Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Consumer

I hope so. Just because there is more avatars we haven't met that would probably be useful for Korra.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I really hope so too.. But... I'm not optimistic about her regaining that connection. I feel bad for the Avatar after her if she doesn't. He or she will only have Korra to look back to for guidance.

Interesting Consumer

Balmaur
I really hope so too.. But... I'm not optimistic about her regaining that connection. I feel bad for the Avatar after her if she doesn't. He or she will only have Korra to look back to for guidance.

I just want to hear more backstory expecially aangs. He would probably been able to tell korra what happened to Sokka.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lollichopdots
Balmaur

I just want to hear more backstory expecially aangs. He would probably been able to tell korra what happened to Sokka.
I highly doubt that. Aang died before Sokka.

Interesting Consumer

Balmaur
Lollichopdots
Balmaur

I guess your right about that. But still it would be nice to meet the other avatars

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lollichopdots
Balmaur
Lollichopdots
Balmaur

I guess your right about that. But still it would be nice to meet the other avatars
I would love to learn more about Avatar Jafar.

Conservative Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I don't think she will. She's already tried multiple times, and given the, uh, dramatized way she was disconnected from them, the writers would seem to want to make sure that we realize they're gone.
Not after season 2's finale.

Raider

Balmaur

rofl lmao having korra for guidance would be a disaster let alone JUST her

Brandon1312's Bestie

Adorable Blob

I'm hoping there will be some big, touching twist that allows her to re-connect with them. After all, she has done been through thick and thin with similar things such as regaining her bending just by reaching her lowest point. I'm not entirely sure what to expect, but I'm hoping she does.

Romantic Mage

13,325 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
I think she'll regain the connection. I mean, she lost everything but her airbending and then it was all magically restored to her. Korra has done a lot of "not abiding by our universe's own rules," so I imagine they'll twist a reconnection plotline out of it somehow. Maybe not in this book--but I would think before the end of the series.

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
I hope so. Aang got to and i hope korra will be able to, i think it would make an really cool episode

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dr Zinc
Balmaur

Korra has a lot of years left ahead of her. She could become wiser.

Interesting Consumer

Dr Zinc
Balmaur

eehhh i don't think so. Korra is still in training. yeah she's made alot of mistakes but she is learning from them. Just like the first Avatar

Invisible Humorist

Dr Zinc
Balmaur

Honestly she'll give more better advice than any other avatar before her after she's dead. After Korra, society will be slightly more advanced and Roku's outdated advice won't work for modern situations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff