Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Man-Lover

The Fortune Teller said she'll live to see her third grandchild.

This b***h Pema is pregnant.
Meelo is number 3.

User Image

How fun.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Feymark

The Fortune Teller said she'll live to see her third grandchild.

This b***h Pema is pregnant.
Meelo is number 3.

User Image

How fun.
Ha. Bout time. But she isn't allowed to die until I know what really happened with Zuko's mother...

Seeker

Sentient Blob
Ha. Bout time. But she isn't allowed to die until I know what really happened with Zuko's mother...

Zuko is still alive so we may not necessarily find out what happened to his mother from Katara. We just have to wait and see what the creators have decided to do with that story...

Liberal Codger

Sentient Blob
. But she isn't allowed to die until I know what really happened with Zuko's mother...

AGREED.

I wanted to reach my hand through the screen and bitchsmack Ikki across the room. Hyperactive little s**t, ruining my life!
What about Korra? Isn't she her grandchild, or am I missing something?

Liberal Codger

XxXI DA HOXxX
What about Korra? Isn't she her grandchild, or am I missing something?

Yeaaahhh. Korra's not related to them. She's the reincarnation of Aang. And Katara's grandchildren (that we know of) are Tenzin's kids, Ikki, Meelo, and Jinora.

Liberal Codger

The Creator anon
Sentient Blob

Zuko is still alive so we may not necessarily find out what happened to his mother from Katara. We just have to wait and see what the creators have decided to do with that story...

If I had to guess, they won't reveal it in the show. They have a comic going called "The Promise" and I think they'll reveal Ursa and Azula's fates in there. mad The second part of it comes out May 30th, and the first part has been out for a while and you can find it online.

Versatile Man-Lover

Ayamae Akahana
Sentient Blob
. But she isn't allowed to die until I know what really happened with Zuko's mother...

AGREED.

I wanted to reach my hand through the screen and bitchsmack Ikki across the room. Hyperactive little s**t, ruining my life!

And as such I hated her and Jinora got a special place in my heart.

Meelo... he's Meelo. Meelo can't be categorized.

Liberal Codger

Feymark
Ayamae Akahana
Sentient Blob

AGREED.

I feel that. lmfao Meelo looks like Ron Howard's brother, the really ugly one that always does cameos in everything cuz he's ugly? lmfao! Google Clint Howard, you'll see what I mean. xD

Versatile Man-Lover

Ayamae Akahana
Feymark
Ayamae Akahana
Sentient Blob

AGREED.

I feel that. lmfao Meelo looks like Ron Howard's brother, the really ugly one that always does cameos in everything cuz he's ugly? lmfao! Google Clint Howard, you'll see what I mean. xD

HOLY s**t HE DOEEEEEES

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Feymark
Ayamae Akahana
Sentient Blob

AGREED.

Liberal Codger

Feymark
Ayamae Akahana
Feymark
Ayamae Akahana
Sentient Blob

AGREED.

HOLY s**t HE DOEEEEEES

I can only hope that Tenzin and Pemma's next son will be more...visually appealing. lmfao

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
It's actually 3rd GREAT grandchild. So, it may actually be a while. emotion_yatta

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
It's third great-grandchild though, right?
Although, Bumi and Kya may have older kids who may have kids. Or... maybe not.

Greedy Capitalist

So once Meelo matures a bit and struts his swag, Katara will die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff