1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Does everybody know what time it is?? PARTY TIME! That's right, it's time for the Avatar Talk forum to get down and get funky. So break out your dancing shoes, dust off that old costume, and get ready to get messed up! This is a single elimination, multiple round avatar/Tektek contest. Each round will have a different type of party as the theme. If you think you can stomach the competition then enter for fun and prizes!

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

01. Respect me, your judges, and your fellow contestants.
02. If a problem arises, please feel free to PM me.
03. All final entries must be PM'd to me, marwolfer. Any entries posted in the thread will not be accepted.
04. If you do not submit an entry, you are eliminated.
05. Extensions may be granted on a case by case basis. If you feel you need an extension, PM me.
06. Avatars, inventory search, and Tektek are all allowed.
07. All personal avatars/inventory search entries must be hosted by you and resized to the saved size (120x150).
08. I am often lurking in the thread, even if I'm not posting. Feel free to post questions whenever.
09. WIPs are allowed, but judges are not allowed to comment on them, except in the case of a challenge clarification.
10. Have fun!

Prizes

User Image
First: Scenic Tea Party
User Image
Second: Karaoke Party
User Image
Third: Party Hats

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Judge 01: marwolfer
User Image
I am a stay at home mom in my 20s married to a SGT in the US Army. I love Gaia, especially throwing contests here in the AT. I am an avid Simmer and live on Facebook.

Judge 02: Organic Jello
User Image
I'm a freshman at university who inhales chicken and cereal, but not together I'm not swine. I have a really dry sense of humour, bear with me.

Judge 03: Navean
User Image
2spoopy4u

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ugly en fat || HatsuHikari || Navean || Kestrad || | rose |
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Rhino Beetle || Remedy Forgotten || Rothbart || Susue || Jamais Changeant

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

For the final round, we're going to take a touch of liberty with the term party. Whether you vote or not, most everyone is aware of the differences between our two major political parties here in the USA: republicans are conservative and democrats are most liberal (but not totally). For this final round, you've both been given a political party to represent. However you choose to represent it is up to you, but it should be clear which political party your avatar represents. As an added challenge, you must use your party's animal mascot in your final entry, as shown below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Democrat ~ Republican
Susue ~ | rose |

PM all final entries to marwolfer. WIPs may be posted in the thread for feedback from other contestants, but no judges may comment.

Due Date: 11:59 p.m. on 14 November 2014, Mountain Time
Official Clock

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

marwolfer
Organic Jello
Navean

Susue
26 items
User Image
8/10
I like the tiny dots of color throughout, and the fact that you have a lot of nice textures despite the avatar being primarily black. I think the expression could have been less pretty and doe-eyed.

9/10
In true Susue form you did sci-fi. And also in true Susue form, you slayyyeeeddd. The colours on this is amazing and, uh, that's really all I have to say. Kthnxbye.

8/10
I'm not a fan of those hairloops or the cape - I think a sleeker silhouette would have lent itself more to the type of character this is. Classic Susue sci-fi badass: I approve.

Total: 25/30

| rose |
20 items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
9/10
This is really pretty! My only complaint would be that the eyes needed to be as bright as the rest of the avatar; they're a more muted tone which looks a little off in this technicolor avatar.

10/10
It looks like Disney animated movie sea character. The colours are so nice an vibrant and the items used are so high detail and so cleverly used.

9/10
Beautiful. I love the colors.

Total: 28/30

HatsuHikari
22 items
User Image
8/10
It's a nice spoopy avatar. Not the typical, but not anything particularly astounding.

7/10
I know she's supposed to be coming out of the mirror all creepy like but that arm looks like it's breaking and it's freaking me out. But I guess that it has done it's job in that way. It's freaked me out.

8/10
I feel there are better choices you could have made for the bottom, but otherwise I enjoy the spooky nature.

Total: 23/30

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PARTY TIME!
-nevermind i'll fill out the form-

marwolfer
User Image

Let's Make This The Best Party Ever!!

username: Tuesday Mournings
birthday: March 23rd
headshot code: User Image
judge color: Cyan
short bio: KING OF THE IRON FIST rate, super blunt rates and i never use backspace, and am currently eating chicken with chicken soup. I have on two occasions been to a house party, i don't like parties, not a lot of room to talk.
rate: I see a human going to school. Oh nvm it is a sim. Instead of a coffee, i'd say hold a bunch of files, cause you are in front of a school + the coffee is very hard to see. I'd add some blush to make the face stand out a bit more, undereye eyeshadow so the shape of the eyes are more obvious, fairly well hidden behind the glasses. As a casual sims character it looks very normal

marwolfer
              I'm Ready to Party!

username: ugiy en fat
              birthday: 11/11/1993
              [url=www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/36366195][img]http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/73/e7/45570f7522ae773_48x48.gif[/img][/url]

3 samples: i dont have ;c can i still enter tho'
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
ugIy en fat
User Image

I wanna see samples! crying

But I guess since I've rated one of yours recently AND seen you around all the time, I can let it slide.

Accepted!

if impo layering is still like totes present
              i'll slay this competition ha!!

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ugIy en fat

marwolfer
              I'm Ready to Party!

username: ugiy en fat
              birthday: 11/11/1993
              [url=www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/36366195][img]http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/73/e7/45570f7522ae773_48x48.gif[/img][/url]

3 samples: i dont have ;c can i still enter tho'
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

flesh-bound, what is the green smoke coming from the second one?
Tuesday Mournings

the carl doll, hunty.

Golden Gawker

>>>: Whyyy mar, whyyyyy?
I wanna be in all your contests but I don't think I could
do two contests and a 30 day challenge at once > 3<

I'll be stalking though ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash