Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i'll be watching you...

Fatcat

tifni
I love how you can create such a vast variety of avatars. Mine are always somehow similar because I'm so technical with color schemes. sweatdrop

Fuzzy Muse

Tuesday Mournings
i'll be watching you...

I always enjoy your critiques whee

Arrogant-Arse
tifni
I love how you can create such a vast variety of avatars. Mine are always somehow similar because I'm so technical with color schemes. sweatdrop

thank you! I am working so hard on trying different styles whee
I think your current is adorable, I looove the counterfeit legs, they are always sooo delicate

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tifni
]

What are the chances of that? I like my critique's too! we have so much in common already.
yeah, but you do fancy work. I haven't made 20 avis yet, so there isn't a need to make my own gallery yet, BUT WHEN I DO i expect your support. monetary wise of course.

Fuzzy Muse

Tuesday Mournings
tifni
]

What are the chances of that? I like my critique's too! we have so much in common already.
yeah, but you do fancy work. I haven't made 20 avis yet, so there isn't a need to make my own gallery yet, BUT WHEN I DO i expect your support. monetary wise of course.

whee
thank you!
and definitely xp errbody need gold for avatars
I really would love to see your diary and range of avatar styles 3nodding

Fatcat

tifni
I think your current is adorable, I looove the counterfeit legs, they are always sooo delicate
Thanks. It's my favorite piece on my avi. It was sure worth the price. x3

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tifni

whee
thank you!

ah yes my range of styles. it ranges from fantasy to fantasy. that's it.
do you remember the items for all of these, are they written somewhere else, or is it more like ah yes i made that; don't remember how, but i made that.

Fuzzy Muse

Tuesday Mournings
tifni

whee
thank you!

ah yes my range of styles. it ranges from fantasy to fantasy. that's it.
do you remember the items for all of these, are they written somewhere else, or is it more like ah yes i made that; don't remember how, but i made that.

I can generally remember the items when I recreate the avatars because I will equip one item and be like "ooh, yeah, I remember putting this here because it looked weird being so empty and then this item looked nice here", but sometimes I change an item or two because I forgot a small item I used. I used to screen shot item lists, but I am too lazy to do it now sad
I want to try more cosplays, but I always start and abandon them halfway through

Fuzzy Muse

Arrogant-Arse
tifni
Thanks. It's my favorite piece on my avi. It was sure worth the price. x3

definitely! and the arms are cute too when you want to make your avi look prim

Tipsy Kitten

Lohohoooooving your collection so far!! <3
I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile now but I feel like I'm not talented enough for it! >///<

<3 <3 <3

Fuzzy Muse

pumped up kix
I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile now but I feel like I'm not talented enough for it! >///<

<3 <3 <3

Thank you!!
You should definitely try! I adore the simplicity of your current and these can be fun ways to track how your style changes whee

Tipsy Kitten

tifni
pumped up kix

<3 <3 <3

Thank you!!
You should definitely try! I adore the simplicity of your current and these can be fun ways to track how your style changes whee

I'll consider it a little more seriously then! Thanks for the encouragement haha.
Btw I'm in love with the young Brando gif in your signature.
One of my favorites <33

Fuzzy Muse

pumped up kix
tifni
pumped up kix

<3 <3 <3

Thank you!!

I'll consider it a little more seriously then! Thanks for the encouragement haha.
Btw I'm in love with the young Brando gif in your signature.
One of my favorites <33

thank youuu
he really was just so gorgeous

Fuzzy Muse

ninja
working on creating a contest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers