Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Bibliophile

it's just kind of my own thing right now..
        actually the boyfriend and i are trying to lose weight together and keep each other motivated... the doctor told him that if he can lose 50 lbs he'd be able to go off most of his meds, and i'd just like my clothes to fit again. xD
        so we're doing cardio together and walking a lot, and when i move into town i'm planning on getting a rec center membership so i can swim and use the ellipticals.

User Image

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
That's cool though <3

It'd be really nice if he could . . . I feel the same! xD My jeans are just a scooosh too tight

^ ^;;

I wiish there was a pool near me. I love, love, love to swim. I used to go to the gym at my university and use the pool there. It was niiice and big - half olympic size, I think . . . ? uugh, I miss it so much xDD

Enduring Bibliophile

yeah right now i only have one comfortable pair of jeans >.<
        i haven't been in a pool since i graduated high school and i hate it. swimming is like the only thing that doesn't eventually make my knee hurt.

User Image

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I don't even have one!! lmaoo!

Exactly, it's so nice, and you can really feel the burn after. And, and, you don't feel sweaty after <3

Enduring Bibliophile

yeah! xD
        Plus it helps with muscle tone at the same time, which is another part of my goal.
        I'm gonna be a bridesmaid in June and the dresses are strapless and I want to get the muscle tone back in my arms so I don't end up looking gross in pictures. xD

User Image

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Ooooo, sexaay ;3

post pics!! Post PICS! tehe.

Enduring Bibliophile

these are the dresses, though they're not actually going to be any of these colors.
        i actually don't mind this picture. and obviously i'm the one without my face pixelized. [posted it on tumblr and figured the girls might not want their faces on my blog. xD]

User Image

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Autio Ainoa
        these are the dresses, though they're not actually going to be any of these colors.
        i actually don't mind this picture. and obviously i'm the one without my face pixelized. [posted it on tumblr and figured the girls might not want their faces on my blog. xD]

User Image

Really? I actually really like all those colors except the orange x33

You'll look so hawt ;3

Enduring Bibliophile

they're supposedly going to be dark blue
        but the color swatches on the website are more of a medium blue
        so i hope the bride knows that and doesn't go bridezilla when they come in and are not the color she was expecting. xD

User Image

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
rofl

Oh gawd, that would be awful.

I hope when I get married I don't go crazy like that . . . I can get pretty bitchy when people piss me off, soooo yeah >>

blue is pretty whatever the color though :33

Enduring Bibliophile

haha. we can only hope.
        though bridezilla daisy could be amusing. xD

yeah, i agree.
        i'm just hoping that whatever color it ends up being looks good with our shoes lol

User Image

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
What? You think this is funny?!?! stressed

hehehe.

Oooh! The shoes are most important! O: What do they look liiike?! /nosy

Enduring Bibliophile

they're really pretty. gimme a minute and i'll take a picture. xD

edit: picture
        they're actually a bit bluer but i didn't feel like going downstairs where there's actually decent lighting xD
        also bonus: a bit of my necklace in the corner.

User Image

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Ooooo, so jeweled. Me gustaaaa

And pearls. Pearls are the most ******** amazing thing. Yep. You're gonna look hawt ;3

Enduring Bibliophile

i sure hope so x3
        we all got to pick our own jewelry as long as it was silver/pearls
        i really love the necklace, it's so much less girly than everyone else's. and i've just got a pair of medium-sized pearl stud earrings because my hair likes to eat dangly ones. xD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces