Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Stalker

I always find a way to make event outfits.
xd
I tend to stick with them as well.
3nodding
I do have times where I'll change my outfits several times a day though, like, if I'm playing zOMG or participating in an rp.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't generally change from my "regular" outfits due to my complete inability to dress myself without planning. sweatdrop No, really: I was just working in the customize avatar, and ended up putting on two watches. Then I said to myself, "What would it look like with more watches?" Fifteen minutes later, my avatar is wearing a t-shirt and every watch I could locate in the search. Then I took a look at what I'd been doing. emo

For my current avatar, I spend most of last month searching for good deals and picking up everything for this one. I don't care if the vamps and elves are having a kindergarten scuffle; I'm not changing to something else! scream That, and I tried to put together a dark elf or vampire outfit for the heck of it, and couldn't seem to assemble something decent.
I don't have an easy time changing my avatar. I don't have a problem with the idea of it, as long as I can stay in character. But I haven't really made any avatars that I think are as good as my typical one, which makes me less inclined to wear them. Though I do have others, featuring other hats. They're nice, and in character.. but just not nice enough, I guess.
I had a hard time trying to dress up during that ridiculous pie-eating event. I vaguely wanted to look like I had spirit and was involved, but.. it totally didn't work out. I guess that theme wasn't even remotely falling within the sphere of my character. This event is much easier though. I mean, the outfit isn't something I'd normally wear. But the theme of this event seems like something that Nasyiri could actually get behind, so I feel like she would make a few sacrifices appearance-wise in order to play her part. That's basically how it goes with me. If the genre of the event makes it feasible for Nasyiri to take part, I don't have much trouble dressing for it. Otherwise, I don't really even try.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Kuhle
I never bother with event avatars unless I already have something saved that could go along with it. I'm not very good at creating avatars, so I can't whip up an outfit just like that. By the time I got something I liked, the event would probably already be over. emo

This is a new one for you, right? This one is a nice one, I like the hair a lot and the character is really delightfully rough and shaggy.. cat_ninja But I think I like your last one better.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Einrick

I think I'm seeing a trend here.. Pile on as many watches as possible.. Pile on as many skulls as possible. emotion_dowant What do you have up your sleeve next?

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I didn't really have to change my avi at all because my base is the vampire base sooooo... sweatdrop

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Mermaid Eater
I didn't really have to change my avi at all because my base is the vampire base sooooo... sweatdrop

cat_cool They knew you'd be ready, so they decided to go for the vampire theme this season so you wouldn't have to change.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ghost Tamer
Einrick

I think I'm seeing a trend here.. Pile on as many watches as possible.. Pile on as many skulls as possible. emotion_dowant What do you have up your sleeve next?

Pandas, of course. 3nodding

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Einrick

Pandas, of course. 3nodding

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart It's.. so precious!

Rare

Ghost Tamer
Kuhle
I never bother with event avatars unless I already have something saved that could go along with it. I'm not very good at creating avatars, so I can't whip up an outfit just like that. By the time I got something I liked, the event would probably already be over. emo

This is a new one for you, right? This one is a nice one, I like the hair a lot and the character is really delightfully rough and shaggy.. cat_ninja But I think I like your last one better.

And my friend said she liked my new one better. xd

I like them both, but I think my current one is missing something. I definitely think it needs some sort of handheld item, but I can't figure out what. The reason I made this avatar was for the hair. I stumbled across it in a failed attempt at another avatar and liked it so much that I based my new avatar around it.

But the fact that someone actually recognizes me means my stalker lurker cover is blown.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I tried participating in OcTrollber this year but life sucks and now I'm a cat.

I will sometimes spend and hour or more on an outfit only to immediately change out of it to an older one.

Get frustrated a lot.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Kuhle

And my friend said she liked my new one better. xd

I like them both, but I think my current one is missing something. I definitely think it needs some sort of handheld item, but I can't figure out what. The reason I made this avatar was for the hair. I stumbled across it in a failed attempt at another avatar and liked it so much that I based my new avatar around it.

But the fact that someone actually recognizes me means my stalker lurker cover is blown.

I think.. Maybe a cup of joe. Or a cigarette, maybe? Oooh, or maybe a case file from like, Pietro or something?

But.. Yeah. You think you can hide, even as a lurker?

I'm a freaking ninja! emotion_dowant

Bat Trash's Fangirl

Sparkly Werewolf

12,125 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I usually change for all the events even if it's only for a few days. I'd be having an easier time with not changing out of my dark elf outfit if the event were going on right now -_- But i enjoy the challenge of matching my elf skin so at least that keeps me entertained until it gets going.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't try other themes simply because they don't look pleasing to my eye. The only set of eyes I have to please when making an avi is myself.

Questionable Mage

Well, I decided to make an autumn avatar, but ended up with my avatar's head on fire. Uh. These things never turn out the way I expected...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff