Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

CHASii
Good...good...hate Mako...now hate Makkora...come to our side sister...behold the beauty of Borra...yes, that's it! The sweet sweet scent of Borra awaits you...

How about Makorralin? emotion_awesome

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
How is Asami a b***h? I'm a Makorra fan as well, but Asami isn't a bad person. It's not like she's gone out of her way to "steal" Mako from Korra, she's got no way of knowing Korra likes him.
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii
Good...good...hate Mako...now hate Makkora...come to our side sister...behold the beauty of Borra...yes, that's it! The sweet sweet scent of Borra awaits you...

DIS.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii

I've got one that'll please everyone: Makorrasamilin! emotion_awesome
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii

That would be weird...well, in the long run. Like...how would they have children?

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

CHASii
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii

That would be weird...well, in the long run. Like...how would they have children?

They take turns. emotion_awesome
OMG GIRL RIGHT!!! I WAS JUST TELLING MY FRIEND!!! MOKO BETTER LIKE KORRA AND DUMP THAT GIRL!!! SHES JUST FAKING!! SHE WANTS TO BE KNOWN AS THE GIRL WHO IS WITH THE FAMOUS FIRE BENDING MOKO!!!!! GO WITH KORRA!!!! SHE LIKES YOU TOO!!!

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Don't worry, you'll get your precious Makorra. Any relationship that starts this successfully this early on in a series never ends well.

I'll be in the Borra corner, hoping Korra will be coming to her senses

Fanatical Zealot

I find the irony being that everyone is just judging by appearances.
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii

What i mean is, Borra kids would have a half dad and uncle mako. same with makorra kids. Then They would all get mixed up with who is whose dad. Then they'll be brother, sisiters, half-brothers, half-sisters, and cousins all at the same time! That is a confusing family!

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

CHASii
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii

What i mean is, Borra kids would have a half dad and uncle mako. same with makorra kids. Then They would all get mixed up with who is whose dad. Then they'll be brother, sisiters, half-brothers, half-sisters, and cousins all at the same time! That is a confusing family!

It wouldn't matter.
In their parents' eyes, they're all just Makorralin spawn. emotion_dowant
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii
xx Cookie-Boots xx
CHASii

It wouldn't matter.
In their parents' eyes, they're all just Makorralin spawn. emotion_dowant

Well, I guess there would be a mix of cute and sexy-to-be children. Makorralin is okay, but my heart will always go to Borra! (cue the 'IIIIIIIIIIII will always love yoooooooooooooou' song)

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
This thread..this thread is what helps inspire slash shippers. ******** Asami and Korra. -goes to ship her rainbow ship with other rainbow shippers- Just to let you know, OP, this thread only spawns lol's at your expense, and even more slashers. Excuse me, I must now go ship pretty boys together. >3

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Wow. rolleyes
You have such a simple mind, hating on a character because who they like.
******** Mako x Korra, I wouldn't be surprised if I started bashing on the pairing just to annoy the ******** out of the shippers.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm leaning more in Korra/Bolin's direction, so Mako's affection toward Asami isn't really a buggar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff