Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Phantom

LessienElanesse
Midnight Xsis
LessienElanesse
Midnight Xsis

Llama, Oh my!

xD please <3

It must be those captivating eyes, or rather eye. I really love the mix in the outfit. Great job overall though.

Thank you! ~ <3

You're welcome ;3

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Midnight Xsis
Oh my!

User Image Please and thank you x3~ User Image

Phantom

koromyst
Midnight Xsis
Oh my!

Oh wow, this is genius. I love the vibe, the setting, everything! The duck adds a little comic relief as well. Ingenious!

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Midnight Xsis
koromyst
Midnight Xsis
Oh my!

Oh wow, this is genius. I love the vibe, the setting, everything! The duck adds a little comic relief as well. Ingenious!

User Image Thank you very much (^3^)~ User Image

Phantom

koromyst
Midnight Xsis
koromyst
Midnight Xsis
Oh my!

User Image Thank you very much (^3^)~ User Image

Thank you for reminding me of why I love rating X3

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Midnight Xsis
Oh my! : I'll tell you what my first impression of your avatar is.

Knightmare : What I would kick from your avatar / what I dislike.

Llama: What I find the most animal-like within your avatar. And why.

Llama,Knightmare (Win name biggrin ) and Oh My! please > smile

Phantom

V Shadow Knight V
Midnight Xsis
Oh my! : I'll tell you what my first impression of your avatar is.

Knightmare : What I would kick from your avatar / what I dislike.

Llama: What I find the most animal-like within your avatar. And why.

Llama,Knightmare (Win name biggrin ) and Oh My! please > smile

Wow, just wow. Even though at first it doesn't look any different from one of your previous ones on closer inspection it looks so much awesomer!
I absolutely love those protrusions, they give the avatar much more of an unique identity. If I did have to pick something to change on your avatar, it may be the sad face around your neck area. I think it throws off the overall vibe a little. Maybe a skull or something more edgy would be better?
Those protrusions are absolutely animalistic. In an extra-terrestrial kind of way X3

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Midnight Xsis

Wow, just wow. Even though at first it doesn't look any different from one of your previous ones on closer inspection it looks so much awesomer!
I absolutely love those protrusions, they give the avatar much more of an unique identity. If I did have to pick something to change on your avatar, it may be the sad face around your neck area. I think it throws off the overall vibe a little. Maybe a skull or something more edgy would be better?
Those protrusions are absolutely animalistic. In an extra-terrestrial kind of way X3

Thank you xD ... and yeah I can't find anything to replace the choker with :S...any suggestions?

(P.S : 9.5/10 for your avi btw, hehe I like your avi's...I wish I could do more variety with mine but I don't have much items xD)
Oh my!

Chimera - I need help with the bottom part asdsadsadsadsadsad. there's something pink missing over there. :c
Midnight Xsis
Midnight Xsis

Oh my!, Chimera, Vampire, Knightmare, Llama please. c:

Phantom

V Shadow Knight V
Midnight Xsis

Thank you xD ... and yeah I can't find anything to replace the choker with :S...any suggestions?

(P.S : 9.5/10 for your avi btw, hehe I like your avi's...I wish I could do more variety with mine but I don't have much items xD)

I have a tiny inventory too, but they're mostly older EIs so I have a few more poses. Life's making it difficult for me to quest.

Hmm, how about one of the gold shop items? Like the skull chokers? Or the 'Leather Collar with a Cross'?

Devoted Friend

9,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh my!
Guardian Angel
Chimera

emotion_bigheart

Phantom

kwl beans
Oh my!

Chimera - I need help with the bottom part asdsadsadsadsadsad. there's something pink missing over there. :c
Midnight Xsis

Very adorable ;3
I personally think big-rimmed glasses would give more of the 'cute' factor. Maybe try the red horn-rimmed glasses? As for the bottom, I think a lolita skirt would be more fitting. As for more pink, try Strawberry Shortcake Queen of Cups? The hip bows >;3

Phantom

Ms Shroomies
Midnight Xsis

Oh my!, Chimera, Vampire, Knightmare, Llama please. c:

Nyom, I love well-made monochrome avatars.
I personally don't like the huge ribbon on the head, it doesn't match the feel of the overall avatar. Maybe the hat from the Gravedigger would match better (it'll also add some white to the head). Other than that I really like it!
The outfit is very nicely made (something I'd love to steal). That feathered belt is definitely bird-like.

Phantom

-l- Broken Crystal -l-
Oh my!
Guardian Angel
Chimera

emotion_bigheart

Very much on the cute side ;3
The face totally says cute but you definitely need a mouth to affirm that. Also you have a pretty good colour balance going on, I'd personally like to see white hair but that's really up to you. Also try black gloves. 8.5/10!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff