Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

Ghost Tamer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I do make outfits for events, and as soon as that event is done, I usually sell said outfit. Instead of reusing year after year, I always like having something new. Like I do for Halloween, never go as the same thing twice. Might though, because I am going to be a black cat this year~

Can do it in real life, but not on gaia, cause I have yet to get Lucky the cat ;-;

Once I get that cat, I will probably never change my avatar. Lol.

Rare

Ghost Tamer
I think.. Maybe a cup of joe. Or a cigarette, maybe? Oooh, or maybe a case file from like, Pietro or something?

But.. Yeah. You think you can hide, even as a lurker?

I'm a freaking ninja! emotion_dowant

I was thinking of going with the case from Pietro, but coffee is a really good idea! I just don't like how any of them look. Probably just me being picky.

Well, yes, I thought I could hide. Apparently I was wrong.
BUT YOU HAVEN'T WON YET! emotion_donotwant

OG Noob

I'm pretty happy with how my avatar turned out. I probably won't change it any time soon because why would I? She looks freaking bad a** now. cool

Versatile Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I normally do a techno thing, but i just changed my gender so i had to find something different. Just started, I'm seeing how much I like this one.

Versatile Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Kuhle

I was thinking of going with the case from Pietro, but coffee is a really good idea! I just don't like how any of them look. Probably just me being picky.

I could trade a cigarette, I don't really think I'm using it well emo

Rare

Nixnax101
Kuhle

Thanks, but I already have one. It's in my mouth, but it's kind of hard to see because the end layers under both my coat and my hair. emo

Versatile Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Kuhle
Nixnax101
Kuhle

Thanks, but I already have one. It's in my mouth, but it's kind of hard to see because the end layers under both my coat and my hair. emo

oh crap, I think i can make it out *squints harder* yup, thats a cigarette

Eloquent Lunatic

14,050 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
I rarely change nowadays. Part of that may just be the fact that I'm next to broke with all the inflation my closet's growth has pretty much stagnated for some 2ish years. My creative avie making juices are running kind of dry, as is the time it usually takes a perfectionist like myself to make them.

Event-wise, I'll sometimes change for a short while if I get really in the moment and my closet is coincidentally agreeable. I gave myself ten minutes to rummage through my closet for something dark elf themed, failed, and moved onto tektek for another ten before taking a break on the production of an event avie. Then I spent a few beating myself up about how I should have bought Kuro's Induction in June when I had the opportunity to get it for cheapz. Thus, all hopes of me making an avie dissipated and I went back to my normal foxy self. B]

In short, I usually end up making something that feels off (probably meaning not completely coordinated), thinking about items, getting distracted with specific items and the market, or realizing I wouldn't be able to afford the creation of the avie in time for the event's running period.

Rare

Nixnax101
Kuhle
Nixnax101
Kuhle

Indeed it is. I wanted to use a cigar, but that also got covered up and looked terrible.
Stupid layering getting in the way of my awesome. emotion_donotwant

Versatile Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Kuhle
Nixnax101
Kuhle
Nixnax101
Kuhle

Indeed it is. I wanted to use a cigar, but that also got covered up and looked terrible.

I know thats happened to me a few times. maybe have it in hand? I know there is several poses for that.
same. i have an ADD like attachment to changing outfits ≖o≖

Rare

Nixnax101
Kuhle
Nixnax101
Kuhle
Nixnax101
Kuhle

I know thats happened to me a few times. maybe have it in hand? I know there is several poses for that.

I know, but this smirk just looks so cool with a cigarette. I might end up switching it to a hand pose though.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          It's funny, but I can tell when a design of mine is forced when I think it's amazing for about half an hour and then realize it's awkward and horrible. Everything has to flow for me to wear an outfit for an extended period of time.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    I never really change my avatars for events. I like to stick to whatever my style is. I have trouble transitioning from one outfit to another on just a normal day. No way am I changing my outfit to "match" an event. crying I guess I don't have that kind of spirit or I'm a party pooper or something.

Versatile Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Kuhle

I know, but this smirk just looks so cool with a cigarette. I might end up switching it to a hand pose though.

The smirk is cool, I can't do it cuz I'm a vamp now. I wish I knew that earlier scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff