Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enabler

Good afternoon everyone. We got lots of snow last night.
Had to postpone a board game day with friends until tomorrow.

Friendly Friend

15,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Just checking in to say I haven't forgotten! Just haven't had time to make the final touches yet.

Benevolent Smoker

I'd like to join After Tonight!

I'd like to join because it been a while since I came up with a character, and I think this could help my writing process.

wtf, how'd i unnoticed this
        D;

give me until 23 please
        i wanna join.

I might use tektek... woo~

Well, the MILF idea i had is OUT the window rofl

Enabler

Doctor Sharpie

eIeventh day

We closed down entries into the contest a few days ago.
And adding two people would extend the contest a couple of rounds (at least one round more, I can fit in a double elimination at some point, but not for more than one round).
I'm not sure if everyone would want to do that. D;

Any opinions on allowing two more contestants?
I WILL decide tonight (even if I don't get anyone else's opinions).

I'd be cool with that~ 3nodding

Enabler

Well. It's unfair for me to leave the two who want in waiting.
So I've made a decision. I will allow these two new contestants into the contest and I will extend the round until the 23rd for eleventh. There will be no more additions to the contest. 8 is my limit. xD

A future round will have a double elimination and I've added one more round on top of that to compensate for two new tenants.

Witty Codger

Entry

User Image

Name: Klaus Ranier Zeitung

Occupation: Eccentric Fashion Designer/ Editor in Chief of "Dapper Dandy's" The countries leading fashion magazine. Klaus has also been linked to underground smuggling of fabrics and other materials. While he is revered as a textile genius, Klaus is also known as the Abominable Tailor in his underground circle. This title was not earned by a pair of sharp knitting needles, well, not in the sense you are probably thinking. Needles were a part of the process, but the German mafia didn't ask Klaus to us them for a coat, but rather to make a coat out of someone else if they didn't give the information they wanted.

Apartment Number: 998

Aekea Scarface

Submitted. ninja

Enabler

la faux pas
User Image

Occupation: Eccentric Fashion Designer/ Editor in Chief of "Dapper Dandy's" The countries leading fashion magazine. Klaus has also been linked to underground smuggling of fabrics and other materials. While he is revered as a textile genius, Klaus is also known as the Abominable Tailor in his underground circle. This title was not earned by a pair of sharp knitting needles, well, not in the sense you are probably thinking. Needles were a part of the process, but the German mafia didn't ask Klaus to us them for a coat, but rather to make a coat out of someone else if they didn't give the information they wanted.

Is this your entry?
(if it is, entries posted in the thread have to be marked as entries so I know you're not asking for advice)
I'm super dense so I need to be told plainly. xD

Witty Codger

lovest harding
la faux pas
User Image

Is this your entry?
(if it is, entries posted in the thread have to be marked as entries so I know you're not asking for advice)

oops, yes it is my entry.

Enabler

la faux pas
lovest harding
la faux pas
User Image

Is this your entry?

oops, yes it is my entry.

It's not a big deal. I just have to make sure. ^^
3 characters in!

Once i get my backstory written up, it'll be four 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items