Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Shade

Redwing Rogue
Edit: I'm looking to borrow Commander of the Defeated and Devout Fencer. For this current outfit. Quote if you have, and I can provide collateral or art. Working on a commission right now anyway. My link to my art is in my profile.

I have Commander of the Defeated. Sending.

Rogue

Navean
Redwing Rogue
Edit: I'm looking to borrow Commander of the Defeated and Devout Fencer. For this current outfit. Quote if you have, and I can provide collateral or art. Working on a commission right now anyway. My link to my art is in my profile.

I have Commander of the Defeated. Sending.
Need collateral? Or art?

Rogue

Oh my word, here we go again! emotion_donotwant Does anyone have a Yellow Nomad Sword and Sash they'd like to lend me or sell?

Now looking to borrow Hollywood Lips as well. gonk I'm terrible.

Hallowed Shade

Redwing Rogue
Oh my word, here we go again! emotion_donotwant Does anyone have a Yellow Nomad Sword and Sash they'd like to lend me or sell?

I have Hollywood Lips.

And I'd take art if you have the time, but I don't really need it or anything emotion_c8

Rogue

Navean
Redwing Rogue

I have Hollywood Lips.

And I'd take art if you have the time, but I don't really need it or anything emotion_c8
I'd be happy to do a simple thing of art for you. You've let me borrow so much. emotion_c8

Rogue

New request, again. Does anyone own the Halloween 2k12 Kuro Gang Sword? D: Maybe?

Hallowed Shade

Redwing Rogue
New request, again. Does anyone own the Halloween 2k12 Kuro Gang Sword? D: Maybe?

Guess who again emotion_awesome

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Navean

Haha, no problem. It was almost 2 am here, so I finally dragged my butt to bed. xd

Rogue

Navean
Redwing Rogue

How is it you own everything!? What are you!? emotion_donotwant Some sorta wizard!? classified_fu

Rogue

Navean
Oh my gosh, so I'm embarrassed to ask, but do you own Lucky Horseshoe too? You've let me borrow so much emotion_facepalm

Hallowed Shade

Redwing Rogue
Navean
Redwing Rogue

How is it you own everything!? What are you!? emotion_donotwant Some sorta wizard!? classified_fu

Yes. My magic words are "Abra-ca-hoard!" classified_fu

Although you have finally hit an item I don't own. No Lucky Horseshoe, sorry cat_emo

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Redwing Rogue
Navean
Oh my gosh, so I'm embarrassed to ask, but do you own Lucky Horseshoe too? You've let me borrow so much emotion_facepalm

I've got Horseshoe. If you still need it, let me know.
That wizard came from the moon.

Rogue

Reginald Orius
Redwing Rogue
Navean

Yes please! Would you like collateral? :3

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Redwing Rogue
Reginald Orius
Redwing Rogue
Navean

Yes please! Would you like collateral? :3

Nah, it's in the millions. I'll send it over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces