Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Shopper

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Is it me or did noone else notice in episode one they hooked us with the zukos mom thing but they never revealed what actually took place still. WTTF GRRRR.
This is to be covered in the upcoming trilogy of comics, 'The Search'. I can't wait, though I think the answer is predictable and inevitable.

Conservative Shopper

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Elementalkin
This is to be covered in the upcoming trilogy of comics, 'The Search'. I can't wait, though I think the answer is predictable and inevitable.

ok then predict it smart guy
bluemariodog
Elementalkin

Well presumably Zuko eventually finds and is reunited with her.

Conservative Shopper

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Elementalkin
bluemariodog
Elementalkin

did you just make that up or did someone actually say that?
bluemariodog
Elementalkin
bluemariodog
Elementalkin

You asked me to 'predict', so of course I made it up. It seems likely, though I'm not 100% certain.

Girl

...has got it goin on mad

Anyway, what Elemental said exactly. It will be revealed in the manga.

Conservative Shopper

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Pokemon Grey
...has got it goin on mad

Anyway, what Elemental said exactly. It will be revealed in the manga.

is the manga out yet?

Dangerous Lunatic

The Search should be coming out in September, around when the third and final portion of The Promise comes out.
Azula the Phoenix Queen
The Search should be coming out in September, around when the third and final portion of The Promise comes out.

The Promise?

Dangerous Lunatic

Faestia
Azula the Phoenix Queen

The Promise?

Yeah. It takes place about a year after the end of the 100 years war. Zuko took the throne and promised he would return all of the fire nation colonies to the Earth kingdom - but in the colonies, the Fire nation colonials and Earth kingdom citizens are so well mixed, that removing them is just as upsetting as letting them stay. Zuko goes back on his promise because he thinks it's for the best, and the earth king is pissed. That's pretty much the story thus far.

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
Elementalkin
bluemariodog
Elementalkin
bluemariodog
Elementalkin

You asked me to 'predict', so of course I made it up. It seems likely, though I'm not 100% certain.

it could be possible that Ursa herself killed the Firelord. Maybe she planned it with her husband?
Chatan Cho
Elementalkin
bluemariodog
Elementalkin
bluemariodog
Elementalkin

it could be possible that Ursa herself killed the Firelord. Maybe she planned it with her husband?

She did, actually. Ozai basically confirmed this during the Day of Black Sun. She was banished, not executed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff