<3 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 221 222 223 > >> >>> »|

Popular Friend

Midnight Xsis
II Verda II
Merry Christmas.

Starry night~
That's what I think of when I see your avi 8D It looks awesome except the purple (something) doesn't go well with it. I really love the cloak and the skin though heart 9/10. How about a kiss?

Oh thanks, and I might pass for the kiss xD

Phantom

xXIvyletteXx
Well, a very Merry Christmas to you.

Definitely a Christmas themed avi from the looks of it wink
It's probably not your fault but I really don't like the red colour in the outfit, it's really dull, not really bright enough for Christmas red. 6/10. I'd give you a Merry Christmas kiss on the check though ;3

Phantom

Molly Astro
Merry Christmas, love.

And yours is very pastel-esque.
It makes me feel like a soft pillow.

Why thank you. Yours is very sexy wink
I really like everything except the penguin slippers. They're a bit too bulky and although it adds humor to it, it doesn't really fit in with the rest. 9/10.
I would actually shag you lol.

Phantom

Vintage Promiscuity
Midnight Xsis
Vintage Promiscuity
Jingle Bells all the way

I think yours is very gothic and it's a perfect portrait but maybe you could add a pair of earrings? Her ears are a bit empty XD

Oh I didn't even think of that, thank you. :3

Your welcome ;3

Heroic Animal

User Image
Merry Christmas everyone.

Phantom

serabella
Could I possibly get some snowflakes with a side of jingle bells, please? smile

Hmm, I'd give it a 7/10.
The colour scheme is okay except the colours aren't all that consistent throughout the avi. Which probably isn't all your fault since Gaia's items colours are a bit hard to match sometimes. I think you should remove the head drape which is covering the hair.

Phantom

II Verda II
Midnight Xsis
II Verda II
Merry Christmas.

Starry night~
That's what I think of when I see your avi 8D It looks awesome except the purple (something) doesn't go well with it. I really love the cloak and the skin though heart 9/10. How about a kiss?

Oh thanks, and I might pass for the kiss xD

Haha, your welcome.

Popular Friend

Midnight Xsis
II Verda II
Merry Christmas.

Starry night~

Im colourblind, so it would be kind of you to point out where the purple is.

Moonlight Prophet

Midnight Xsis

Merry Christmas!

Phantom

Tako Pin
User Image

I thought it was a bear in human clothes.

The colours are very inconsistent and they don't really match well. The blues in the background, hair and shirt are all different. The brown just does not go well with the blue in this case. 6/10. I think it'd be better if you found less bulkier brown boots or shoes.

I think I'll give you a bear hug wink
Midnight Xsis
Molly Astro
Merry Christmas, love.

And yours is very pastel-esque.
It makes me feel like a soft pillow.

Why thank you. Yours is very sexy wink
I really like everything except the penguin slippers. They're a bit too bulky and although it adds humor to it, it doesn't really fit in with the rest. 9/10.
I would actually shag you lol.

Mmmf. So shag me. smile

Phantom

II Verda II
Midnight Xsis
II Verda II
Merry Christmas.

Starry night~

I can't really tell if it's a scarf or shirt but it's definitely in the chest region.

Phantom

Midnight Xsis
Tako Pin
User Image

I thought it was a bear in human clothes.

The colours are very inconsistent and they don't really match well. The blues in the background, hair and shirt are all different. The brown just does not go well with the blue in this case. 6/10. I think it'd be better if you found less bulkier brown boots or shoes.

I think I'll give you a bear hug wink

After we get a room.

Popular Friend

Midnight Xsis
II Verda II
Midnight Xsis
II Verda II
Merry Christmas.

Starry night~

I can't really tell if it's a scarf or shirt but it's definitely in the chest region.

Its a corset.

Phantom

II Verda II
Midnight Xsis
II Verda II
Midnight Xsis
II Verda II
Merry Christmas.

Starry night~

Its a corset.

Ahh, sorry. Well the corset then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas