Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm an Earth Dragon/Scorpio...so...I'm potentially destructive, but level-headed.
I'd be a pretty badass water bender.

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
hey can some one donate plz

Hilarious Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Summer Celebrant 150
mrgreen im a sexy water bender

Ruthless Bunny

Friendly Conversationalist

Im Virgo.So i'm Earth And the description fit me very well. I did take a test on what Bender and it was Airbender because I like Peace.
And since of my birth, I was born as a Fire Rat. ^^

Earth, Air, Fire. Sweetness
based on western zodiac im a water bender cause im a pisces. based on eastern zodiac im a fire ox so a fire bender. but some people say im a cusps i was born on the last day of being a pisces. a cusps is a person born on the day one zodiac(western zodiac) ends and the next begins which some say gives that person traits of both. and honestly when i read th next one aries some of it sounds like me and some of the pisces sounds lie me. but really all i know is im a pisces with some aries traits so im still a water bender.

Aekea Champion

3,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
Although I don't generally believe in zodiacs/horoscopes, they never fail to be scary accurate sweatdrop

W Zodiac: Earthbender. Description suited me really well. Almost too much, haha.

Chinese Zodiac: Firebender. Good description too, but I like being an earthbender. emotion_awesome

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
I'm a heavy water type, both a Cancer and a water Rooster.'

I've known this for a bit, actually, cept I didn't know the Chinese Zodiac also had elements.

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
I am an air bender, since I'm an aquarius which I am oddly okay with. I guess bending air would definitely have its advadtages. And according to my Chinese zodiac symbol, I'm a water monkey, which I think is awesome.

HugsLadyBugs's Fangirl

Salty Wench

20,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So i am a fire bending sagittarius, or a metal bending rooster.
From your post I am either a

Earth Bender - Capricorn
or
Water Bender - Water Rooster

Oddly enough, those two are the ones that I liked the most. Following by Fire than Air.

Also, I thought I was a Monkey and not a Rooster lol (: But the Rooster traits also fit me, so it's all good!

Hilarious Lunatic

I'm a Earth snake, and a Virgo (Earth sign)
I do believe I'm meant to be an Earth Bender.
hehe I'm a Taurus :3 so I'm an earth bender 4laugh

Bashful Kitten

Leo
Fixed
Fire
Leo
Leo is the middle fire sign, Leo always has to be in the middle, like the sun which happens to be Leo's astrology symbol. Leo loves to be the center of attention and this is where they perform and feel the best. Like the sun, Leo is stable and radiant and helps to keep others under control. Leo is steady, dependable, grand and makes it's presence known. Sagittarius As the final fire astrology sign, Sagittarius leans toward the philosophical, the bottom part of the fire that is mystical and out of reach. Sagittarius is idealistic and creative, the fire energy of Sagittarius astrology is geared towards higher ideals and philosophical, wandering pursuits. Sagittarius is the most gentle of the three fire astrology signs, symbolic of fire slowly going out as it nears it's end.

Yep.Its so me.I am a Leo.Of the first day.23rd is the start of Leo in the lists.I was born then and have enjoyed reading this threads information.Even though i already knew most of it.I enjoyed not being the only one who cares.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff