Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

HatsuHikari
❤❤❤❤
      You know I love you girl!! gonk

User Image

Ah know! emotion_hug
But I've lost count on the times I got strangled for not knowing a show/series/movie here ninja

Lunatic

Sineaed
HatsuHikari
❤❤❤❤
      You know I love you girl!! gonk

User Image

Ah know! emotion_hug
But I've lost count on the times I got strangled for not knowing a show/series/movie here ninja

❤❤❤❤
      -punches people who strangle Sin- emotion_donotwant
      Not here. And not me. classified_fu

Devoted Lunatic

HatsuHikari
❤❤❤❤

User Image

O_oooooo *grabs Hatsu* No punching! Don't lower yourself to their level...
Not in this thread ^_^ Not by you. Can name a couple of other threads and people I'm safe with. But some parts of Gaia? gonk

Lunatic

Sineaed
HatsuHikari
❤❤❤❤

User Image

O_oooooo *grabs Hatsu* No punching! Don't lower yourself to their level...
Not in this thread ^_^ Not by you. Can name a couple of other threads and people I'm safe with. But some parts of Gaia? gonk

❤❤❤❤

OKAY FINEEE NO PUNCHING
      (but you must at least know Harry Potter right :emo)

That is why I don't venture around outside the AT... NOWHERE IS SAFE

Devoted Lunatic

HatsuHikari
❤❤❤❤

OKAY FINEEE NO PUNCHING

User Image

Good! *lets go*
I know Harry Potter (hard to forget the mayhem made about those movies here (while The HUnegr Games very much remained in the dark, even the current one)) but... Nah, not my cup of tea to be honest~

I stalk CB once in a while (read: daily). I has my roots there~ Yeah...

Lunatic

Sineaed
HatsuHikari
❤❤❤❤

OKAY FINEEE NO PUNCHING

User Image

Good! *lets go*
I know Harry Potter (hard to forget the mayhem made about those movies here (while The HUnegr Games very much remained in the dark, even the current one)) but... Nah, not my cup of tea to be honest~

I stalk CB once in a while (read: daily). I has my roots there~ Yeah...

❤❤❤❤
      ; w ;
      Okay, then we're cool. cool
      Understandable. There wasn't crazy hype about the Hunger Games like there was for HP. I think the HP fandom is actually quite a lot larger, so that might be why. ^ w ^ HP was my childhood tbh so I love it. c:

LOOOL nice.
      I used to be more in the CB before my hiatus maybe? I have no idea what I did back in the day when I had been active a long time ago...

Devoted Lunatic

HatsuHikari
❤❤❤❤
      ; w ;
      Understandable. There wasn't crazy hype about the Hunger Games like there was for HP. I think the HP fandom is actually quite a lot larger, so that might be why. ^ w ^ HP was my childhood tbh so I love it. c:

LOOOL nice.
      I used to be more in the CB before my hiatus maybe? I have no idea what I did back in the day when I had been active a long time ago...

User Image

We're totally cool ^_^
Sadly enough~ I'm far more interested in The Hunger Games than Harry Potter. Read the books and even they couldn't captivate me as much... Don't get me wrong: the books and movies are fun and nice. But just not my thing.
Believe it or not: Transformers is my childhood tbh, even though I stepped into the world years after. Same goes for many of the Marvel series. Probably got my dad to thank for that since he refused to grow up lol

I actually found my way to the AT thanks to CB. Spotted a thread in the CB many years ago mentioning an avatar contest and I headed there. Never left the AT since~ emotion_yatta But CB is my home, my root. So I'll always snoop around there.

Cutie-Pie

HatsuHikari
gabilliam tho

User Image

I made a snow deity for you and Buffalo.

User Image

❤❤❤❤
      Thank you. I am relatively close to Buffalo, so we got a portion of what they got... I was stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours!! gonk

User Image

Your new avatar/post style are beautiful. emotion_kirakira
Yeah, I live more downstate (from Albany, go to school close to Poughkeepsie) and we haven't had a lot of snow yet.

User Image

Lunatic

Sineaed
HatsuHikari
❤❤❤❤
      ; w ;

LOOOL nice.

User Image

We're totally cool ^_^
Sadly enough~ I'm far more interested in The Hunger Games than Harry Potter. Read the books and even they couldn't captivate me as much... Don't get me wrong: the books and movies are fun and nice. But just not my thing.
Believe it or not: Transformers is my childhood tbh, even though I stepped into the world years after. Same goes for many of the Marvel series. Probably got my dad to thank for that since he refused to grow up lol

I actually found my way to the AT thanks to CB. Spotted a thread in the CB many years ago mentioning an avatar contest and I headed there. Never left the AT since~ emotion_yatta But CB is my home, my root. So I'll always snoop around there.

❤❤❤❤
      Lol that's fine. Tbh I don't know if I could re-read HP... I feel like it won't be the same LOL. I did re-watch a few of the older movies with a friend who loves HP too and we just giggled the entire way thru because WOW WHAT BAD ACTING. But at that point in our lives we were naive and thought they were legit the shitttt. Hunger Games is more recent and so much more angst and drama and I LOVE IT emotion_kirakira Suzanne Collins is a brilliant writer. Have you read the books at all? o: 'Cause I could rant about the last book/movie but I don't want to spoil anything because it's pretty big like WOW.

Speaking of Transformers... I only ever watched the anime version rofl My parents don't really care for anything "supernatural" or so they say. They prefer things a little more believable (like Criminal Minds or CSI and s**t. I love those shows too btw.)

I don't remember how I got here. But I'll never leave. It's like I've been searching for a Gaian Home Forum and never found one until this year!! heart

Lunatic

gabilliam tho
HatsuHikari
gabilliam tho

User Image

I made a snow deity for you and Buffalo.

User Image

❤❤❤❤
      Thank you. I am relatively close to Buffalo, so we got a portion of what they got... I was stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours!! gonk

User Image

Your new avatar/post style are beautiful. emotion_kirakira
Yeah, I live more downstate (from Albany, go to school close to Poughkeepsie) and we haven't had a lot of snow yet.

User Image

❤❤❤❤
      Oh thanks!! o u o
      Tried embodying the Capitol fashion from the Hunger Games in this... Quite a bit harder than I thought it would be... xD
      Oh well count your blessings. It was a mess the other day LMAO.

Devoted Lunatic

HatsuHikari
❤❤❤❤
      Lol that's fine. Tbh I don't know if I could re-read HP... I feel like it won't be the same LOL. I did re-watch a few of the older movies with a friend who loves HP too and we just giggled the entire way thru because WOW WHAT BAD ACTING. But at that point in our lives we were naive and thought they were legit the shitttt. Hunger Games is more recent and so much more angst and drama and I LOVE IT emotion_kirakira Suzanne Collins is a brilliant writer. Have you read the books at all? o: 'Cause I could rant about the last book/movie but I don't want to spoil anything because it's pretty big like WOW.

Speaking of Transformers... I only ever watched the anime version rofl My parents don't really care for anything "supernatural" or so they say. They prefer things a little more believable (like Criminal Minds or CSI and s**t. I love those shows too btw.)

I don't remember how I got here. But I'll never leave. It's like I've been searching for a Gaian Home Forum and never found one until this year!! heart

User Image

Read the books once, never again. I was forced to see a movie or two because my niece is such a 'oh-that's-the-hype-gotta-follow' person and all I actually remember is laughing out load during the first and falling asleep during the second movie :p Oh yeah: and something about a golden ball with wings? *frowns*
I've actually been trying to get my hands the Hunger Games books in my native language but it looks like I'll have to order them in English. Not that I mind, find English much easier to read as well~ But go ahead: rant away ^_^

I pretty much grew up with TF, has been a major fandom of mine ever since. But, thanks to Bay, TF had to swap first place with MU.

AT is pretty much my home now but I just can't let CB go ^_^

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Ah. THIS fandom. My sisters are in lust with it. I probably just ruined it by making a girl with an arrow. SUE ME! classified_fu

Lunatic

Hullo all, currently out of the house and no laptop... Will update a bit late today sorry sweatdrop

But your challenge is to use a scarf from Jolly Time Traveler (or its recolour)~

Aged Demigod

12,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh god. I have so much to pick up on this challenge!! classified_fu

Lunatic

Budsey-chan
Oh god. I have so much to pick up on this challenge!! classified_fu

❤❤❤❤
      OMG BUDSEEEEYYY
      Where have ya been girl? gonk