Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          I share with no one! Except my sister, my brother, my boyfriend, my daddy, my friends...the only thing I don't share is my room. emo

And no. I have never heard of this! Don't shame me! Please! emotion_0A0

User Image

I have no need of sharing since I live on my own (not for very long though). But now? *counts beds* I'm on a room with 6 beds, 4 are occupied (one of them being me). Seeing that the rest is sleeping~ *tip-toes*

I won't shame you if you promise me to delve deeper into them awesome writings! (got an acc myself there, not to get the story finished)

User Image
          I cannot live on my own, I'm sure. I'm very used to too many damn people running around the houses I live in. I'd probably get a roommate. My boyfriend or my sister. Probably my sister since she's not gonna be all handesy like my boyfriends. *pats his hands away* Dawh, darling. emotion_hug

I cannot promise that, my love. I'm not the biggest reader I was last year. And you can ask everyone and their mother what pleased me the most. I have a mini library in the broken section of my dresser, and they pile so high. I think they're like fifty of them and I've only read about 10. But, I haven't even picked up the LoZ historia to read and you know how much I love LoZ. It's just not in me darling.

Fishy Trash

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          I wish I was back into reading and I'd say pile on the recommendations. I dunno. I hope I can get back into it. I believe the final part of that damn Doctor Charlie Stone book is to come out this year and my body needs her and Michael Garland's fine a** to get together Even though he's like dead.... emo

You Mind Palace is strange! emotion_donotwant

❥•❥•❥•
    /googles
    Never read any of those. x3
    I'm not big on romances, though.
    I can take it as a sideplot, but not as the driving focus of the story.

Strangely arousing. /eyebrow wiggle

Devoted Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Sineaed
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          I share with no one! Except my sister, my brother, my boyfriend, my daddy, my friends...the only thing I don't share is my room. emo

User Image

I have no need of sharing since I live on my own (not for very long though). But now? *counts beds* I'm on a room with 6 beds, 4 are occupied (one of them being me). Seeing that the rest is sleeping~ *tip-toes*

I won't shame you if you promise me to delve deeper into them awesome writings! (got an acc myself there, not to get the story finished)
User Image
          I cannot live on my own, I'm sure. I'm very used to too many damn people running around the houses I live in. I'd probably get a roommate. My boyfriend or my sister. Probably my sister since she's not gonna be all handesy like my boyfriends. *pats his hands away* Dawh, darling. emotion_hug

I cannot promise that, my love. I'm not the biggest reader I was last year. And you can ask everyone and their mother what pleased me the most. I have a mini library in the broken section of my dresser, and they pile so high. I think they're like fifty of them and I've only read about 10. But, I haven't even picked up the LoZ historia to read and you know how much I love LoZ. It's just not in me darling.

User Image

Used to share an apartment with a roomy (went to the same school as me) and it was fun and all. Till her a** of a boyfriend wanted to move in~ (To say me and him didn't quite get along would be the understatement of the century.) That's when I opted for the: 'what the hey? let's try that being-single-an-living-on-my-own for once!'. So yeah, here I am! On my very own and actually enjoying it far more than I had guessed ^_^

You'll become a reader when You've read some of them stories on AO3 ^_^ Not all of them are top-notch but some writers are pretty darn good!
Nah, kidding. It's okay if you're no reader, everyone has their own interests after all! I'm an avid reader myself though ^_^

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tuni Fish
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          I wish I was back into reading and I'd say pile on the recommendations. I dunno. I hope I can get back into it. I believe the final part of that damn Doctor Charlie Stone book is to come out this year and my body needs her and Michael Garland's fine a** to get together Even though he's like dead.... emo

You Mind Palace is strange! emotion_donotwant

❥•❥•❥•
    /googles
    Never read any of those. x3
    I'm not big on romances, though.
    I can take it as a sideplot, but not as the driving focus of the story.

Strangely arousing. /eyebrow wiggle

User Image
          Ah, it's just my kinda story. Its not romance per-say, it's romantic suspense, which fuels my girlly side to have these two come together and my action, adventure lemme see someone die and the cops catch em. Literally my favorite genre. Romance novels kinda freak me out cause it's too lovey dovey and my body can't take all of that, but throw some desperate race to track down a serial killer and save a little girl or a loving husband....my body wants it. emotion_drool

That's what I meant. emo lol, your Mind Palace is an interesting place, my love.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Sineaed
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Used to share an apartment with a roomy (went to the same school as me) and it was fun and all. Till her a** of a boyfriend wanted to move in~ (To say me and him didn't quite get along would be the understatement of the century.) That's when I opted for the: 'what the hey? let's try that being-single-an-living-on-my-own for once!'. So yeah, here I am! On my very own and actually enjoying it far more than I had guessed ^_^

You'll become a reader when You've read some of them stories on AO3 ^_^ Not all of them are top-notch but some writers are pretty darn good!
Nah, kidding. It's okay if you're no reader, everyone has their own interests after all! I'm an avid reader myself though ^_^

User Image
          Oh dear lord. That boyfriend tho...was he fine? rofl That's awesome for you darling. So bold, so revolutionary! emotion_awesome

That's the thing, I WAS a reader. I lost my muse last year after some...rather horrible turn of events and my muse wasn't only for writing, but for reading. I entertained myself as well as learned from the books I read, and without a muse it all seemed so...boring. I made a figment account to get my stuff out there, but for the most part I haven't really written anything. I only wrote three short stories, which I found terrible, because I was forced to for creative writing class last semester but I haven't done anything. So disappointed in myself.

Fishy Trash

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          Ah, it's just my kinda story. Its not romance per-say, it's romantic suspense, which fuels my girlly side to have these two come together and my action, adventure lemme see someone die and the cops catch em. Literally my favorite genre. Romance novels kinda freak me out cause it's too lovey dovey and my body can't take all of that, but throw some desperate race to track down a serial killer and save a little girl or a loving husband....my body wants it. emotion_drool

That's what I meant. emo lol, your Mind Palace is an interesting place, my love.

❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•
    Si, I can only do romance if there is other stuff there to keep it interesting.
    Like The Southern Vampire Mysteries is really all about Sookie's romances, but it is chock full of all the supernatural goodness.
    So I can deal with that. :3

lol I know it is.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tuni Fish
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•
    Si, I can only do romance if there is other stuff there to keep it interesting.
    Like The Southern Vampire Mysteries is really all about Sookie's romances, but it is chock full of all the supernatural goodness.
    So I can deal with that. :3

lol I know it is.

User Image
          Yaaas. There's gotta be alot more going on than just how you too are going to feel about each other. I love Sandra Brown and Nora Roberts. They have this awesome way of perfectly mixing those two together, especially Sandra. emotion_drool

I have literally never heard about this. emotion_kirakira Tell me more. emotion_drool

Devoted Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Oh dear lord. That boyfriend tho...was he fine? rofl That's awesome for you darling. So bold, so revolutionary! emotion_awesome

That's the thing, I WAS a reader. I lost my muse last year after some...rather horrible turn of events and my muse wasn't only for writing, but for reading. I entertained myself as well as learned from the books I read, and without a muse it all seemed so...boring. I made a figment account to get my stuff out there, but for the most part I haven't really written anything. I only wrote three short stories, which I found terrible, because I was forced to for creative writing class last semester but I haven't done anything. So disappointed in myself.

User Image

Fine how? *frowns*
*shrugs* Was planning on it anyways~ Okay, it was a bit sooner than scheduled (about a year or two sooner), but hey! I'm not complaining ^_^

Muses tend to do that though, they're fickle things with them coming and going when ever it pleases them. More often than not at the worst possible moment for the one depending on them and sometimes (like in your case now) for a very long period. There are tricks on finding on them though! Often changing tactics work: write a different genre, read a book you otherwise would never grab. Heck, drawing short comics helped me out once!
And please hun: quit being so harsh on yourself! It's not that you can do anything about it at the moment~ You just need to get your bearings again! Give it time.

Fishy Trash

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          Yaaas. There's gotta be alot more going on than just how you too are going to feel about each other. I love Sandra Brown and Nora Roberts. They have this awesome way of perfectly mixing those two together, especially Sandra. emotion_drool

I have literally never heard about this. emotion_kirakira Tell me more. emotion_drool

❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•
    Those are both too romancy for me.
    More for you! lol x3

The Southern Vampire Mysteries?
    It's the series True Blood is based off of. :3

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image

User Image

Fine how? *frowns*
*shrugs* Was planning on it anyways~ Okay, it was a bit sooner than scheduled (about a year or two sooner), but hey! I'm not complaining ^_^

Muses tend to do that though, they're fickle things with them coming and going when ever it pleases them. More often than not at the worst possible moment for the one depending on them and sometimes (like in your case now) for a very long period. There are tricks on finding on them though! Often changing tactics work: write a different genre, read a book you otherwise would never grab. Heck, drawing short comics helped me out once!
And please hun: quit being so harsh on yourself! It's not that you can do anything about it at the moment~ You just need to get your bearings again! Give it time.

User Image
          lol, as in attractive, darling. rofl

It's not a matter of me not being into my writing (everyday I wana write about something and my friends keep tempting me with Reign based roleplays and whatnots) but it's a matter of what I was writing for. I was writing with hopes of becoming like ny times best seller, a possible goal, but I was writing so that for once in her life my mother could be proud and not think me reading and writing all the time was pointless, and not continuing to throw my s**t out. I saw how proud she was when I came in second place for an essay writing contest and I could only imagine how thrilled she'd be if I wrote and won an even bigger award. With her gone, that goal is gone. And I wasn't writing for anyone but her. I mean I know I'm a good writer and I had nothing to prove, so the inspiration to keep going is gone. I find it kinda funny and sad that the one person who didn't care for my writing was my muse and the sole reason I cared to write. I've been trying to get a new purpose, but I can't think of one.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tuni Fish
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•❥•
    Those are both too romancy for me.
    More for you! lol x3

The Southern Vampire Mysteries?
    It's the series True Blood is based off of. :3

User Image
          lol, they can be, especially Roberts. The best of them all is Sidney Sheldon. Literally a master storyteller and the style of writing that I was trying to work on myself. He gives such life to every single character, from a random witness who was supposed to die two pages after their introduction to the main character. He work is to die for. emotion_drool

Ah, I've heard of true blood. I was gonna watch it when it came out those years ago, and I saw the first episode, but because we didn't have hbo and the internet wasn't like it is today where you can watch literally whatever the hell you want, the instant it comes out out, I didn't pursue it. Now it's kinda too late.

Devoted Lunatic

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          lol, as in attractive, darling. rofl

It's not a matter of me not being into my writing (everyday I wana write about something and my friends keep tempting me with Reign based roleplays and whatnots) but it's a matter of what I was writing for. I was writing with hopes of becoming like ny times best seller, a possible goal, but I was writing so that for once in her life my mother could be proud and not think me reading and writing all the time was pointless, and not continuing to throw my s**t out. I saw how proud she was when I came in second place for an essay writing contest and I could only imagine how thrilled she'd be if I wrote and won an even bigger award. With her gone, that goal is gone. And I wasn't writing for anyone but her. I mean I know I'm a good writer and I had nothing to prove, so the inspiration to keep going is gone. I find it kinda funny and sad that the one person who didn't care for my writing was my muse and the sole reason I cared to write. I've been trying to get a new purpose, but I can't think of one.

User Image

Ah! Well, if you're into the pumped up anabolic steroids kind of guy... I guess he was then?
Not my cup of tea though. And besides that: his attitude was just *ARGH!*

Aiiiiiii~ First and foremost: my (very belated) condolences love *hugs tightly*
But have you ever considered to write on BECAUSE you made her proud, even if she didn't care about your writings? BECAUSE, if she was still here, she'd be pushing you on, telling you to go for it.
There's your chance to find your muse again hun~
Don't write about what has been. Write about what could be.

Fishy Trash

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          lol, they can be, especially Roberts. The best of them all is Sidney Sheldon. Literally a master storyteller and the style of writing that I was trying to work on myself. He gives such life to every single character, from a random witness who was supposed to die two pages after their introduction to the main character. He work is to die for. emotion_drool

Ah, I've heard of true blood. I was gonna watch it when it came out those years ago, and I saw the first episode, but because we didn't have hbo and the internet wasn't like it is today where you can watch literally whatever the hell you want, the instant it comes out out, I didn't pursue it. Now it's kinda too late.

❥•❥•❥•
    Hm, I think my favorite authors are Douglas Adams, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, Kurt Vonnegut and the such.
    They are just so dang funny and clever. :3

You didn't miss much with the series. x3
    Well, you missed all the naked Eric Northman goodness.
    Aaaaaw yeah Alexander Skarsgard. emotion_dealwithit
    The books are much better, although I had the ending spoiled for me and I didn't like it.
    So now I won't read the last two books. lol

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Updated for today; I'll respond to those quotes tomorrow. emotion_kirakira

Fishy Trash

❥•❥•❥•
    Got distracted watching the second run of American Horror Story. x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out