Team A 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Team B 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on June 15, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 > >>

High-functioning Unicorn

Susue

oh god...backs away slowly... LOL i'm gonna have to sit this one out, for sure lol

emotion_donotwant Come up here and take the stand!
There's no fun on torturing people when there no people to torture! emotion_omnomnom

Alien Invader

yaki_terri
Susue

oh god...backs away slowly... LOL i'm gonna have to sit this one out, for sure lol

emotion_donotwant Come up here and take the stand!
There's no fun on torturing people when there no people to torture! emotion_omnomnom

emotion_donotwant NOT IF THIS PERSON CAN RUN AWAY
haha i don't memorize item names like 95% of the time so these kinda challenges are impossible for me

i wish any brave souls trying to attempt it all the luck in the world emotion_awesome

Magic Hero

I keep forgetting to try this classified_fu
My Saturday plans just got cancelled because of a stomach virus (my friend got it, not me) so I have the time now.

High-functioning Unicorn

Wingbutt
My Saturday plans just got cancelled because of a stomach virus (my friend got it, not me) so I have the time now.

Maybe you're meant to do this challenge! Maybe this is your destiny!! emotion_kirakira You must be one of the choosen ones! emotion_kirakira

EDIT:
oh, and sorry about you stomach virus,, hope you get well soon. And there's sort of kind stomach virus going on Greys Anatomy too!

Magic Hero

yaki_terri
Wingbutt

Maybe you're meant to do this challenge! Maybe this is your destiny!! emotion_kirakira You must be one of the choosen ones! emotion_kirakira

EDIT:
oh, and sorry about you stomach virus,, hope you get well soon. And there's sort of kind stomach virus going on Greys Anatomy too!

It's written in the constellation of my life emotion_kirakira

My friend got the virus, not me, silly! C;

High-functioning Unicorn

Wingbutt
yaki_terri
Wingbutt

EDIT:

It's written in the constellation of my life emotion_kirakira

My friend got the virus, not me, silly! C;

lol, I missed that part! I now could fell less sorry for your plans getting canceled! emotion_awesome

Magic Hero

When we submit, should we post an item list too? o 3o

High-functioning Unicorn

Wingbutt
When we submit, should we post an item list too? o 3o

you have to submit the list, but the method is up to you. you can pm me your list,, or submit to the thread if you're feeling generous, or screwing with other contestant minds,, and you'll have time to revise your avatar as many as you want before the deadline biggrin

High-functioning Unicorn

High-functioning Unicorn

wait, I just received an anon gift,,
and I don't know if this gift is personally for me or for this thread sweatdrop

Anyway, thanks anon!

Magic Hero

dramallama I might change my entry a few dozen more times before the deadline.

High-functioning Unicorn

Wingbutt
dramallama I might change my entry a few dozen more times before the deadline.

and you're welcomed to do so! cool

Combative Gekko

YES. I love this.

I can see the item(s) I'm missing, but can't figure out what they are and I have to leave soon. Bah.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was hard. I should have just stuck to the green stuff instead of being stubborn about how much I like blue. Also why do Jolie earrings layer in front of your face. Why. emotion_donotwant

Don't give us such a pretty avatar next time, it makes me feel bad for ruining it so badly. gonk

High-functioning Unicorn

Crachiek

Another brave contender appears! crying it's happy tears!

Combative Gekko

yaki_terri
Crachiek

Another brave contender appears! crying it's happy tears!

I'm a sucker for avatar disassembly challenges. gonk

EDIT: I just re-read the first post. Do you want me to PM you the list instead? I can delete it, I doubt anyone saw it in the few minutes it's been up. it is done

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff