Total Votes:[ 1 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 129 130 131

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Judging submitted. This was EXTREMELY close for me!

I want to say, before the scores are up, that everyone, those that have already been eliminated, and those still in the competition, has an extreme amount of talent in the field of avi making. Everyone brought something new to this season that I did not see when I was competing in ANatM II.

Also, to the final three, I mean it when I say that my scores were close. You've all done magnificently, and it has been a great pleasure in watching y'all develop throughout this competition. It's been incredibly fun to judge these entries, but also a bit difficult given the fact that you three each have different avatar approaches when it comes to designing. I couldn't have asked for a more diverse and enjoyable set of finalists.

I really hope I have not offended anyone with my judging, and I can assure y'all, I've been entirely impartial. As this is the case, now that we're finishing up, if there are any hard feelings I hope they will be vanished. As I'm a newer judge to contests, I now know my weakness that I have already begun to overcome: the need to distance myself from familiarity with contestants. Now that all is said in done on my part, I just want to cuddle with everyone and design with them again. heart

*hopes we can all be friends even though only one can win*

gonk heart

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry, Swift. The stipulations say clearly two short sentences. :c

Reveler

marwolfer

Sorry, Swift. The stipulations say clearly two short sentences. :c

User Image

It's all good, I'm proud of what I put out and I do feel like they can be almost stand alone.

Hallowed Shade

Just an update: I have scores about halfway done but I need to leave for work. I'll be there all day and night tonight, but scores will be finished and in when I get back home. Sorry to make everyone wait!

Hallowed Shade

Scores are sent.

Good luck to everyone! You all put on an excellent show and should be proud of yourselves cat_3nodding

I had a really great time in this contest. Thanks for letting me judge, marmar! heart

Reveler

User Image

Excited for results!

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The scores have been tallied through a haze of Tylenol Cold & Flu, and the results are in!

Congratulations to ECLECTICE (280) for snagging first place! Our other two contestants put up a good fight to, so congratulations to Remedy Forgotten (264) for second place and Deoxtri (257) for third place!

You all did so great! I'll be sending out your prizes now! emotion_bigheart Thank you to everyone who participated, whether you were a contestant or a judge!

Golden Gawker

>>>: I must say, compared to Swift and Remedy, I tried to make
my avatars look as much as possible like cosplays of an existing
movie, and not so much as pretty avatars. Guess I went too much
for theme this time xD
So I've placed second and third, next "season" I'm going to win! 8D
Congrats to you, Swifty and Remedy n__n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash