Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Qyp

To be perfectly fair, Aang was healed by the water from the Spirit World water after she got fatally injured by Azula's lightning. And that was only a small amount of water. Imagine if they put Korra in a sea of magic water like what they did in season 2.

My point is that with the water from the spirit world, anything is possible.

Raider

Marcellust
She's in a ******** wheelchair for god's sake.

Indeed and korra isn't the type of chick to sit around without waving her fists at bad guys.

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Placed under spoiler since the image maybe too big, but it sums up on why she is crying.
User Image

Conversationalist

Even if she went paralyzed let's just hope she master airbending and just fly way from the wheelchair

Kawaii Transform

Zombie Ovaries

brb tearbending
          but in all seriousness, I think being the avatar just has so much suffering tied to it.
          Aang ended up discovering his people completely massacred because of the fire nation. And now Korra risked everything she even had to restore the air nation to its former glory. Wheelchair bound, wondering if the world needs her? I think season four is going to have to deal with a very different side of Korra, and I honestly don't know how well she will bounce back from this...especially with Tenzin saying that things will be fine and that the air nation will "assist" her (in which he means...do the work FOR her while she recovers, IF she recovers.)

Though there is still spirit water. Who knows, maybe the first episode will have her taking a bath in that lol

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Horalle Sachs
Even if she went paralyzed let's just hope she master airbending and just fly way from the wheelchair

Or just blood bend her legs.

OR have Future Industries build her some steam powered gams. Korra: Legend of the Mecha-Avatar

Dangerous Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Klaark
Horalle Sachs

OR have Future Industries build her some steam powered gams. Korra: Legend of the Mecha-Avatar

she might be able to metal bend the wheel chair. combine some metal bending with fire bending & off you go!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Demigod

12,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Is it over yet?
It was a good, but tragic season finale.

Fused Raider

Considering the amount damage that she has taken, emotional and physical, over the past couple of episodes, maybe she knows that sooner or later, she's going to have to seriously tone down the action in her life. If she keeps going like she is, maybe she knows it will be the end of her. She'll break. Or maybe she's just saddened by the world around her, seeing everyone slowly move on with their life, and she knows that there isn't much more to her life as the Avatar. There are many theories, but who knows which direction the creators will take this. I guess we'll all find soon enough, hopefully.

Conversationalist

shadowmoon522
Klaark
Horalle Sachs

she might be able to metal bend the wheel chair. combine some metal bending with fire bending & off you go!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

why not all of them

Sage

8,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
FossilxKing25
Klaark

I can tell you right now, Korra is not having tears of joy. Before she even went to the celebration, Korra was out of it with the most broken spirited expression ever. I don't blame her...

I mean, throughout all three Books - she's been through a lot of trauma.

Amon - Takes her bending away and causes the city to go into chaos.

Unalaq - Her own uncle betrayed her, tried killing her, waged war with her people along with the fact he destroyed her past lives (connections).

Vaatu - Evil spirit that showed Korra everyone has darkness inside of them. That, he will never go away let alone has helped Unalaq do awful things to Korra as mentioned above.

Zaheer - Dude did serious damage to Korra's life. Tried eliminating the Air Nomads in which Korra worked hard to establish the Air Nation, harassed her ever since she was a child despite not knowing it at first, made Korra think they murdered her father, threw the Earth Kingdom into chaos and the worst part... they tortured her with mercury poisoning while having her chained + standing over a pit of lava ... trying to kill her so she is never reborn.

Even with all these victories, she is traumatized. Her body is weak due to the impact of the mercury poisoning and the fact she fell off like several cliffs in the finale. Korra's spirit is broken due to having her past lives removed, feeling helpless, and just everything's that happened. I feel so bad for Korra... so no, not tears of joy. She is dead on the inside inside for now.

Which really upsets me about this series. What are they thinking. Avatar was all about adventure and wacky humor, This new serious is about destroying everything that Avatar stood for. Nonstop drama and trying to turn the show into real life if not worse.

Welcoming Spirit

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
nintendo_guy
Which really pisses me off about this series. What the hell are they thinking. Avatar was all about adventure and wacky humor, This new s**t serious is about destroying everything that Avatar stood for. Nonstop drama and trying to turn the show into real life if not worse.

Hey now... I personally think this is for the better. I like the dark twists and reality of things. To much 'PG' in the show would turn a lot of people away. Plus, the first Avatar series had some pretty dark things too.

Remember when the Fire Nation killed all the Air Benders?
Remember when Katara blood bended the dude whom killed her parents?

Remember when Avatar Aang saw his two best friends pushed underground because the Earth General wanted the Avatar to go into Avatar State?

Remember when that one guy in the Rebel Fighters got slammed by that Earth Dude, thus was dying off screen with internal bleeding?

There's a lot of dark themes.. I haven't even touched on Zuko's sister's illusions and freaking out moments. So the series in Korra is not going to crap. Book 3 is loved by almost everyone I know and the ending was a nice, new twist rather then a cliche' happy ending.

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
nintendo_guy
FossilxKing25
Klaark

I can tell you right now, Korra is not having tears of joy. Before she even went to the celebration, Korra was out of it with the most broken spirited expression ever. I don't blame her...

I mean, throughout all three Books - she's been through a lot of trauma.

Amon - Takes her bending away and causes the city to go into chaos.

Unalaq - Her own uncle betrayed her, tried killing her, waged war with her people along with the fact he destroyed her past lives (connections).

Vaatu - Evil spirit that showed Korra everyone has darkness inside of them. That, he will never go away let alone has helped Unalaq do awful things to Korra as mentioned above.

Zaheer - Dude did serious damage to Korra's life. Tried eliminating the Air Nomads in which Korra worked hard to establish the Air Nation, harassed her ever since she was a child despite not knowing it at first, made Korra think they murdered her father, threw the Earth Kingdom into chaos and the worst part... they tortured her with mercury poisoning while having her chained + standing over a pit of lava ... trying to kill her so she is never reborn.

Even with all these victories, she is traumatized. Her body is weak due to the impact of the mercury poisoning and the fact she fell off like several cliffs in the finale. Korra's spirit is broken due to having her past lives removed, feeling helpless, and just everything's that happened. I feel so bad for Korra... so no, not tears of joy. She is dead on the inside inside for now.

Which really pisses me off about this series. What the hell are they thinking. Avatar was all about adventure and wacky humor, This new s**t serious is about destroying everything that Avatar stood for. Nonstop drama and trying to turn the show into real life if not worse.

I'm glad they took it in a different direction. I didn't want LoK to be A:tLA version 2.0. If that were the case, I'd wonder why they didn't just do a fourth season with Aang and friends.

Nah, I'm glad this show is a little darker. I don't think they overdo it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff