1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Not that long ago, I held a contest just like this. In fact, I'm pretty much ripping myself off! Except this time, I plan to do a series. There will be five individual contests in all, each starting one after the other. (More may be added if I feel inspired/ya'll ask real polite.)

This contest is based on one of the best things in the world: MOVIES. No matter your favorite genre, actor, or director, everyone loves movies. For this contest, I've picked some of my personal faves and create a contest around them. Each round will have a theme based on the movie, although actual knowledge of the movie(s) will not be required. All this is required is dedication, creativity, and a little jazz.

These are our hosts, Lil Biggz and Cherise Maxford. Let's have a good time!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to ANatM IV: Singalong! This season's rounds are all based on musical movies. Expect some oldies but goodies and some modern classics! The prizes are bigger this season because I have a sudden influx of gold! I am super excited to get this going and hope you're all excited to join!

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

General Rules

1. Follow ToS and AT guidelines.
2. My word is law.
3. All creations must be NEW original work.
4. Respect everyone.
5. Have fun!

Critic Rules

1. I'm being super strict with my judges. If you're not picked, don't whine.
2. You must get your scores in by the designated time.
3. No part of the judging process is optional.

Viewer Rules

1. Avatars and/or Tekteks are allowed.
2. All avatars must be hosted on either Photobucket or Tinypic.
3. Dream Free is allowed unless otherwise stated.
4. If you need an extension, let me know.
5. Only entries pm'd to me will be accepted.
6. If you don't follow all the guidelines set in the challenge, your entry will be considered incomplete.

Clock

All deadlines will follow this clock.

Prizes

First: 100.000
Second: 80.000
Third: 60.000

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

marwolfer ~ Judge 2 ~ Judge 3

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm twenty-three, unemployed, and living in Germany with my husband and daughter. I adore running contests and though I have slowed down quite a bit here in the AT I have not disappeared yet!

--

--

If you'd like to be considered as a judge, please pm me.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

To be considered as a contest, fill out the form below and post it in the thread. If you are accepted, I will quote you.
[quote="marwolfer"][align=center][size=16]I'm Singing in the Rain![/size][/align]
username:
bbcode fullbody export:
3-4 avatar/tektek samples:
favorite musical movie:[/quote]

0//10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
name ~ name ~ name ~ name ~ name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
name ~ name ~ name ~ name ~ name

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser Image

"Lights, Camera, ACTION!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For this final round, you will be creating three avatars. Each avatar must represent a different kind of character in a made up movie. You need a hero/heroine, sidekick, and villain. All three of these avatars should be cohesive AND they should look at home in a children's movie. You are allowed a short, two sentence description to accompany your final entry and describe your movie. At least one of the avatars should be on a male base.

Good luck! If you have any questions, feel free to quote or pm me. PM all final entries to marwolfer.

DUE: the stroke of midnight (Berlin Time) on October 1, 2012.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Round One: Shrek
Entries
Results

Round Two: The Wizard of Oz
Entries
Results

Round Three: Toy Story
Entries
Results

Round Four: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Entries
Results

Round Five: How to Train Your Dragon
Entries
Results

Round Six: Mrs Doubtfire
Entries
Results

Round Seven: Lilo & Stitch
Entries
Results

Final Round: My Own (Children's) Movie
Entries
Results

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Season One Winner!
Jamais Changeant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Season Two Winner!
iymcool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Post now? ninja
If not I'll delete this.

Alien Invader

≧◔◡◔≦
OOOOOOOooooooooooooo

ur little hosts made me giggle

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Yeah, ya'll can post.

I got sidetracked making dinner, lol.

♛♛♛
've got a bulletproof heart. 've got a hollowpoint smile. - ulletproof eart

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items