Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Smoker

Do you remember these two?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ya know, they probably died from being shut in that metal box by Toph. Way to go Toph, way to go. You killed some people, but whatevs. No biggie.
Lolwhut?
The image is a no go, I cant see it :C

Rainbow Smoker

Your Neighborhood Korra
Lolwhut?

There, i fixed it. Although the original image showed up for me with no problem
Silverpyro19
Your Neighborhood Korra
Lolwhut?

There, i fixed it. Although the original image showed up for me with no problem

Oh lol.
Yeah their so dead <3

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
They were left on a well-traveled road that links up the Earth Kingdom capital and a large, prominent town....I'm sure they were eventually discovered.

Rainbow Smoker

`April
They were left on a well-traveled road that links up the Earth Kingdom capital and a large, prominent town....I'm sure they were eventually discovered.

Discovered yes. but that does not mean they were freed from the box.

Greedy Capitalist

I wonder what happened with Toph's parents. Did they ever re-unite? Did Toph's letter reach them? Do they know she helped save the world?

Rainbow Smoker

iKarnezar
I wonder what happened with Toph's parents. Did they ever re-unite? Did Toph's letter reach them? Do they know she helped save the world?

could always check out The Promise graphic novels/comics. that might cover what happened with her parents

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I've always wondered about those two! Maybe they eventually got some heavy machinery or something? Or maybe Toph eventually let them out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff