really does and it pains me to not use it - but the whites are the wrong shade. It makes me soooooooooo sad, you just have no idea.

Thanks much for the suggestion though!

The Acidic Remedy
Just made this avi (It's anti-Valentine's day themed). Would like rates and suggestions.

I honestly don't get what you're trying to do here at all... I understand that the green skin is kind of your thing (I think), but your multiple shades of green throw things off. I don't get the skull mood bubble or why she'd have a balloon.

Maybe if you had the wax head item in your hand or something with more blood around, it'd help a bit. Right now everything just looks confused to me.

2//1o for theme execution and coherence

Devoted Sweetheart

TheHardcorePanda
Demonic anklets unfortunately don't match any of my colours (except for the red, but since it doesn't have a head item that'll add that red, it won't work for me).

Yes, my dream avi is 119 billion gold. The wings make up the bulk of that price tag. It's not an error.

Before I sold mine, I wore them on the standard fitting (aka, just the wings by the ankles). With my shoes and such, they didn't show the red or the bands on the feet, just the little black wings floating beside. If they fit that way on you, I don't see how they wouldn't match...but you're the expert! 3nodding

And wow...good luck! Didn't mean to call you out necessarily, but I've seen that a lot, and I know some people don't mean billion. Just one of those peeves of mine wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff