<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

I'll post up the submissions in a little bit. They look pretty good!

Hallowed Shade

I guess we all work well under pressure then! Good for us emotion_awesome

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Scores have been tallied an posted. Congrats to Navean for having the highest score!

Unfortunately, Remedy Forgotten had the lowest combined score and has been eliminated.

The new round is up. Good luck!
I would like the Moe sweater please

Lunatic

✾ ✾ I'd like the Santa is Watching sweater please~

Hallowed Shade

I'll take the Mrs. Claws sweater.

(Also, you have rose listed under the wrong sweater.)

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Fixed.

All the sweaters have been chosen/assigned. Good luck everyone! Only two rounds after this one!

Eloquent Explorer

l rose l

I loved in your Victim entry, how you used the floating legs to make it seem like she was hanging on a meat hook like the rest of the meat in the background. Cleaver use of legs I usually hate.

Alien Invader

i just sent my entry !

thanks for the scores judges ! i felt a little insensitive doing domestic violence, but i'm glad the theme came across

and i don't think she's holding anything...though it kinda looks like a cigarette. that might have been an appropriate choice haha
Elinoire
l rose l

I loved in your Victim entry, how you used the floating legs to make it seem like she was hanging on a meat hook like the rest of the meat in the background. Cleaver use of legs I usually hate.

Thank you: ) that's what I was trying to do. Couldn't find the right background hook for it, so I tried to make it look that way.

Hallowed Shade

Susue
i just sent my entry !

thanks for the scores judges ! i felt a little insensitive doing domestic violence, but i'm glad the theme came across

and i don't think she's holding anything...though it kinda looks like a cigarette. that might have been an appropriate choice haha

I don't think it's insensitive at all. The people who choose to willfully ignore the fact that terrible things like domestic violence, child abuse, rape, etc. happen are the ones who are being insensitive, even if they're doing it to protect their own sensitivity. It is, unfortunately, an all too common crime that is still so stigmatized and covered in victim shaming (not to mention the brainwashing that often goes along with it in the form of mental and emotional abuse) that no one ever wants to mention it. It's still a taboo crime to talk about, which is stupid. Not talking about it is part of what keeps things like this going.

Quite a long time ago I made a child abuse victim avatar. I think it made a lot of people who saw it squirm. Which was the point. It wasn't meant to be a fun or happy avatar that made people feel good. Making an avatar that makes a statement or forces people to look at the demons of the world isn't inherently in bad taste depending on how you treat the subject, you know?

I also remember making an avatar for some contest or something that was of a prostitute who'd just been beat up by her pimp.

Avatars have the possibility of being so much more than just fun or cute or a waste of time. Most of us here in the AT already recognize that in a way, it's an art. All art forms allow us explore all our emotional sets, the good and the bad, and there should be no judgement over those explorations.

Sorry for the mini rant. I came from a home of violence, so it's a personal subject for me. I don't think you should feel bad at all, Susue. In fact, I commend you for even touching the subject since so many people won't even in real life.

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
my bad mar-human. you're going to need a 3rd judge (again).

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Ugh, I'm aggravated right now... Starting to regret my rejoining the Gaia/AT community...

I'm gonna go hide and try to get my emotions in check before I go off on a rant. I'm definitely feeling like I should have never come back.

Hallowed Shade

marwolfer
User Image

Ugh, I'm aggravated right now... Starting to regret my rejoining the Gaia/AT community...

I'm gonna go hide and try to get my emotions in check before I go off on a rant. I'm definitely feeling like I should have never come back.

Oh no, marmar! I'm sorry you're feeling that way cat_sad
Try to think about the people you like and things you enjoy if you can!
Feel free to PM me if you want to blow off some steam or anything.
emotion_hug

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Navean
User Image

Thanks, hun. I'm just frustrated a lot. Yesterday especially. I was nice enough to let lots of people come to my town in Animal Crossing so they could make LOTS of money. All I asked for were some flowers in the game. Less than half of them gave me flowers. It was upsetting. Then I get on here and see one of my judges has left. And I'm behind on the 30 day troll challenge. >.<

Blech. classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces