Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
he needs to go into his emo corner and think things through before he does crap.
dragonlover5
he needs to go into his emo corner and think things through before he does crap.

See? People say dumb things like that, but don't have any substantial reasoning behind it.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Love Psycle
dragonlover5

See? People say dumb things like that, but don't have any substantial reasoning behind it.

so your saying my comment is dumb?? im sorry but i havent seen mako actually think half of his actions through in the series much. he should. so dont you dare insult my comment.

Trash

Random Fan Girl 408
Comedian Amon

Hey! You were going to take Korra, the girl he love, bending away from her. That is not cool! >_<

She got it back didn't she? He didn't need to be so mean about it. sad

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Comedian Amon

Mean...? You want to know that's mean... Tiring up a 5 year old boy, a 7 year old girl and a 10 year old girl then also holding hostage they mother and her new born baby boy! What is wrong with you, man... e_e

Trash

Random Fan Girl 408
Mean...? You want to know that's mean... Tiring up a 5 year old boy, a 7 year old girl and a 10 year old girl then also holding hostage they mother and her new born baby boy! What is wrong with you, man... e_e

They are all fine, aren't they? It was all apart of my plan.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Comedian Amon

You had a plan... *Rise a brow.* Really...?

Trash

Random Fan Girl 408
Comedian Amon

You had a plan... *Rise a brow.* Really...?

I'm Amon aren't I? There is ALWAYS a plan.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Comedian Amon

Then what was your great plan, Fish bait...? *Rise brow higher and cross arms over chest.*

Trash

Random Fan Girl 408
Comedian Amon

Then what was your great plan, Fish bait...? *Rise brow higher and cross arms over chest.*

dragonlover5
Love Psycle
dragonlover5

so your saying my comment is dumb?? im sorry but i havent seen mako actually think half of his actions through in the series much. he should. so dont you dare insult my comment.

Originally no, I wasn't saying YOUR particular comment was dumb. I was gonna see if you could back it up with evidence. But, yeah. Now I'm saying it's dumb. Because if you're talking about the Asami thing, yes, he did think that through. The story built up until their break up. If you're talking about Korra, he DEFINITELY thought that through. Since they first met.

So, your argument is no more.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Comedian Amon

You didn't answer my question...
I really like Mako... he wasn't bad, unless he was a Bad-ace rofl

Shirtless Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
He's just an average dude with some... not so average girl problems. All things considered he handled it pretty well. Everyone came out ok and that's all that really matters.

Hunter

I've yet to actually see anyone legitimately argue that Mako is a bad person. He's a terrible boyfriend, but he's just a guy...he's not a bad person at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff