Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Request 1: Boots who go ABOVE the Jeans, not BELOW. I can't find good shoes.
Request 2: Held handbag, like the one that comes with the Tam Berets.

Limits:
1. BELOW 50k! I only have 45 Gcash, and wasted most of my money on ONE Tam Beret. Might consider items in the range of 50k-100k though, but I'd really rather not. Took me months to save 75k and the only way I can get another Tam Beret before February is by begging for money from my fiance. And he'll refuse.
2. Modern-feminine themed. No Victorian, fantasy, or men's themes. Rennaisance is borderline. Once again, I might consider it if the bag's timeless and/or genderloess and/or fits the outfit well.

Cluttered Conversationalist

13,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Champion 300
"Cutie Bats" has a purple bag that goes over the shoulder like yours but it would cover less of the avi. It's about 20k.

"Luxurious Queen of Pentacles" has a handheld bag that's black and white with a touch of gold in it. It's a little teeny cutesy bag. About 23k.

"Acey Deucey" has a brown and white stripey over the shoulder model, that sits up closer under the arm. Also about 20k.

"Leopard Couture" has a supercute handheld animal print tan bag, but it's 60k.

Good luck to you. I do love a good handbag!

I'll see if I can't check out some boots for you too.

Cluttered Conversationalist

13,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Champion 300
The "Overton Leather Boots" from HR Wesley layer over pants, from what I can tell, unless you are wearing some really funky pants there.

1800g. Dark dark colors - red/green/navy/black.

Also all the "Buckle Boots" from Durem Depot go over pants. 7200g in the store. Brighter red/green/blue/brown/black.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Crinkle
The "Overton Leather Boots" from HR Wesley layer over pants, from what I can tell, unless you are wearing some really funky pants there.

1800g. Dark dark colors - red/green/navy/black.

Also all the "Buckle Boots" from Durem Depot go over pants. 7200g in the store. Brighter red/green/blue/brown/black.

The boots helped me out a lot - But I couldn't find a good handbag. Shame. Guess there's no way around it - it's time to save for another Tam Beret. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff