Welcome to Gaia! ::

There isn't going to be any lesbo action between Korra and Asami. Some of you are getting batshit crazy with these pair ups you're imagining. lol

I even saw someone say Tenorra. neutral

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm not so into homosexual pairings myself, but this is a fictional show. Fandoms exist for all kinds of shippings, so it doesn't really matter if its canon or not. Fans can create fictional pairings for a fictional show if it so pleases them, and I think all the fans are aware that a lesbian relationship will never happen in this show.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Doesn't stop us from shipping whatever we want. emotion_donotwant
Chance of being canon =/= shippable.
xx Cookie-Boots xx

Still doesn't change the fact how crazy some of these fans are getting.

I think it would be cool too, but some of these people seem to actually think it will happen.

It's just like, weird lol
Ustareth Merope Riddle
I'm not so into homosexual pairings myself, but this is a fictional show. Fandoms exist for all kinds of shippings, so it doesn't really matter if its canon or not. Fans can create fictional pairings for a fictional show if it so pleases them, and I think all the fans are aware that a lesbian relationship will never happen in this show.

you haven't been to some of the threads and read some of the blogs I have then

they actually believe it will happen. lol

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

we attack at dawn
xx Cookie-Boots xx

Still doesn't change the fact how crazy some of these fans are getting.

I think it would be cool too, but some of these people seem to actually think it will happen.

It's just like, weird lol

...yeah, that's just mixing headcanon with canon. xD

I have no problem shipping something and acknowledging it's not gonna become canon. emotion_awesome

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
we attack at dawn

User Image
Ustareth Merope Riddle
we attack at dawn

User Image

pretty much my face when going through these threads

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
we attack at dawn
There isn't going to be any lesbo action between Korra and Asami. Some of you are getting batshit crazy with these pair ups you're imagining. lol

I even saw someone say Tenorra. neutral
This won't stop the die hard fans from going on fanfiction and smutting it up rolleyes

Nimble Explorer

WAT DO U MEN ASAMI AN KORRA AR TOGETHER 5EVER (BECUZ ITZ MOAR THAN 4EVR) AND LUV EACH OTHER LOTS.

On a more serious note, typing that made my brain hurt.
I don't think anyone seriously believes anything other than Makorra will happen (because wasn't that confirmed by the creators?), but it's fun to have fun with ships anyway.

NAGA/PABU 5EVR

Questionable Codger

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I get that fanfic-crazy people get out of hand sometimes, but I really fail to see how gay/lesbian pairings are "too mature," like kids don't have the mental capacity to understand it. If they can handle the fact that some boys like girls and vice versa, then they can handle the fact that some boys like boys and some girls like girls. It's pretty obvious to me that the problem isn't the kids dealing with it, it's the insecure parents/whoever that have the problem.

Maybe if the show had a canon gay/lesbian pairing then people wouldn't be so socialized into thinking that it's wrong.

/rant

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

It really doesn't matter what type of show it is. Some fans like to ship characters together that will never be. Either from signs or their strange minds.

Fluffy Creature

Telon
I get that fanfic-crazy people get out of hand sometimes, but I really fail to see how gay/lesbian pairings are "too mature," like kids don't have the mental capacity to understand it. If they can handle the fact that some boys like girls and vice versa, then they can handle the fact that some boys like boys and some girls like girls. It's pretty obvious to me that the problem isn't the kids dealing with it, it's the insecure parents/whoever that have the problem.

Maybe if the show had a canon gay/lesbian pairing then people wouldn't be so socialized into thinking that it's wrong.

/rant

I would be worried about the parents thinking it's not okay for their kids to watch things with gay characters. There was huge raging by parents that the new Star Wars game was teaching kids that being gay was okay, but the game is rated M so kids shouldn't be playing it in the first place. It would probably be a lot worse in something actually intended for children.

Fatcat

While it will definitely not happen in the show,
people still have their little fantasies.

Let's let them dream. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces