Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cutie-Pie

I'M DONE biggrin OWANT:

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Bookworm 100
What passing-bells for these who die as cattle?
-Only the monstrous anger of the guns.

Done! All 31 days are finally up. I had a lot of fun with this one. biggrin
Now I can go and have a look at everyone else's galleries. 4laugh

What candles may be held to speed them all?
Not in the hands of boys, but in their eyes
Shall shine the holy glimmers of goodbyes.

High-functioning Unicorn

almost finished but not yet finished crying

MommaAlice21's Husband

Sparkly Trader

11,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
1.User Image 2.User Image 3.User Image 4.User Image 5.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 7.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 11.User Image 12.User Image 13.User Image 14.User Image 15.User Image 16.User Image 17.User Image 18.User Image 19.User Image 20.User Image 21.User Image 22.User Image 23.User Image 24.User Image 25.User Image 26.User Image 27.User Image 28.User Image-we just got snowed down on over here on Saturday :p
29.User Image 30.User Image 31.User Image

Salty Rodent

Finally done. Would have liked to finish on time buuut, halloween was busy. lol

MommaAlice21's Husband

Sparkly Trader

11,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Last few were a blast to make. Actually thanks to some of the front page suggestions I found a ton of awesome items :p

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Huzzah, finally done! And with a couple days to spare, which is rather unlike my procrastinating self… now to go do the things I really should be concentrating on. xp

Hallowed Shade

I'm happy to see so many people completed the challenge! (Don't worry, still a few days left for anyone still working.)

I'm currently working on catching up/finishing myself, but when I've completed that, I'll be updating the Hall of Horrors on the front page cat_3nodding

(P.S. Prizes for those who complete the challenge will be sent out after the final date, probably on Monday heart )

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I forgot to complete it since I didn't double check the delay redface

Congrats to everyone who finished on time smile

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Oh, my. Thank you for the present. And yes, I did have fun. It was a hellauva challenge, but I enjoyed it greatly. Do another! classified_fu

Fishy Trash

❥•❥•❥•
    Thank you for the gift! emotion_kirakira
    And yes, I also had fun. :3
    Trolls 5eva!

Hallowed Shade

All right, gifts to those who completed the challenge have been sent! classified_fu

I do not have time to update the Hall of Horrors, though. Today's been busy and I have lots more to do still. I'll try to get it updated tomorrow cat_3nodding

Salty Rodent

Thank you for the present * U*
and I did have fun ahah.

Hallowed Shade

The Hall of Horrors is now finished! Thanks everyone for playing along! I really enjoyed making all the avatars I did, as well as seeing all the fun, creepy, and creative stuff you guys did!
emotion_hug

High-functioning Unicorn

Navean
The Hall of Horrors is now finished! Thanks everyone for playing along! I really enjoyed making all the avatars I did, as well as seeing all the fun, creepy, and creative stuff you guys did!
emotion_hug
Thanks for the prize and the challenge Nav!
and thanks for putting some of my avatars to the HoF! I'm really honored!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff